[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't been on /toy/ in a while, did NECA ever finish the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 1515x868) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 1515x868
Haven't been on /toy/ in a while, did NECA ever finish the TF2 line?
>>
Gosh, peon, googling sure is hard.
>>
Hello! I am Nigerian royalties. Can you please tell me if your NECA bank account can split the money with me? I will give you the account number and assure you many prosperous answers!
>>
>>5634196
No.
They stop after spy face, and couldnt make anything ever again
the end.
>>
They can't even finish it just like Valve can't finish Half Life
>>
>>5634196
I have the chance to get still sealed demo, engi, and spy. Are they worth $25 each?
>>
>>5634868
if you love TF2, yes
>>
>>5634196
They've done everything except Sniper, Medic and Scout, and BLU variations of Spy and Engie

NECA have been saying they have the last three sculpted, but are awaiting word from Valve before they can release them. My personal take is that Valve's not letting NECA make them after the fucked up paint on Spy and Engie's faces.
>>
>>5634196
these have horrible QC, if you order on line there's a good chance you'll get a fucked up one
>>
>>5635267
engineer is not that bad... spy on the other hand is probably the reason why Valve stop them for continue.
After all, Spy is Gaven favorite class.
>>
File: spidermanOHNO.png (1 MB, 1301x1144) Image search: [Google]
spidermanOHNO.png
1 MB, 1301x1144
>the only good ones are the ones where the eyes aren't showing

demoman is hot trash, soldier is ok but has weak joints, engineer is ok but has next to no articulation in his arms

those are the only ones I bothered buying
>>
>>5637456
Heavy's pretty good
And Pyro was fucking awful
>>
>>5637456
Order of quality
>Heavy
>Soldier=Demoman
>Engineer
>Pyro
>Spy
>>
I remember Randy saying in an interview that they had everything sculpted but valve wouldn't let them release the figures because of the previous one's and how shitty the plastic was. He explained that the reason for the low quality was because the chinese factory which made them fucked up the plastic or whatever. He said that they wouldn't be using that company again, but valve still doesn't want them to release the final figures.

It's a shame because I liked the led's and junk in them, especially the portal figures.
>>
>>5637685
It really sucks for those of us who bought them all, expecting to have a full team.

That feel when they didn't even get to your favorite character...
>>
>>5637748
that feel when cucks willingly bought shit products from their favourite meme generation games
>>
>>5634196
What we really need are some Undertale figures done like that.
>>
>>5637818
NECA got cucked by the Chinese too. Just like FunPub. Everyone who goes overseas deserves it.
>>
File: BtLwoMDCQAAwMuP.jpg large.jpg (79 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
BtLwoMDCQAAwMuP.jpg large.jpg
79 KB, 600x900
>>5635267
>>5635830
>engineer is not that bad
Well, in some cases...
>>
File: playmobil-pirates-5238.jpg (65 KB, 371x260) Image search: [Google]
playmobil-pirates-5238.jpg
65 KB, 371x260
I found that some Playmobil hats work great with these figures.
>>
>>5638164
>Somebody packaged misassembled or broken but that's OK.
>A ball joint that should require a little force to pop fell off from bumps in transit but that's OK.

Maybe it's you who's the bitch.
>>
>>5638042
How come Glyos never has this problem?
>>
>>5634196
They'll finish it when Half-Life 3 comes out.
>>
man im glad i held onto these, they go for a lot now.
seriously the worst figures neca has put out in years. they can barely move and have to be propped up against something to stand
>>
>>5637818
I didn't think they were bad. Especially if you just wanted to put them in one pose and leave them. Of course, going for the team lineup pose is impossible when the company stops making them halfway through.
>>
>>5639875
Do they really go for a lot? I have everything sealed since I was planning on releasing all of them once I got the entire team, but that's never going to happen.
>>
>>5638235
Is anybody even buying Glyos to bitch about them?
>>
>>5634868
>>5634874

If you have eyeballs, no.
>>
>>5640500

I wouldn't listen to this asshole. Seriously, fuck this guy.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.