[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody know a site where i can get some custom cardboard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Does anybody know a site where i can get some custom cardboard backcards made? I've seen a few tuts on youtube but most of them are made out of printing paper.
>>
>>5646323
Just get in touch with any printing company that'll print on like 200lb stock. 110 is the thickest that most use, but that's too flimsy for what you want. A one-off will need to be done as a digital print, but it'll still cost you.
>>
>>5646456

I'm actually looking to make quite a few to begin with (50 to 100). you've guided me in the right direction. Thanks.
>>
>>5646323
is that Anderson Cooper
>>
>>5646550
yes it is.
>>
>>5646472
Hey, I was probably way off. What you'll want to do is just flat out talk to a sales rep at any of your chosen printers (I've used Quad Graphics and Ginny's One Touch Point), and give them an approximation of the application you're using the paper for. Just say something like cardstock for blister packaging. They should be able to send you some sample stock to get you rolling.
>>
>>5646323
>spook chasers
Why doesnt he include a white hood and lynch whip, then?
>>
>>5647084
Epic slang grandpa

OP, want to share any more details? I do graphics shit and some minor printing shit, and probably won't be able to hep but am still interested.
>>
>>5646550
It's Anderson Cooper as Max Headroom as Egon Spengler.
>>
>>5646323
try ebay or amiami
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.