[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 fucking aliens and a extra Buzz. Any trading out there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
3 fucking aliens and a extra Buzz.

Any trading out there?
>>
fuck the disney cmf
>>
>>5643016
The CLAAAAW
>>
Holy shit you got the aliens?
I've been feeling for them
How much?
>>
>>5643039
BAZINGA
>>
Yeah I actually heard the aliens are rare. Good find OP
>>
>>5643071
One of the six figures that are packed four to a case. Probably won't stop him from going for $15 in a couple of years.
>>
>>5643016
Ill give you alice for buzz and the alien.
>>
>>5643292
I already got Alice. Thanks though.
I have Captain Hook, Alice, 2 Buzz and 3 aliens
>>
How rare is stich? My brother loves him and I told him I would get one for him.
>>
>>5643441
this is the layout
>>
>>5643016
I wish I knew where to buy these.
>>
caved in and got maleficent. I dunno why they say it looks like the movie design, its way more cartoon colors.
>>
>>5643521
>Stitch is common as fuck
I won't feel guilty about pillaging all the Stitch bags I find, then. I'm going to hide him in each of my lego displays
>>
>>5649141
He's really easy to find too, so you should definitely be able to get plenty
>>
>>5649141
Stitch and Cheshire Cat are awesome, I just need Mr Incredible and Syndrome and maybe Genie, Aladdin and Pan. Maybe Buzz and the Alien too.
>fuck it I'll buy all of them

Though the mascots look shit.
>>
Only took two hours yesterday at my LCS and toysrus to get all 18 with no doubles. Proud of myself since I messed up once with last wave of simpsons. Hopefully next may there is a wave 2.
>>
>>5643016
I ended up with 3 Syndromes, you trying to part with an alien or buzz for him?
>>
Stitch needs a openable jaw
>>
>>5649963
Stitch needs a Lilo
>>
>>5649959
I'll pay you 5 bucks for one
>>
>>5650087
Do you have any extras of these minifigures you don't want?
>>
>>5650096
Unfortunately not. I haven't been able to find anything stores and don't want to pay shipping so I don't have any of them yet.
>>
>>5643016
Ayy lmao
>>
>>5643016
>>5650096
>>5649959
I have an extra Alice if either of you would be interested in trading.
>>
what are odds?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.