[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst thing you have ever done to a toy /toy/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11
File: solid snake.jpg (206 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
solid snake.jpg
206 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>5654441
I took a stone cold steve austin figure, tied a string around him, and lowered him into a storm drain
then tied the other end to the grill

I left him there for a year and when he emerged he didn't have a face anymore
>>
>>5654445
That's pretty cool actually.
>>
inb4 hot glue
>>
File: guy.png (20 KB, 1072x1068) Image search: [Google]
guy.png
20 KB, 1072x1068
I used to pull some Sid-level stuff back when I was a kid. I'd burn toys I didn't like and take parts from other toys to create monstrosities.

One I was particularly proud of was this guy I made using the head of a figure I can't remember the source of. It was a kind of a bobblehead, with the head and shoulders on springs. I think the toyline gimmick was involved getting a couple and bashing them into each other to make them fight.

Anyway, here's a drawing of what it looked like.
>>
>>5654441
Attempted to cut and paint Lego parts to try and make cool custom bitz and bobs. This usually involved extremely shoddy worksmanship and/or clay.

This was from when I was a shrimp but I still have those parts. I've held onto many in the hope of fixing them, and I'd never commit such heresies again, but god damn do those things I did make me sad. Perfectly good parts, even though non-unique, gone to waste.

Besides that, hamhanded a figure's leg. and mangled my first ever Gunpla with nubs and gouges. It makes me sad god dammit.
>>
>>5654441
Even when i was a kid i would usually treat my toys well with the exception of model tanks and planes i made.

i would create them then just destroy them to get that satisfying feeling of destroying the vehicle like it was really a war. it also created cool scenic pieces for battle fields and junk.
>>
I threw a Cyboar figure off my treehouse during an epic battle. I felt like shit that it broke. It had been a gift from my grandma. I gave him a proper burial afterwards.
>>
File: notice me senpai.jpg (2 MB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
notice me senpai.jpg
2 MB, 2400x2400
>>
Stuck one of figma sayaka's swords in my urethra, didn't feel very good at all
>>
I sold a Glyos figure to TJOmega and on my way to the post office after work I let it sit underneath my scrotum on the drive there which s about 30+/- minutes depending on traffic.

I work in an industrial warehouse and get sweaty as fuck throughout the day and didnt shower before I went.

When I got there I made sure to rub my dick all over it before I got inside.

I'm sure he's fondled it a lot by now, but don't worry it was only him I've done this to.
>>
File: censored.jpg (1 MB, 1445x1181) Image search: [Google]
censored.jpg
1 MB, 1445x1181
I made them [spoiler]hold hands.[/nospoilers]
>>
ripped off a stormtroopers arm and sculpted an arm blade
>>
>>5655419
dude what the fuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do6obTTbSZw
>>
>>5655419
I'm going on a limb to assume this is someone's fetish.
>>
>>5655419
No toy deserves that
>>
>be young me
>taking my favorite power ranger looking toy to beach
>dude had a wolf helmet. Sick as fuck
>playing with it on end of pier while my family and I are walking around
>doing some mad stunts, making him run along the barriers surrounding the pier.
>Mfw I drop him into the abyss of the pacific ocean

I was so fucken bummed the rest of the evening.
>>
>>5656312
Good thing it isn't a toy, huh?
>>
>>5656212
Are you the guy made that fo stromtrooper custom with the sword for a hand?
>>
>>5655419
Imagine how awful that must've smelled.
Burning plastic stink for days.
>>
File: GreenMean.jpg (32 KB, 364x540) Image search: [Google]
GreenMean.jpg
32 KB, 364x540
>>5654441
Left my Toybiz Green Goblin under the care of my alcoholic dad because he thought it looked cool and said to want something of mine in the house so i'd feel more at home when visiting.
I've tracked some of the stuff i lost there, but still have no idea for whom my Green Goblin was sold.
>>
>>5656247
dude why
>>
>>5656362
Dude such a great figure. My older brother owned him along with the glider he had in the movie. When we were younger, he lent it to my little brother while we were at the park and the freaken kid buried him in the sand and lost him.
>>
>>5656368
Because Umaru is shit.
>>
>>5656362

So your dad sold your toys and stuff? That's pretty shitty.
>>
Anyone got pics of the dude who put figma joints on his Captain Falcon Amiibo?
>>
>>5656464
Little kids playing with cool figures always make me worry that that poor figure will end up buried, in the bottom of a river or something...
>>5656574
Most of my bedroom, to pay the bills and buy more booze.
It was years ago though, he doesn't drink anymore and rarely gives me problems so i guess i'm just glad it's over, but i still miss the Goblin figure.
>>
File: YES.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
YES.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>5656576
Speak of the Devil and he shall appear
>>
I got a Barbie once as a kid. I poked holes in her ears and nose with a push pin, then filled her head with pink hair conditioner and put it back on, when you squeezed her head it looked like brains were oozing out. Another time I tied her to my ceiling fan with a noose and let her spin. It nearly hit my brother in the head and I almost pissed myself laughing. Guess I had issues.
>>
File: Side-B this.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Side-B this.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>5656936
>>
>>5656936
Wtf? Could he not find smaller joints?
>>
File: do i gotta flamechoke a ho.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
do i gotta flamechoke a ho.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>5656939
>>
>>5656940
It's just what I had at the time. I never set out to make them look good by any means
>>
>>5655419
she's pretty hot
>>
>>5656188
Ichab0d?
>>
>>5656321
This is pretty much how I lost most of the furniture to my Playmobil pirate ship.
>>
I took one of those knockoff Joe figures whose both thumbs was broken off, buried him in sand for weight inside of a glass jar, and tossed it into a lake.
>>
File: Лили.jpg (64 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
Лили.jpg
64 KB, 400x450
>>5656945
Oh
>>
File: yandere rinko2.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
yandere rinko2.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>>5656323
>>5656323

maybe
>>
>>5655419
>>5656247

I wonder if this is the same person
What an awful waste of money
>>
>>5655419
>moeblob
>>
>>5656945
>>5656939
>>5656936
Hahaha, what shitty creations
>>
File: sad.jpg (1 MB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
1 MB, 2400x2400
>>5655419
>>
>>5654441

When I was a kid, we would turn our bikes upside down then spin the wheels really fast and rub flat spots on GI Joes and MASK toys.
>>
>>5660982
>waste of money
It's a cheap figure and it's his fetish.
>>
>>5656983

>ba-dum-tish
>>
>>5654445
why steve austin?
>>
>>5654441
My cousin and I took one of my Wolverine figures and layed it on the street to see if any of the cars would run it over as they passed by, took many repositions but we got it to happen, was pretty fun. we did this to a spiderman figure as well (from the first movie). pieces would fling off as soon as they got crushed, sometimes they'd just turn out mangled, we'd then throw the busted up figure into the forest which was beside the house. i later had a nightmare that the Spiderman figure came back from the forest to kill me like Chucky or some shit.

one of the finer memories me and my cousin share actually, we always say we're going to go back into the forest and somehow find the figures... it'd probably be impossible now.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.