[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Thew!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: newthew.png (2 MB, 1291x781) Image search: [Google]
newthew.png
2 MB, 1291x781
It's another review!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nKzA57518s
>>
>>5640457
I don't even like transformers why do i watch everything this guy does.
>>
>>5640457
>atlas sword things

I'll be surprised if more than 5% get that reference. Surprised he even went there.
>>
>>5640591
>originally didn't really care about Transformers
>see people mentioning him as a "good" toy reviewer
>start watching his stuff to see what they're talking about
>suddenly really interested in Transformers

I think it's just refreshing to hear somebody talk about toys and sound really excited for a change. You can tell when he's disappointed with part of a toy but it never completely gets him down. He's just a lot of fun to watch.
>>
File: QzkvoT8.gif (971 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
QzkvoT8.gif
971 KB, 300x200
>>5640457
Beard loves bird.
>>
>>5640457
11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, et
>>
>>5640662
Not advertising anything, just linking to a video that has been put online. It's also not a referral link or an offer, it's not soliciting (he's not a prostitue, at least I think). Also not begging, it's not a stream, etc.
>>
File: 1382682081167.jpg (113 KB, 705x475) Image search: [Google]
1382682081167.jpg
113 KB, 705x475
>>5640818
>he's not a prostitue, at least I think
IF ONLY.
>>
File: trash.jpg (94 KB, 321x285) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
94 KB, 321x285
>>5640457
>toy reviewer
>showing your face on camera

Pick one.
>>
>>5640818
I don't understand why Thew fans are so eager to post his videos on /toy/ though. His reviews look like any other youtuber's.

This particular video was posted in /tfg/ too.
>>
>>5640868
thew got his rise to popularity here, it was basically old /toy/'s small userbase that found him and started spreading him around

he's still great but i could do without those awful puns. dont get me wrong, i love a good bad pun, but three in every video is kinda repetitive and boring
>>
>>5640964
He generally has sort of lost his touch to me. Maybe its the overused jokes. The funniest thing he did recently was his drunk review.
>>
>>5641261
>jinposting
Will you shut the fuck up about him already?
>>
>>5640868
>His reviews look like any other youtuber's
I don't agree with that at all, but to each their own.
>>
>>5640591
You're gay and have shit taste.
>>
annoying neckbeard faggot
>>
So does he still beat the shit out of girlfriend?

>inb4 shill janitor deletes my post again.
>>
>>5642166
who cares? it's just an excuse for you to jinpost if anyone says anything about that meme.
>>
>>5641060
Well his original charm was he was just sharing a toy like you expect a friend or family member would.
no 10 minute discussion on the box or instructions
no rant about corporate or company thoughts about the toy
no filler talk while they have you sit there and watch them transformer it
not even the "If you like what you heard, hit subscribe"

That alone made Thew likable, because he felt like that friend that was really into his hobby in a loving way rather than an obsession.

I feel it's less of him changing and more of the charm is wearing off.
I still take him over most other reviewers because I feel he is still the best balance between entertainment and critic that you should have with toy reviews
>>
>>5642272
Yeah, his reviews tell me more in 4 minutes than someone like peaugh's tell me in 40. That alone makes me prefer him to all others
>>
>>5642272
>"If you like what you heard, hit subscribe"
That triggers me the most
You want subs make a good Video
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.