[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Machine Robo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
>MR-03 Eagle Robo and MR-04 Battle Robo preorders up
>MR-01 Bike Robo and MR-02 Rod Drill first run price drop from $45 to $40
>Bike Robo delayed till June
>MR-02/03/04 could be in stock in about two weeks

Anyone excited about this series?
>>
The apparent bang-for-your-buck with these sets is kind of a nice surprise
>>
File: ACT10011.jpg (59 KB, 752x564) Image search: [Google]
ACT10011.jpg
59 KB, 752x564
Eagle is a must buy for me because I love jetformers and it looks amazing. I don't have any connection to machine robo or gobots though, so I'm on the fence about the others. Having a CyKill could be fun though.
>>
File: machinerobo-450x538.jpg (77 KB, 450x538) Image search: [Google]
machinerobo-450x538.jpg
77 KB, 450x538
>>5638538

I don't know anything about the series or characters, but I've been itching for straightforward transforming toys like this that aren't "Transformers"
>>
Dat kibble-free jet mode
>>
>>5638520
How big are they?
>>
>>5638566

4.5", about scout class in Transformers sizing
>>
>>5638550
Oh damn, i hadn't seen this one. That's gonna be another must buy. Maybe the drill too.

Admittedly I might break down and get the whole set. Who knows.

>>5638564
Right? Its beautiful.
>>
You think a 3rd party will release a Cy-Kill accurate head for this series?
>>
Preorders where?
>>
>>5638575

Would be funny if Maketoys released add-on kits, since I'm 90% sure that whoever is behind their Manga Mech line designed these.
>>
>>5638578
US only sites so far. The Japanese are either dragging their feet of not getting them at all.
>>
>>5638575
>Cy-Kill accurate head

This isn't go-bots though
>>
>>5638592
I don't think you understand what the guy meant.
>>
>>5638520
Eagle Robo and the supposedly planned Loco Robo are both on my radar. The former because it looks like a great figure with a sleek jet mode and the latter because there aren't enough transforming trainbots.
>>
>>5638586
It's really weird. These were originally shown at Wonderfest, right? They have to be licensed by Bandai, since they're using the official names of the figures and the anime.

I think Action Toys is an HK company, but still, you'd think Japan would be getting these.
>>
>>5638578
All the retailers that tend to sell 3P TFs - BBTS, TFSource, Chosen Prime, etc.
>>
>>5638628
Oh are these 3p? I thought they were official.
>>
>>5638575
$45 for a fucking Gobot?
No thanks.
>>
>>5638602
like his shitty cartoon meant something? lol
>>
>>5638816

Why did you quote that post?
>>
>>5638647
They are offical, but those retailers seem to be the only ones selling them right now.
>>
>>5638827
i'm sure amiami and hlj will get them once there's a concrete release date for them
>>
>>5638550

Since the third party craze I really don't care if its from Transformers anymore. I've bought some of the donutsteels like because of this.

>>5638550
>>5638571

I have no clue who these are but they look rad as fuck.
>>
Okay I want all of these lil fuckers. Should I just order from TF Source or something or just wait for the (preferred) Japanese sites to get them?
>>
>>5639038
considering how transformers fans are pedantic babies about the gobots you probably wont have to worry about preorders selling out. wait it out to see if amiami adds them and if they dont just grab em off of a western store
>>
>>5638538
>>5638564

Eagle Robo looks so damn good, the others do too. But Eagle... GODDAAAAAYMN

>>5638550
Please let this not be a train in vain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Yl4ehzX-o
>>
>>5639054
>considering how transformers fans are pedantic babies about gobots
It's not edgy mcgrimdark enough for their badassitude.
>>
>>5638628
>>5638586

That's a shame. I'd preorder them in a heartbeat if they were on HLJ, AmiAmi, etc. Hell, I'd even settle for other Asian sites like Robot Kingdom or Chimungmung, as I'd like to avoid ordering through BBTS and the like due to high shipping costs (I don't live in the US).
>>
>>5638823
>implying that the Gobots cartoon isn't an influence on which toys they're making

Eagle Robo and Bike Robo were literal nobodies in the Machine Robo anime.
>>
These things look seriously great, and they seem pretty well priced out as well considering what they come with. If I had more cash at the moment I'd be all over them.
>>
>>5638592
The point went soaring over your head skippy.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.