[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any idea when the mythic legions go on sale? Also general knight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
Any idea when the mythic legions go on sale? Also general knight thread.
>>
File: IMG_2261-481x800.jpg (85 KB, 481x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2261-481x800.jpg
85 KB, 481x800
I feel ya OP I want that Barbarian builder set to make a Warduke clone
>>
>>5636479

Did you back the kickstarter?

If you did you'd know the answer to this.
>>
>>5636568
Not all of us were fortunate enough to know it was going on. Or that we even wanted it until it was too late.
>>
File: Sloppy_Moe.jpg (74 KB, 876x666) Image search: [Google]
Sloppy_Moe.jpg
74 KB, 876x666
>>5636568
> I know something I won't tell

So did you? Or are you just being a snide dick?
>>
File: TF-2016-Four-Horsemen-030.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1277) Image search: [Google]
TF-2016-Four-Horsemen-030.jpg
242 KB, 1920x1277
>>5636479
probably in the next two weeks
>>
Dont know an exact date but itll be soon. Once the backers get thier figures other should go up for preorder.
>>
This and 4horseman I want to know about. Apparently they shipped the kickstarter orders in February, and were supposed to ship the pre-orders after that? I still haven't seen anything new about my preorders.
>>
Has anybody gotten any from earlier preorders? What kind of weapons do they come with? I just want a silver army builder knight and a sword.
>>
File: 4horse.jpg (167 KB, 1144x760) Image search: [Google]
4horse.jpg
167 KB, 1144x760
>>
I backed it like a year ago.

think i got a human dude with long hair, a dwarf, an orc and maybe another dwarf.. not sure.
>>
>>5637462
They shipped the stock from china and they JUST arrived at the 4H shop yesterday. They'll start shipping to actual backers in the next few weeks starting with the all-in orders first (which will be sent in two massive boxes per all-in). After they start shipping, the extra stock they had made will go up for direct sale (no more pre-orders, you buy it, they ship it), with backers getting 24 hour early access before everyone else being able to buy them.

>>5637519
The silver knight comes with a small sword, spear and clip on shield. All figures come with a mix off three weapons with the choices being a small sword, large sword, dagger, spear, axe (with variable single or dual blade) or a shield. The only exceptions to the three weapon rule is Tibius, who has two swords and two daggers and the barbarian kit which has all the weapons. They will also be selling full sets of the basic weapon assortment (in gold or dark grey trim) as well as three deluxe weapon sets and a faction banner set. Each figure also includes a shoulder strap/belt to hold swords as well as two removable pauldrons.
>>
>>5637524
the hype is setting in
>>
>>5638382
Thanks dude.
>>
File: tiny knight.jpg (46 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
tiny knight.jpg
46 KB, 768x768
you guys must think you're real big with your fancy sculpts and full articulation, huh? come at me, fiends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMphk_j27yw
>>
>>5640080
I actually tried to see if i could fit a playmobile helmet on the skeleton but sadly his head was just to big for it to work.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (88 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
88 KB, 700x525
Eeeee, they're here, they're here.
>>
>>5640623
Damn son, thats a lot of boxes.
>>
>>5640623
They finally announced the exact day and time the sale for these things will actually start.

Next Sunday at 3pm EST, original backers will have 24 hours to purchase current extra stock or pre-order figures from the refresh wave that will be shipping this summer.

On Monday at 3pm EST, the sale will open up to the general public. That means if you missed the KS and want one of these figures, you'll want to be on their site on MONDAY at 3PM EST. There will be limited quantities available (including only 20 All-In options) so again, if you want a figure, check their site MONDAY at 3PM EST.
>>
>>5641012

yessss

Gonna buy an all in package asap
>>
>>5641012
Definitely gonna get a black armored skeleton
I regret not picking one when I ordered the fan exclusive and the orc army builder.
>>
>>5641012
Thanks heaps for the info, anon.
>>
I'm kind of disappointed they don't have final product shots to show with the figures to show what they actually come with accessory wise. That said, I've looked at these for a long time but just don't seem to be grabbed by any of the named characters (though maybe Attlus... not sure), though I do like the aesthetic and design of the line in general.

I'm pretty set in what I want, but I'm confused about the Dwarf. I quite like the black armoured army builder dwarf but would prefer the black horns to the antlers.

And a question about the Orc army builder. What makes him a deluxe? More armour pieces?
>>
>>5641900

I agree it would've been nice to use updated pics with full accessories on their pre-order pages. They did post the exact accessory lists during the actual KS, but it was in the comments and not in an update iirc so it's a pain in the ass to find. Right off the bat, all figures include two pauldrons, and a sword strap, as far as specific load outs go:

Silver Knight: small sword, shield, spear

Gold Knight: small sword, shield, spear

Bronze Dwarf: large sword, shield, axe

Silver Dwarf: small sword, spear, axe

Standard Skeleton: large sword, dagger, axe

Golden Skeleton: large sword, dagger, axe

Sir Gideon Heavensbrand: small sword, shield, dagger, alt bucket helm

Gorgo Aetherblade: large sword, shield, axe, cape

Thord Ironjaw: large sword, shield, axe

Skapular the Cryptbreaker: shield, spear, dagger

Sir Galeron: sheild, spear, axe

Orn Steelhide: spear, dagger, axe, alt black beard head

Clavian: small sword, shield, dagger

Attila Leossyr: large sword, shield, axe, cape

Sir Owain: small sword, shield, spear

Jorund Runeshaper: small sword, spear, dagger, alt bucket helm, cape

Tibius: 2 small swords, 2 daggers, alt articulated jaw skull

Otho: small sword, large sword, axe

Sir Ignatius: small sword, shield, spear

Bothar Shadowhorn: large sword, dagger, axe

Carpathias: small sword, spear, dagger,

Urzokk: large sword, shield, axe, alt painted head

Attlus the Conquerer: large sword, dagger, axe

Urkku: large sword, spear, axe

Vitus: small sword, shield, spear

Asterionn: large sword, shield, axe

Bog Goblin: large sword, spear, dagger

Azhar: small sword, spear, dagger

Zazhar: small sword, spear, dagger

Orc Army Builder: dagger, large sword, axe

Malleus: small sword, 2 axes

FanEx Knight: large sword, axe, spear, cape

The Barbarian builder comes with all weapons from the basic assortment, great and bearded helm heads, all ear accessories (horns and such), spiked and small pauldrons, leather and spiked faults and fur and scale loin armor.
>>
>>5641900
As for the "Deluxe" Orc builder, the only thing that makes him "special" is that he uses the Stretch Goal unlocked bare limbs. Otherwise, he's really not that special. He was added on during production because fans kept requesting a legion builder orc as originally the only orcs they had were both "Standard Assortment" $33 painted Orcs. Originally the Urkku figure was supposed to be the Orcs army figure, but at over 30 a pop, fans were hesitant to troop build him. So the 4H listened to the demand and created a cheaper (i.e. less paint) orc figure to act as the troop builder.

It was a great move, but imo it would've been even better if he included the extra unmasked head so people who buy multiple could have an option of display for their orc grunts. At the very least, the unmasked head should've been included with the Urkku who is supposed to be an "elite" Orc trooper instead of being added to Urzokk who is their leader.

Heck, one of my biggest gripes with this line is the fact they didn't embrace the whole "Legion Builder" aspect more. Their full painted figures are pretty fantastic, but they really should've focused more on having a better variety of troop builders then so many different named characters. They could've had a lot more Legion figures using just the basic assortment of parts and simple color schemes.

I'm sure the next KS will have a few more Legion figures, but it too will most likely focus on unique characters with premium priced paint jobs.
>>
>>5641977
what kind of things would you like to see from Wave 2?
>>
>>5641967
>>5641977
Thanks so much for all the info! This is really helpful.
>>
I'll be picking up Bog Goblin, Vitus, 1x Silver Knight, 3x Golden Skeletons and weapon pack 1 and 2. I might also get two more $34 jobbies if i can make up my mind about them.

How about you guys?
>>
>>5643357

All in set, along with multiples of each weapon pack. Thinking doubles of each skeleton, too. Might snag another barbarian builder for more extra parts.
>>
>>5643357
Shadowhorn, Asterionn, Bog Goblin, evil weapons pack and weapons pack 1. I want to get the other two weapons pack, a few skellies, Blood Knight, Carpathias, the yellow/blue twins and maybe an orc or two when they go up for sale.
>>
>>5643357
I think 4 different army builders. Possibly one or more actual characters, assuming they're available. Still a few days to ponder this.
>>
>>5643388
Was Bog Goblin popular?

I'm hoping that he's easy to get.
>>
File: bothar-shadowhorn-3.png (592 KB, 700x702) Image search: [Google]
bothar-shadowhorn-3.png
592 KB, 700x702
Does anyone knows if Shadowhorn has both pauldrons ? I kinda want it, and we saw it on display with both, but since it's not written anywhere, I'm not sure I want to take the risk.
>>
>>5641012
Wait so there's only 20 of each character being sold?
>>
>>5642865

They've already confirmed female knights/orcs, elves, rogues and mages, so those types of characters alone would be welcomed. Especially if the female knights are wearing practical armor and not boob-plates.

They've also shown off four new characters which may or may not be part of the next KS which are mostly re-used pieces with new heads. Of those four, they have a Gladiator, Jaguar Mage, Boar Warrior on a dwarf body and a glow in the dark ghoul (which they said would be reused in a painted version as well).

As for figures I would personally like to see, Lizard folk is up there. Similar to how they did Asterrion, new head with a chest overlay and new feet. Maybe add a reptilian tail as well, as the other new figures include tails. I'd also like to see more varied Legion Builders, like some basic Goblins or some dark armored knights.

>>5643357
My short list right now is just four figures, Gorgo, Vitus, Urzokk and a Bronze Dwarf to use Urzokk's extra orc head on. If I had unlimited funds and more space, I'd totally get the entire line, but sadly I gotta pick and choose.
>>
>>5643448
No, just 20 of the all in sets. They'll still be available separately as well.
>>
>>5643442
Yes he does, all figures come with both pauldrons and a sword strap to wear across their chest/waist.

>>5643448
There's only 20 All-Ins up for pre-order and those won't ship out until their summer stock refresh. All the other characters will have limited figures in stock and ready to ship the day they go on sale.
>>
>>5642865
A mimic would be amazing.
>>
I've already paid for all the army builders, the barbarian deluxe figure, Gorgo, and Malleus.

I'm thinking about adding on the Bog Goblin, Shadowhorn, Skapular, the Minotaur, and maybe Carpathias, but the costs are kinda high. I dunno, I might have to shave one of those figures off.
>>
>>5643431
He's popular because he's a unique use of the dwarf body.
>>
File: 1340081320786.gif (365 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1340081320786.gif
365 KB, 600x600
I kinda went nuts last year but fuck it... I should have gotten a 6pack of silver knights though & I'm really hoping to snag a Barbarian kit to make a D&D Warduke...

GORGO AETHERBLADE
SIR GIDEON HEAVENSBRAND
SILVER KNIGHT LEGION BUILDER
GOLDEN KNIGHT LEGION BUILDER
SIR GALERON
ATTILA LEOSSYR
SIR OWAIN
SIR IGNATIUS
OTHO
ATTLUS THE CONQUEROR
VITUS
THE BLOOD KNIGHT
BOTHAR SHADOWHORN
ORN STEELHIDE
THORD IRONJAW
BRONZE DWARF LEGION BUILDER
CARPATHIAS
MALLEUS
TIBIUS
CLAVIAN
SKAPULAR THE CRYPTBREAKER
GOLDEN SKELETON LEGION BUILDER
ZAZHAR
AZHAR
URZOKK
URKKU
SILVER DWARF LEGION BUILDER 6-PACK
DELUXE ORC LEGION BUILDER 6-PACK
STANDARD SKELETON LEGION BUILDER 6-PACK x2 (I like Skellys)
>>
>>5643357
I'm going to get whatever is left after the KS massacre. Glad I got the all-in for wave 1.5 + some extras, otherwise I would be super bummed come next week.
>>
>>5643800
Wow, i bet those are going to look fantastic in your mansion.

Seriously though, that's a pretty amazing haul. Make sure you post it here when it comes in, i'd love to see it.
>>
>>5641012
Today or next monday?
>>
>>5644068
Next monday.

Because next sunday is the original backers.
>>
Im gonna pick up, Bog Goblin, the Orc leader, Malleus, and Gorgo and probably some weaponry and a Silver Knight.
>>
So how picked over are things going to be after the kickstarter sale on sunday? What are my chances foor snagging a silver knight and a standard skeleton?
>>
>>5645561
Shouldn't be too bad. I would assume there are lots of army builders in their inventory, so hopefully stock will last through the backers.
>>
>>5645561
I'm thinking they're better then most people expect, especially since there seems to be a restock planned for this summer. Meaning if you grab something that's not currently in stock now, you'll probably get it in the summer restock.

Best case scenario is that these things do move fast however, because it would show the 4H that there is in fact a great demand for these figures. The more people want them, the more likely they are to have them re-produced.
>>
>>5636479
What the heck? They just silently raised all the prices by a dollar.
>>
>>5646429
They raised it by $2, and I'm pretty sure they announced it before the last preorder round.
>>
>>5646432
No, I mean $1 on top of that. The army builders were at $20 and now $21. The Orc builder was at $26 and now at $27, etc
>>
>>5643453
>Gladiator

I would be all over multiples. Especially if they release them with gladius, trident, and scutum. I'd be okay with a myrmillon and trident accessory, but if they went full retarius with the trident and net I'd get in on that KS.
>>
>>5646437
Yea... All the named characters went from $32 to $35 each...
>>
>>5646429
God dammit, the main appeal of this shit to me was cheap army builders.
>>
>>5646729
They are still cheaper than other army builders from bigger toy companies. And of better quality too.

I understand your frustration tho.

They were mad cheap as add-ons for the KS
>>
>>5646747
>They are still cheaper than other army builders from bigger toy companies

like what? Revoltech? Rement? they're the only ones making skellies, let alone fantasy
>>
>>5646748
I'm talking about army builder factions for like Marvel.

As an add-on I believe these Knights were only like 16 dollars.
>>
>>5646754
weren't they still 18? Either way, was a good deal. I didn't go for them then cause I hadn't used a kickstarter before and their system for their backing options were intimidating. They should have just put shipping as its own separate cost. Not to mention it made international shipping look like complete trash, which it always is, but they could have at least disguised the fact.
>>
>>5646429
Yea, I noticed that too, it kind of sucks. The $2 raise was bad enough, but understandable, but that extra dollar is pushing it. These guys ARE still on the lower end of low run 6" scale figures, but increasing prices right before release is never a good thing.

>>5646497
When they showed him off, he was armed with the metal round shield and the the halberd from the extra weapon sets. Other then a new head, no new parts were used on this guy.

>>5646780
I actually prefered having the shipping included right in the pledge. I agree the prices sucked for international buyers...but that's always the case so you can't really fault the 4H for that. But having the flat shipping rate right in the pledge meant I knew exactly how much to budget for right off the bat without any surprise added fees when I finally placed my pledge. As far as pledge systems go, I feel their method was one of the best I've seen in a KS. You would just have to pledge for the lowest priced basic figures, with shipping included, then you could add on any other figure you wanted. Most KS try to use convoluted bundle systems or force you to pledge for a higher tier before being able to buy add-ons, the 4H kept their system simple and straight forward.
>>
>>5646780
And yes, they were 18 each as add ons and 30 ($12 shipping included) as an initial pledge. There was even an add-on option that let you get a group of 6 of a single troop builder for $95 (16 each). At the time it was a fantastic deal.
>>
>>5646959
Except when you wanted to say, buy 2 figures. How much is 2 army builders plus shipping? Certainly not $60. That was my main issue. But I was just lazy and didn't look into it.

And now they're doing pre orders of stock not yet delivered. I thought if I ordered it'd be from stock. I'm not sure what to do now.
>>
I hope we get hooded and robed figures so I can just make a ringwraith

I love Toy Biz, but having something in the 6 Inch market with actual articulation and no stupid action features would be god-tier.
>>
>>5646754
>I'm talking about army builder factions for like Marvel.

like what?
>>
>>5647141
He's talking about just standard figures from waves, like the AIM soldier, or the Hydra soldier, and most recently the Nick Fury/SHIELD soldier.
>>
>>5647092
2 army builders would've been 48. 30 for the initial figure with shipping pledge and an extra 18 for the added troop builder. You would't pay 30 per figure, you make a single pledge then add extra money based on the price of each additional figure you want to purchase.
>>
>>5647172
>like the AIM soldier, or the Hydra soldier, and most recently the Nick Fury/SHIELD soldier.

Two of them are from 2014, and Shield soldier was just this year. Considering they are easy to find at retail and come with a few weapons as well as a useless BAF piece, its equally fair, but then again its not fantasy just sci-fi soldiers.
>>
>>5647204
Yes, that's what I mean. Hence wouldn't it be easier to have the army builder at 18 and say 12 dollar shipping. Then pass a certain number the price of shipping would go up. That's what I mean and I think it makes more sense to do it this way.
>>
File: Team-Hi-Five-620x480.jpg (51 KB, 620x480) Image search: [Google]
Team-Hi-Five-620x480.jpg
51 KB, 620x480
>I'm going to have my figures by mid-month most likely

Feels good.
>>
Yea, I don't think I'll be getting anything this Sunday. The jump in price is just ridiculous and we need to let 4H know that.
>>
>>5647456
If you are a kickstarter backer you'd be a lot more understanding. They literally know that and explained why they did it and how they hate doing it. The best thing you can do is not buy it when a company is self aware. That's so much more than most companies at the very least.

I'll probably buy one but man the exchange rate is such bullshit for my country. I just really regret not buying that Rune Dwarf. It's a wizard dwarf why didn't I jump on that shit?
>>
File: otho-3.png (562 KB, 696x699) Image search: [Google]
otho-3.png
562 KB, 696x699
WE
>>
>>5647575
Get lost, /tv/.
>>
>>5647575

... have a very large head?
>>
>whiny nerds cried about "muh exclusive" so 4H won't be selling the extra sir valgards.

Man, his color scheme was starting to come around on me too.
>>
>>5648095
man, when I saw that fucking email in my inbox...
like, I didn't even care about the figure, but come on, how much more entitled could you get?
>>
>>5648695
The really sad thing is that it was still only available to the Kickstarter backers, not even the general public. I don't see the problem.
>>
>>5648736
seriously, it's embarrassing.
>>
>>5648747
More embarrassing than having the guy who is doing updates and interviews for your company going by the handle of "Straight Poop"? That's a stretch.
>>
>>5648776
that's... that one's not great, yeah
>>
Anybody have an idea of when the 1.5s are supposed to ship? I know they said after power con, but i'm moving to another place in june...
>>
>>5648095
What?
>>
>>5648817
4H had extras of the kickstarter exclusive figure and we're going to sell them only during the 24 hour backer period, but I guess too many people bitched so they changed their minds and are keeping them for special events instead.
>>
>>5648824
yeah, god forbid that people who put faith in a kickstarter and backed it in development be rewarded
>>
>>5648890
But it would still be to backers. And it wasn't like it was a reward, it was just the KS exclusive. I don't see why the other backers can't get it.
>>
>>5648890
>yeah, god forbid that startup companies who put so much work into a kickstarter and have extra product be rewarded

Seriously, backers are all just stupid. They are literally trying to destroy the company they "supported" in the first place by denying them any sort of future support.

Maybe 4H could've made $500 extra off those figures. For a company of this size, that could be a big deal but the self entitled KS jerks won't even give them that. What the backers are doing isn't support at this point, it's just sabotage.
>>
>>5648915
As a backer, it wasn't even an issue with a lot of us. Heck a lot of people were excited for the second chance to get him. But a few were claiming that this showed a 'lack of integrity' in the 4H where I just thought they were tryin to be bros.

These guys are a small company and they're toy makers first and foremost, sometimes they'll get ideas that are great, sometimes those ideas blow up in their face. While I may not agree with the reversal of this decision, I can't fault them for it.
>>
>>5649054
good smile is a small company too, but they get toys released every month.
>>
>>5649063
The size differential there is a little too big for a fair comparison.
>>
>>5649092
Neca is a small company yet they release predators every month. Wait, theres actual demand for them.
>>
Are the 1.5 wave figures in the shipment they just got? Or when can I expect those?
>>
>>5649063
>>5649098

The 4H are like three dudes, a few temps and freakin family members occasionally helping out. Neca and GSC are both mass market, big name toy companies.

>>5649102
No, these are only the original figures from the KS. The wave 1.5 figures won't come out until june-ish along side the trolls. It's pretty much a smaller mid-wave with special figures to keep momentum for the line going between KIckstarters and figure releases.
>>
File: Warhammer Fantasy Blood Knights.jpg (113 KB, 750x640) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer Fantasy Blood Knights.jpg
113 KB, 750x640
Any hopes for 4H releasing little bags of colored extra bits like helmet accessories, pauldrons, capes, etc?

I want some bat wings to go on my Blood Knight's helmet instead of the horns so I can have my own figure of pic related.
>>
>>5649308
It's doubtful they'll sell those pieces on their own, but the Barbarian builder set comes with all of the ear ornaments as well as two different heads. If you get one of those and the Fanex Blood Knight you can mix and match pieces to get that look while still having an entirely different figure to oppose him.

Funny enough, the Blood Knight and Barbarian are sort of toyline 'rival' as during the FanEx voting, the two main options came down to being an Evil Knight or a Viking Warrior. The Knight obviously won, but due to fan demands, the4H made the Barbarian Kit so fans could make their own Viking if they choose.

It was a great idea and the figure is a fantastic value as you get a fully painted figure ($35 value) and an entire weapon set ($10 value) as well as tons of extra parts and pieces you can use on other figures.

I'm hoping that we see another set like it for the next Kickstarter.
>>
>>5649377
I really don't want to grab an entirely new figure when I only want the two head bits to repaint
>>
>>5649135
How come the Glyos family don't rely on kickstarters?
>>
>>5649418
What stuff does this guy come with.
>>
>>5649432
a large sword, a spear, and the double-headed axe
>>
>>5649441
Yea that sells him pretty well.
>>
>>5649425
No idea. It would probably do pretty well. Especially for a new m9ld, people go crazy for new molds.
>>
>>5649471
he's a pretty sweet figure, my lust for bat ears besides, I'll be happy to have him on my shelf.
>>
File: 2dsa5h7k9.jpg (32 KB, 374x411) Image search: [Google]
2dsa5h7k9.jpg
32 KB, 374x411
>>5648898
>>5648915
>>
>>5649512
That's stupid. I wasn't even an original backer nor do I care about the exclusive, even if I was. It doesn't change the fact that the people who would have had the chance to buy it would be original backers anyways. The only reason anyone would have an issue with this would be thinking that if there were few enough maybe the value will shoot up afterwards. Whatever, you're an idiot if you think the 4H trying to sell them would somehow be unjust or whatever word was used.
>>
>>5649512
You can say that but I wasn't getting him in the first place, I don't like dwarves. I also don't like people who feel that a company owes them something beyond what they purchased.

Really they should have changed the name, changed the stock photo and reposted him as a "Store Exclusive" and went from there.
>>
Is there any place I could see articulation for these guys. Even seeing them posed would be enough. The pictures on the StoreHorsemen page are pretty stark.
>>
>>5649537
There are some reviews online of the test shot black prototypes of the figures. The show the range of motion. Just search Mythic Legions review.
>>
>>5648824

Yeah, I thought that was stupid. I don't see why they couldn't sell them off, or something. It wasn't a huge second run or some shit, ruining the 'exclusivity' of the Kickstarter.
>>
File: image.jpg (376 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376 KB, 1242x2208
>>5649537
>>
>>5649537
http://thefwoosh.com/2015/12/first-look-four-horsemen-mythic-legions-barbarian-builder-test-shot
>>
>>5649639
>any chance we'll see these in comic book shops
>>
File: image.jpg (423 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423 KB, 1242x2208
>>5649639
>>
>>5649672
Not allowed. That would ruin the exclusivity. Because fuck 4H.
>>
>>5649672
oh boy I love paying fifteen dollars more for things I want
>>
File: Triplethreat.jpg (425 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Triplethreat.jpg
425 KB, 900x675
>>5649537
Articulation wise, they're pretty good to almost great. They're far from being the best articulated figures, but they're certainly not statues.

They have massive neck and ab ball joints. This gives them a lot of play and lean as their heads and torsos can more or less bend in almost any direction. Certain heads may have more limited movement though others (beards etc) but overall, these two joints are fantastic.

The legs also have a great range of motion, with universal swivel hips which can do full splits and kick forward and back over 90 degrees, swivel disc knees also work well, giving them a full 90 degree knee bend and calf swivel. Non-skeletal thighs also have a thigh swivel for some extra movement. These guys can sit, kneel, bend or mount rides incredibly well. Throw in some fantastic ankle articulation, which enables them to be completely flat footed in even the most awkward of stances, and the leg articulation on these guys is easily top tier.

The biggest downside however comes with the arms. the shoulders have universal swivel shoulders, which work fine...but are slightly limited. The elbows are pin-disk swivels, which again work well...with some limitations. There's a gauntlet swivel which is great and a wrist swivel and hinge...but the hinge should've been made vertical instead of horizontal. It's not the worst articulation in the world, but there's just enough little flaws that it's kind of annoying. Just fixing any one of em would be a great help, but all together it sucks. Ideally, the wrists would be the thing that needs fixing the most, as rotating the way the wrists bend would allow for far more dynamic posing.

Overall, I'd put these guys in Star Wars Black/Marvel Legends (larger bodies) tier of articulation. There's a lot of it, and it's mostly well placed, but there are just enough flaws in it to be an issue to some. Regardless, these guys are great figures and capable of a great range of motion.
>>
File: Woolie.png (258 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
Woolie.png
258 KB, 500x304
>>5647575
Wooly?
>>
>>5650429
It'd need to be wearing a blood soaked football jersey for it to be the Wools
>>
File: woolie.png (388 KB, 624x331) Image search: [Google]
woolie.png
388 KB, 624x331
>>5650429
Well now I'm just waiting for that figure holding a WHEN'S MAHVEL postit note
>>
>>5650429
>>5650454
Who? I'm gonna take a guess and assume he has something to do with videogames?
>>
File: royal pat authority.png (3 MB, 1540x884) Image search: [Google]
royal pat authority.png
3 MB, 1540x884
>>5650463
Yeah, part of Super Best Friends Play.
They're a bunch of fucking weirdo shitbags
Love 'em
>>
These fuckers are hurting my wallet. What do you guys think the chances are that the backers will buy out all the stock on sunday? Really want a bog goblin and maybe a blood knight to go with my 1.5s
>>
File: 1462568702251.jpg (113 KB, 651x387) Image search: [Google]
1462568702251.jpg
113 KB, 651x387
>>5654165
>everyone wants a bog goblin, including me
>backers get first shot at getting them
>i'm going to have to wake up at five in the morning on Tuesday, with shitfest internet, to try and get one for myself before the bog is out of goblins

I hope they leave a few left for us...

But i don't think the backers will completely clean shop, that's alot of extra money to spend. Army builders i think can be relied on being available, the rest though it's purely down to that figure's popularity.
>>
>>5654165
>>5654259
I'm a backer, wasn't gonna grab a bog goblin, but maybe now I should?
>>
>>5654290
Plz no...

Seriously though, pick one up if you want. If there aren't any left by the time i'm able to get a shot then i'll just get something else.

Though it would be really great if you'd be able to give us an idea of just how many spares they actually have when they open the shop.
>>
>>5654259
You could always ask a backer to grab one for you.
>>
>>5654359
I thought about that, but then i'd have to pay for international shipping from them and the shop itself, and said backer would have to go through all the hassle of international shipping as well.

I'm happy to try my luck and see how it goes.
>>
>>5654383
Ah, yeah understandable. If you don't mind, what country?
>>
>>5654396
Australia, so shipping should be about $35us if i remember right, which is about $46 dolleridoos.
>>
>>5654417
Daaaamn that sucks! And that's on top of the cost of the figure? Oi

Well, if you change your mind, I'd be glad to try and snag one for you early. Might be able to cut the shipping down a little if you don't mind having him mailed without his box.
>>
>>5654326
My intentions weren't bad, I just meant in case they're gone day one and get scalped at ass fuck prices, I could at least help one bro out. I don't really want him for me, just my skeletons and vampire dude and maybe the barbarian builder cuz fuck it's growing on me
>>
>>5654493
>>5654456
Thanks for the offer guys, i think i'll give it a shot and take you up on that, if it's alright. There're only four figures and two weapon packs that i wanted to get so hopefully it won't make a large impact on your shipping.

Send me an email at [email protected]
>>
>>5654531
You're a braver man than I.
I had talked to a few backers about this but they all wanted me to send the money via gift from Paypal and everyone knows that's a no-no.

It's too bad, I'm pretty much just going to get whatever's left after the backers go at it.
>>
>>5654546
Yeah i wouldn't be doing it as a gift, i'll really only give it a shot if we can make it into a proper invoice to sort it out.

Otherwise i'm pretty much fine doing to same as you and just trying my luck on the day itself.
>>
>>5654558
Yea, I've done my best to come to terms with it. There's always wave 2 and eBay.
>>
File: 1455496853521.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1455496853521.gif
1 MB, 200x200
There are reviews of i think all of those toys on youtube if someone would like to know
>>
Shit, I'm debating on whether to pull the trigger and get all the Mystic Legions I didn't back before.

I'm definitely interested in:
Malleus
Bog Goblin
Urzokk

I'm sorta interested in:
Gideon
Gorgo
Silver Knight

I definitely wanna cash in on some Weapon Packs too.
>>
>>5657558
As someone who's interested in the line but sees that everything is sold out I'm going to ask how you're going to do that?
>>
>>5657565
Sale starts at 3pm EST, meng. For backer first, then the second sale starts 24 hours later.
>>
>>5657569
Thanks!
>>
>Gideon Heavensbrand comes with an extra helm, and his original helmet can cover his face

Fuck gotta get him now
>>
>>5657453
Yea but they're by that stupid poop guy. He bugs the crap out of me and it's probably just his name. I mean seriously? I feel bad for 4H.
>>
>>5657565
It's posted multiple times in this thread.
>>
how can they tell if youre a backer?
>>
>>5657816
You have to use the same email from your KS account.
>>
>>5657820
after checking out?
>>
Is it not 3pm EST yet? Storehorsemen still says coming soon.
>>
>>5657844
im stressing the fuck out here
>>
>>5657844
It's passed 3pm by now and I can't see shit. It's only for Kickstarter Backers today though. But I'm a Kickstarter Backer, is there anything I'm supposed to do in order for it show up?
>>
>>5657854
I don't think so. They're just taking forever
>>
>>5657844
>>5657853

Honestly...they're usually kind of late on these things. Hell, even the clocks on their official forums are an hour behind. If you were a backer, just keep checkin the site and orders will open up eventually.
>>
Well they're up now.
>>
fuck me, why is shipping 11 dollars?
>>
File: MythicLineup112.jpg (183 KB, 876x1374) Image search: [Google]
MythicLineup112.jpg
183 KB, 876x1374
>>5657910
That seems to be the base shipping price for US. It's worth it if you get multiple figures, but understandably high when you're only getting one.

I ordered pic related, and the shipping was pretty much the same price.
>>
>>5657920
>>5657910
I'm Canadian the shipping is like 20.

How do they know if you're a backer or not? I'm worried they'll cancel my order if I'm not somehow logged in orsomething.
>>
>>5657920
Nice! I have to wait until tomorrow...
I wonder if 1.5 will have similar overflow, I'd love to get some more Rust Skeletons.
>>
>>5657932
I believe they look at the name/address/card info. Pretty much whatever identified you during the KS they'll look for when you put your order in here.
>>
>>5657932
I guess they just check and make sure it's from the same email that you use for the kickstarter
>>
File: WHY.jpg (26 KB, 598x279) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
26 KB, 598x279
Any Canadabros want to cry over the exchange rate with me?
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (891 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
891 KB, 500x210
>>5657954
>>
>>5657954
I'm already lost. I just clicked the order button. $250 US.
>>
>>5657910
Do you guys never buy anything online or from ebay?

$11 is pretty standard for a six inch figure.
>>
Damn, the Silver Knight isn't available. I didn't think I'd lose out on him.
>>
>>5657994

well, there goes any hopes of getting any figures for tomorrow. 8)
>>
>>5658005
Silver Knight is currently the only one on restock preorder meaning he would be shipped out later in the summer.
>>
>>5657994
>>5658005
>>5658020
Restock Preorder:
Silver Knight
Silver Dwarf
Standard Skeleton
Deluxe Orc Legion Builder

These figures were never available during this order run, they were only up for late summer pre-order.
>>
>>5657994
>>5657994
The Silver Knight and the other "silver" option troop builders along with the deluxe Orc never went on sale. Before the sale opened they were listed as summer restock. Chances are they'll be sold in June or something as for some reason the 4H doesn't seem to have stock of them yet.

On the bright side, it looks like all the other figures should be available tomorrow. The only one close to selling out is the Gold Skeleton, (there was like 5 left at the time I posted this) and maybe Orn. But that seems more because they ordered fewer of those figures as opposed to them being popular choices.
>>
I ordered the vampire, the green skeleton berserker guy, the yellow demon dude, the blood knight and weapons pack 2 and 3. Prior to that for the Kickstarter I got shadowhorn, Minotaur, bog goblin and weapons pack 1 and evil weapons pack. 1.5 I got the mountain troll and the golden eagle warrior.
>>
As someone who hasn't preorder and has only paid vague attention for the last couple of years, is it gonna be difficult to get ahold of most of these?
>>
>>5658137
once they're sold out, they're gone
>>
>>5658137
Alright so chances are you will never get these exact versions again. This is how the first KS worked.

>Kickstarter begins, you have access to all items. Including Exclusive items.
>4HM start public preorder the day after a KS Backers only preorder.

After that you're out of luck.

With the Gothropolis line, they released the 6 most popular birds from Wave 1again along with a wave 2 of the line.

They plan on releasing Wave 2 for Mythjc Legions. They plan on releasing more figures in general but the chances of you getting all these exact figures again are lower. You might see a repeat of what they did with the Gothropolis line and they may rerelease the popular ones.
>>
>>5657935
I'm hoping so, I had to skip 1.5 when it was up the first time. At least now I got the two Wave 1 figures I couldn't grab during the original KS offering.
>>
>>5658137
Starting tomorrow, these guys go up for sale to the general public. If something sells out before you get it, consider yourself SoL.

Generally speaking, you should be able to get at least one figure, it just might not be the one you want most.
>>
Is that knight with the dreadlocks sold out?
>>
>>5658420
No, looks like he's still in stock.

By the way, anyone know what the internation postage cost is?
>>
>>5658073
>(there was like 5 left at the time I posted this)

Where are you getting that info from?
>>
>>5658420
54 in stock as of this post.
>>
>>5658475

>add item to cart
>increase quantity to 3 digit number
>hit update
>quantity auto-corrects to amount left in stock.

Seems to be pretty accurate...just gotta make sure you correct the amount before checkout or it's gonna be one helluva bill.
>>
>>5658481
Clever! Thanks bruddah!

Now I just gotta wait until 3 tomorrow...
>>
Completely forgot about this today, luckily it seems like most of them are still in stock. Grabbed a Owain, bothar, urkku and blood knight.
>>
I grabbed Malleus, Urzokk, Bog Goblin, and Gideon along with three weapons packs.

Pretty excited. Gideon looks like he is the most impressive of the Knights with his accessories.
>>
File: 4H round 3.jpg (33 KB, 124x571) Image search: [Google]
4H round 3.jpg
33 KB, 124x571
Huh...that was a LOT easier then I thought.
>>
>>5659618
I just got Bothar and Owain myself, the fact that they increased in price and the fucking $32 flat shipping was pretty hard on my wallet. Still, eagerly waiting to have them in hand. Do we know more or less when non-backer orders will be sent ?
>>
>>5659618
row row fight the power

Didn't really expect to spend this much on figures but HEY. This is are a limited thing so why the fuck not.

>>5659624
27 shipping here for the entire set and all these other listed figures. dunno how or why but ya.
>>
>>5659648
I'm Europoor, it was already $32 when I ordered the Wave 1.5 Templar. so yeah, I'm happy I didn't have to pay more this time around, but still, this is butt wrecking.
>>
apparently there is some contention on the forums about when the pre-order for non-backers is actually live. I put mine in at 3pm new jersey time but apparently they might go live at 4pm new jersey time because we aren't even on EST right now. God damnit, if my order gets cancelled I'll be upset.
>>
Made my order at 3:45.
No fucking news on if the backer log was removed or not though. if they cancel it I'll go bananas.
>>
>>5659666
>>5659657
oh come on, it's written "MONDAY MAY 9th AT 3pm EST", they can't cancel any order that have respected what's written, right ?
>>
>>5659676
We HOPE not.
But I wouldn't be overly surprised if they did.

They should give some give for those of us overseas who have sat watching a goddamn timer.
>>
>>5659676
Well, the issue is whether is they are using EST or literal new jersey time. Tons of people are putting in orders because it is after 3pm in new jersey, but not 3pm EST right now
>>
>>5659680
It's bullshit if they cancel orders of regular buyers since we waited the moment they were supposed to be online for us.
>>
>>5659687
according to google and world time buddy it's now 4pm EST.
So they can't play by special fucking rules and expect us to just know about it.
>>
>>5659695
This. I'm french and followed the Google world time, and if they cancel my order, they can pretty much go fuck themselves.
>>
Just some kind of order confirmation would be really fucking assuring.
>>
So the SourceHorsemen forums currently reads just after 3pm EST. If you look up EST on google, it automatically accommodates for EDT (Daylight Time), making the time EDT but still calling it EST as that is the current time on the East Coast in America.

As such, any orders made before this last hour are probably null and void as it would have been before the correct time.

Support for this can be found in the original sales being listed "an hour late", when in actuality it was the correct time.

Sorry guys.
>>
>>5659712
how are we supposed to know if our order was cancelled ? Can we order again or not ?
>>
>>5659716
Probably black listed for breaking the rules.
>>
>>5659716
DESU I have no idea. I just went off of the forum which was accurate EST is all. Try e-mailing them your situation.
>>
We have info about future female figures?
>>
I wish someone official would fucking confirm something already so I can go to sleep.
Literally waiting for anyone to pick up the responsibility here.
>>
>>5659748
This. Preferably part of the mythic legion line. I need a female Carpathias counterpart.
>>
>>5659769
Considering the only other vampire was fan chosen, yeah, we could do with some more vamps.

Hopefully 2.0 carries more unique characters.
>>
>>5659748

female figures and elves have been confirmed for wave 2
>>
Fuck it. Made a second order just in case.
Missed out on some of what was in the original order but meh. Got the two I really wanted in there.

If both orders show up, I'll sell the doubles on to you guys for non rapey prices if I can.
>>
God damn, the four horsemen guys fail so completely with social media. It would be nice to get any form of answer from them about the timing issues.
>>
>>5659814

Yeah, right? It's like they're busy with something...can't imagine what that is. Like...jobs...shipping out a few thousand toys....

Just, can't, figure, out, what, that, something, is.
>>
>>5659820
Except that this isn't new, and they have a history of being non-responsive.
>>
Do you guys have to pay taxes for the order? The one fucking downside of being in the same state as 4HM is having to pay an extra 12 bucks for the taxes.
>>
>>5659845
Alaska doesn't have sales tax.
>>
So wait you can mix and match armor and accessories between figures? If so I might just have to buy two...
>>
>>5659890
Yeah thats how they got me...the thought of kitbashing a lot of the line compelled me to buy doubles of a few.
>>
>>5659890
You can change pauldrons, helmets, and some helmets have divots so you can change plumes and change helmet decoration like horns and antlers.

Some figure can change legs and the armor skirt, and the armor waistguard. I'm not good with armor names so I'm calling it the best that I can btw,
>>
File: dark souls, you died.jpg (353 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
dark souls, you died.jpg
353 KB, 900x675
I can't wait for my knights to come in. Does anyone know where these pouches came from? Someone posted several of these test shot pics a while back and I've been searching for in scale straps and pouches since then.
>>
>>5659924
diamond select helsing
>>
For all you guys freaking out about the orders, I ordered mine an hour early because I had to be in at work, and shot them an email explaining it. They said it wouldnt be a problem so I imagine all you guys are good. I did get an email about my order though, and a paypal notification so its confirmed.

tl;dr dont worry about it itll be fine
>>
I can only get two, but I'm torn between Atluss, Otho and Owain.
>>
>>5660042
Owain is gone so you can count him out. Looks like a lot of the Heavensbrand characters are sold out, as are all the legion builders. Hopefully there are more chances to be had when that restock gets in.
>>
Do the skeletons have articulated jaws?
>>
>>5659811
Which ones?
>>
>>5660069
No, just Tibius I think.
>>
>>5659827

Except you're still being dense.
>>
File: 1460352500852.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1460352500852.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>tfw forgot to check at 3pm and Sir Ignatius is already sold out
>>
File: 1454264900588.jpg (23 KB, 764x532) Image search: [Google]
1454264900588.jpg
23 KB, 764x532
>>5660228
>Sir Owain is currently not available

I-it doesn't say h-he's sold out though!
>>
>>5660016
Thank you! Are one who posted those pics, or did you just recognize the accessories?
>>
>>5660280

He's answered it before
>>
>>5660252
I bought Sir Galeron and Tibius, wanted a figure of a skeleton knight and I'm half tempted to make a 3d model of Ornstein's helmet from Dark Souls and swap it with Galeron's using a 3d printer.
>>
>>5660252
I feel the pain. Ignatius is the closest thing I'll ever see to my classic self insert for most RPG's. At least I got the Blood Knight and the weapon packs though.
>>
I regret not getting a barbarian for parts.
>>
>>5660322
Post pics if you do, these guys seem really great for customs.
>>
I caved and bought the Barbarian and Gideon.
So now I'll have an orc, blood knight, a hero, and a barbarian duking it out on my desk.
>>
File: dual dual.jpg (176 KB, 900x699) Image search: [Google]
dual dual.jpg
176 KB, 900x699
>>5659657
Knowing the 4H, I can't see them cancelling orders once they realize the issue in play here. Especially since backers (myself being one of them) had plenty of time to get whatever they wanted.

>>5659748
>>5659769
Female figures of various types will be in wave two, but other then a wip pic of a slender armored Leg we have no real details right now. Chances are they'll show off more at SDCC, and the Kickstarter for it is believed to be targeted to start early winter next year.

>>5659814
It really is their major weak point. It's clear these guys are great toy makers and are very talented. But their communication and marketing skills are sorely lacking. That said, they're always pretty earnest about doing their best and I can't be too mad at them for stuff like this.

>>5659890
>>5659918
For the most part, all the figures are mixed and matched interchangeable pieces. A lot of things can be swapped right out of the box (heads, necks, collars, belts etc) and the limbs can be swapped via boil-n-pop.

>>5659924
That's mine and thanks for saving my pic!

The belt is a custom work with the base piece coming from the Universal Select Van Helsing figure. The axe (as well as the axe holster on the back of the belt) and red shoulder piece are also from him. The Sword and sheath came from a Toy Biz LotR Ring Wraith with horse (worth buying for the horse alone), the dagger is from an old Art Of War Black Swordsman Guts (not easy to find) and the lantern is made from a random model lamp piece I found, a paper tie-wrap from a hasbro toy and a piece of blue flame from a Tamashi Effect flame set, as well as some beat up links of chain.

The strap across his chest is actual leather lacing glued to the back skirt piece of the Universal Van Helsing figure. And just for the hell of it, the shield came from a Medieval Trakk figure from the Stan Winston line of toys.

>>5660069
Malleus and one of Tibius's heads have articulated jaws.
>>
>>5660409
holy fuck that skelly knight
>>
File: dark souls, fire.jpg (90 KB, 533x624) Image search: [Google]
dark souls, fire.jpg
90 KB, 533x624
>>5660409
Thanks for the kitbash info! I've saved all of your Dark Soul-ish pics.
>>
>>5660402
Gideon has been sold out for a long time. Did you get it much earlier?
>>
>>5660429
Yes.
>>
Is Owain Sold out atm?
>>
So what are the chances there will be 2nd release of the legion builder and the sold out characters? I'm not familiar with these kind of things, but it doesn't make sense for 4H to not rerelease all this considering the demand is insane and they're not making a lot of profit margin on each figure.
>>
File: Firefight.jpg (164 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Firefight.jpg
164 KB, 900x600
>>5660425
Dark Souls is one of my favorite games and the fact that these guys have a similar real-ish look to their armor and designs is one of the main reasons I'm so hyped for it. In the same style of DS, I've actually been collecting weapons and gear from everywhere I can to give to these guys. And while some items may just be borrowed for a quick pic here and there, I've managed to find tons of stuff that I can use to arm my legions without the need to buy additional weapon sets. I mean, I still did buy additional weapon sets...I just didn't *need* to.

>>5660451
The Troop builders will most likely see a release in summer when they get their restock in. Hopefully there's also a re-run of the more popular figures in the same style as the All Star line up of first wave Raven's figures. There's still a bunch of figures I would love to grab but couldn't really afford at the moment, so getting another shot at these guys in the summer would be fantastic.
>>
>>5660451
because they don't want to get stuck with excess product when the restocks don't sell through and the factory time is limited, so they still need to run 1.5, more birds, and other stuff.
>>
>>5660564
Is that pic from the generic silver knight army builder?

>>5660567
Are more birds definitely coming? I just want to get 'Murica bird. Also can someone help me ID what is the bird figure in pic related?
>>
>>5660582
That one is a custom.

>>5660451
Who knows, but I think they would have a few of them when they finally get them in stock.
>>
>>5660595
I mean for that restock in the summer. And once they ship everything out.
>>
>>5660564
Do you, by chance, have a webpage/blog/etc where you post your collection?

I know posting something even remotely personal here is like purposely exposing yourself to a deadly disease, but, you know.
>>
File: img062.jpg (155 KB, 799x1023) Image search: [Google]
img062.jpg
155 KB, 799x1023
>>5660694
>>
>>5660071
Skapular, Bothar, Attlus, Galeron, the Barbarian set and Urkku.

Still no confirmation on either order and no feeback from my email yet. So who knows at this point. If I get both I'll make a thread or something when I have them actually in hand. will be a nice surprise for people.
>>
>>5660924
I'm at a loss as to what that's supposed to mean.
>>
>>5661041
Id love galeron.
>>
>>5661182
Post up a decoy email or something, and I'll contact you.
When peoples orders start appearing, you can hit me up on it and I'll let you know if I got it or not.
>>
>>5661182
>>5661259
Actually scratch that.
Galeron is still available in the store.
Will probably be cheaper for you to go direct mate.
>>
File: Flames and Robes.jpg (195 KB, 900x627) Image search: [Google]
Flames and Robes.jpg
195 KB, 900x627
>>5660582
>Is that pic from the generic silver knight army builder?

It's actually a Test Shot of Sir Owain mixed with parts from a Clavian Test Shot. Owain is more or less the same exact build as the Silver Knight, just with more paint and a collar. It's honestly something that I found kind of disappointing as I feel both Owain and Galeron would've been far more interesting figures had they had some more different part usage from the troop builders. The smaller pauldrons, small loin armor, and spiked helmet topper would've been enough to make Owain a far more original build imo.

>>5660694
Not specifically, I do host many pics on Photobucket, but I haven't really kept up with it and now it's used fairly sparingly. There was a time when I was far more into taking pics of my collection, but as of the past year or so finding time to take more involved pics has been difficult. All of my Test Shot pics were just kind of thrown together and taken on a small table thing where I keep whatever I'm currently fiddling with. For example, pic related.

>>5660924
This pic was not posted by me...but was drawn by me so I'm just as confused as you are as to what it means lol. It is on my photobucket however so perhaps anon was trying to say it's possible to hunt down where my pics were saved?

...I also just added an Urzokk and a Barbarian kit to my order. These things are far too tempting. Wave 2 is probably gonna kill me.
>>
>>5661417
I know there's a guy on ebay who makes and sells 6 inch scale softgood capes/cloaks, if you wanted to mix them in with your figures.
>>
>>5661417
Yea, a person who wanted to could use it to find what they wanted. I didn't want to post the address to 4chan tho.
>>
Been out of the loop, so whatever I order from what's in stock now, will get to me sometime this month?
>>
>>5661437
>Best guess for this image: line art

GIS just shrugged its shoulders at me.
>>
>>5661572
Yes after the Kickstarter orders are sent out.
>>
>>5661429
Link?
>>
>>5661628
Sweet, thanks bro.
>>
>>5661629
http://www.ebay.com/usr/rickhor409?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.