[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out of curiosity, where do you guys get to see the latest figure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: max160506.jpg (174 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
max160506.jpg
174 KB, 600x800
Out of curiosity, where do you guys get to see the latest figure previews and scans of magazines? Robots, figmas, statues, etc...? Tag Hobby seems to be really slacking these past couple of months.
>>
>statues

rule 2. You mean Japanese stuff right? You could always lurk and directly follow blogs, magazines aren't the only media that show whats available
>>
>>5642257
Um...here.
>>
>>5642257
I'll be honest and probably get cruicified, but reddit's anime figures sub is great for previews. They have shit taste but they regularly have posts with a whole list of info on new announcements and releases
>>
File: 1447028745831.gif (2 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
1447028745831.gif
2 MB, 426x240
>>5642257

>>5642363
>I'll be honest and probably get cruicified, but reddit's anime figures sub is great for previews. They have shit taste but they regularly have posts with a whole list of info on new announcements and releases

Not to add to the list of heretics to burn, but this anon is correct. Everything I've learned about Scales and other figures I've learned from r/AnimeFigures.

The taste is subpar for the most part, but there's always a few that link the newest previews from NekoMagic.com and there's even a user, DancingQueen5961 that works for Good Smile Company. She does a good job at posting their prototypes and news about figures and such.

If you're new to the anime figures hobby, that subreddit isn't a bad start.
>>
>>5643030
>The taste is subpar for the most part,

thats because /a/ is better
>>
>weebcrap
1. I'm subscribed on mfc to sculptors, properties etc encyclopedia entries I like. "Wants" and lists are useless.
2. There are also like 6-8 events a year every year you know beforehand and the photos are available on twitter, nekomagic, dengeki etc so it's clear what item to add on mfc to stalk for new photos.
3. I just load AmiAmi both of their update hours.
There are magazines, but with events, it's not essential at all. Too many things on this stage stay forever knoe, why bother.
>underground weeb
>high end china
>glorious burger pvc
2poor to collect
>>
>>5644055
or rather, forever SOON (tm)
Fuck jap magazines.
>>
>all this magazine talk
lol, wut

Who the fuck reads magazines still?
Shit, i barely remember the last time they were talked about on /toy/ and that was for some toy Fare issue in 2008
>>
>>5644055
Who are you quoting you fucking sperg?
>>
ohnoraptors on tumblr
plastickitty on facebook
here
>>
>>5644930
Dank ancient memes aside, it's crazy how you guys (US) overcharge on international shipping. To the point it's cheaper with a double importing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.