[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My McFarlane Rick Grimes just came in, the detail on this figure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Rick Grimes.png (179 KB, 271x263) Image search: [Google]
Rick Grimes.png
179 KB, 271x263
My McFarlane Rick Grimes just came in, the detail on this figure for the low price is insane. What does /toy/ think?
>>
neca would have made it look way better/10
>>
>>5641146

Elaborate, please.
>>
>>5641146
Neca would have released three zombies in wave 1 then cancelled the line because it didn't sell well enough.
>>
The weird joints on these figures ruin them for me. I get that they don't want to ruin the sculpts but they might as well be statues since they only look good standing still as a result.
>>
>>5641192
NECA could have done any damn thing they wanted and they would have sold, but yes they would cancel because they always think amazing looking in the trailer derivative geek hype weeaboo steampunk fantasy movie #735 coming this summer will make more money
>>
>>5642192
>NECA could have done any damn thing they wanted and they would have sold

they wouldn't have made any humans which is what constitutes the majority of the McFarlane series. Lets compare McFarlanes successful action figure and building block lines to all the zombies Neca has made. Oh right, Neca doesn't make zombies, they make Aliens and Predators.
>>
>>5642196
I know what Randy said, he's a dumb ass, especially now after all these HUMANS have been made from Alien. Guess that theorem was shit.
>>
>>5641146
Mcfarlane has more detail on their $15 shit than Neca for $30 crap. Mcfarlane has done how many waves now for TWD? All with different sculpts. Neca would would have done 2 at the most and called it quits because no one buys their one zombie sculpt with NES paint job, therefore there's no demand for TWD toys. Obviously.
>>
>>5641125
Too bad they are canceling the show figure in that scale and moving to 7" statutes.
>>
>>5642270
Are the comic figures keeping the same scale? Because I've got Negan and Carl and I want to start collecting more of those figures but if the scale is changing I don't want to bother.
>>
>>5642305
McFarlane claims they are, but well see.
>>
File: review_walkdeadtv1_large.jpg (97 KB, 800x1204) Image search: [Google]
review_walkdeadtv1_large.jpg
97 KB, 800x1204
never forget
>>
File: Dalepretty.jpg (10 KB, 314x280) Image search: [Google]
Dalepretty.jpg
10 KB, 314x280
>>5642333
>>
File: Daryl.png (885 KB, 875x528) Image search: [Google]
Daryl.png
885 KB, 875x528
>>5642343
>>5642333
Pretty good for 2010 IMO.
>>
TOO

FAR

GONE
>>
>>5642305
Probably as good as canceled now that I see them liquidation
>>
>>5642333
Never forget that you passed this up at retail in 2011 over a dozen times and then it was worth $200 a couple years later
>>
>>5642343

Remember when subjectanon defended the anatomy of this figure?
>>
>>5642632

I mean sure, if you...squint and...hold your breath till you get dizzy.
>>
File: cant handle the bants.jpg (607 KB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
cant handle the bants.jpg
607 KB, 1920x2951
>we'll never get Comic Carl, Negan, Rick and Andrea in 1/12 scale
>>
>>5641125
>90 degree elbows
>Next to no torso articulation

Weak.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.