[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is PAK so bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: dissapointment.jpg (267 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
dissapointment.jpg
267 KB, 1000x1000
Almost bought this. Shes pretty great looking, but her horrible looking ass was a deal breaker. How can you have a half naked bunny without a good ass? Why cant they just take a page from Figmas book of ass tech?
>>
>>5638691
Isn't this a pretty old figure? I'm sure they've improved on the ass designs.
>>
Dumb lewd poster
>>
>>5638754
Nope just came out
>>
>>5639638
hey bud, you missed your time machine.
>>
>>5639643
>>5638754
The 2006 copyright is for the game and character itself, not the figure. the figure however is new.
>>
>>5639643
>Release: May 9th, 2016

Even so, I'll never understand why people will spend $100 for a PAK.
>>
You would think anybody already knows the buttock should be on the leg part of figure's ass, and the actual ass is panties, so you get either usual ass while standing or puffy butt with skindentation look while posed. Even Bandai is already here.
>>
>>5639665
I think they did it to keep the ass shape intact in most positions you move the legs to and/or to give it a dimple.

It looks kinda ugly nonetheless.
>>
>>5638691

I own her because I love Fran, but the ass is weak. The main problem isn't that it's attached to her thong. It's that the ass is pinched so that it looks kinda fine from the side, but from the back it pulls to the center instead of being a bubble butt.

If you look at the picture you can pretty much see what I mean. I don't understand why they spend so much time taking photos at specific angles with odd lighting to hide the sculpt. They should just sculpt them better. Guess it's cheaper at the end of the day.
>>
File: tifagif.gif (234 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
tifagif.gif
234 KB, 342x342
How is the regular FF7 Tifa .... I really dont like the AC tifa...
>>
>>5639663
Or several hundred for a certain figure with squishy tits.

>>5647919
>Muh thighfu
>>
>>5647919
Really good representation of the game version, but the articulation is NECA-tier with no double anything.
>>
Will SE ever make an articulated 1/12 scale line? The only reason I don't collect these is because of the scale. I'd love some Final Fantasy characters in my display, but they'd look like giants.
>>
>>5648319
Nope. They're already making bank off of selling overpriced PAKs to people who don't know any better, so there's no reason for them to waste their IPs on something that wouldn't have as high a profit margin.
>>
I lov fran but that ass is a deal breaker for me mang
>>
>>5638691
I know your pain bro.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
we shouldve gotten Fran years ago. instead we got "side-character knight guy"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.