[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any experience with these Final Fantasy trading arts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Anyone have any experience with these Final Fantasy trading arts mini figures? Are they any good at all?

I'm a big FF fan and can't find any figures in my area besides these. There's a guy offering 6 different character for $120, are they worth that?
>>
>>5641626
I have the Tifa one and it's kinda cute. Comes with a little Chibi Red XIII, two bodies and accessories etc. If you're into the cutesy toys like this, they're not bad but really they're just little tiny statues.

I usually see em for around 20 bucks, sometimes more, sometimes a bit less. But generally 120 for 6 isn't outrageous if you want said 6 characters.
>>
>>5641826
Cool, so the price is around what it should be. He's only selling them as a lot. He's got
>Cloud
>Tifa
>Aerith
>Tidus
>Yuna
>Lightning

They're all characters I like and all come with accessories and two bodies.
>>
I have Squall and Rinoa. They're cute but just don't expect too much out of them. They have fairly limited articulation, similar to a Nendoroid, but they are smaller. Also, be careful with the stand pieces, the arms can bend if you ham hand them.
>>
>>5641839
do it, i have yuna and its not too bad.
>>
>>5641626
They were alright. They quit the line though so it feels unfinished. Also you don't really want to move their joints. It breaks easy. Had a few where the paint in the joint stuck together and I tried to move it and the ball joint broke off inside.
>>
>>5641626
Looks like shit
>>
>>5647611
they are based on an overrated game. It was hard to take it seriously when every character looked like a Playmobil toy.
>>
>>5641626
>can't find any figures in my area
You know you're on the internet right. You can just order the things you want and they'll arrive to your door.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.