[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3rd Party Transformers General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74
File: image.jpg (313 KB, 750x1560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
313 KB, 750x1560
Iron Factory: The Dream Edition

Scorponok proto shown and Hot Rod teased. Color proto of WW Grimlock shown. This is the greatest 3P company ever!
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 750x1000
>>
Hot Rod tease!
>>5617079
>>
Hyped. This looks great.
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 750x1000
>>
>>5617097
It'll scale with his head.

I just take them as fun, not practical, is all.
>>
>>5617087

Looks good except for the "Why" base mode.

>>5617100

I really want Legends Dinobots that turn into Dinobots, that are good. These will undoubtably be nice as well, but not having them turn into their traditional modes is meh.
>>
>>5617114
As you should, they're toys. They're character's who turn into bases, so why not have their base modes?
>>
File: 1461038550353.jpg (160 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461038550353.jpg
160 KB, 750x1000
>this much crotch-thrusting
Sold
>>
Welp, made a preorder for the 3rd party CW Ultra Magnus add-on set.
>will be released in April
YES BUT WHEN?
>>
File: 1422310407208.jpg (47 KB, 664x615) Image search: [Google]
1422310407208.jpg
47 KB, 664x615
>>5617087
>>5617088
>>5617162

My body was not ready
>>
>>5617087
From the sounds of it, this is going to be in scale with their other legends figures while in bot mode.

Which means! He's apparently been mentioned to be about Voyager size.
>>
>>5617230

If he's in scale and based off the IDW, like their NotMagnus, he's going to be around the same size as NotMagnus. So smaller than a Deluxe by a bit, but bigger than regular Legends.
>>
What is Galvatron called?
>>
>>5617332
Which one? There are a few.
>>
>>5617345
Best one. What do i search for if i want a 3rd party Galvatron?
>>
>>5617354

Tyrant or Mania King
>>
File: pic.jpg (1 MB, 1000x2142) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
1 MB, 1000x2142
>>5617087
>>5617088
>>5617162

Sweet fucking jesus.

Also wait a sec.

>comic version
>teaser comic has Energon/SL styled visor/colors/claws next to not rod.

There's going to be versions? BZ repaint when?

>>5617354

Depends on what you want. There are 3 MP styles in the works (DX9, Fanstoys, Xtransbots). Jury is still out but my money is on Fanstoys pulling the best one.

A classics scaled one with two releases and paint schemes (Unique Toys)

Or a legends scale, again with two releases and paint schemes.(DX9 again)
>>
File: myhc_6074.gif (278 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
myhc_6074.gif
278 KB, 450x338
>>5617162

I'm crying tears of joy and awe
>>
>>5617371

Aren't those comics just the IDW comics with moonspeak on them?
>>
>>5617379

I would think so since they have faction symbols on them. Didn't realize that Their Magnus is so bang on to the art. Even has the two different colored blasters featured.
>>
I'm guessing this will be about the same height as their armored-up God Ginrai.
>>
File: 1376944227569.jpg (1 MB, 3010x1544) Image search: [Google]
1376944227569.jpg
1 MB, 3010x1544
Is there a good 3rd party toy with a nice base/fortress mode for legend (and smaller) size toys?
I'm slightly interested in that SD Metroplex, but the oversized head turns me off more than I expected. The upcoming notOmega Supreme from the same guys seems already better, but I'd like to know other options
>>
>>5617368
>>5617371
Thanks thanks. Tyrant looks awesome.

How about for Starscream? There's that Star Burst one. Looks pretty good. Any experience with it?
>>
how tall are these? I've been waiting for a proper scorponok since forever.
>>
>>5617434
Scorp will likely be just shy of 6-inches. Probably about level with a Deluxe
>>
>>5617434

Isn't Pandinus to your liking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEmlKU8hahk
>>
>>5617384
>I'm guessing this will be about the same height as their armored-up God Ginrai.

Oh yeah! so they can make a Black Zarak repaint and they can fight.

good call anon
>>
>>5617489
i think it alienates some Scorponok buyers because it doesnt look like scorponok

also it looks a bit like Trypticon, so some people (me included) are waiting to see if they retool him into that
>>
>>5617087

Like with Overlord, it's nice but I hate to see characters that haven't really gotten the third party treatment done in Legends scale first.
>>
>>5617591

How does it not look like Scorponok? Just because it takes some artistic liberties in a few spots and has more hulking proportions, doesn't mean it doesn't look like him. Most of the toys in your collection don't look just like the G1 animation models, or the G1 toys with articulation added.

His colors are dead-on, he has the same basic transformation as the old toy, and he has basically every design cue that is true to the character.
>>
>>5617608
he's voyager, though. Scorponok has been that small before
>>
>>5617611
>it takes some artistic liberties
There's your answer.
>>
>>5617611
>>5617613
i was just reflecting what others people have said. I actually really like how it looks
>>
>>5617612
The proportions still seem legendsy if that makes sense. I'll wait and see how it looks in reviews in color.
>>
>>5617619
i see what you mean. had TFW not said he was a voyager i would have guessed he was a legends
>>
Sweet. This Scorponok will keep me busy till the titan class version comes out, and my Infinitor will have a mate to play along.
>>
>>5617617

Me, too... and I actually AM autistic.

Go big or go home, is what I say...
>>
Sooo any new on a decent Galvatron?
>>
>>5617639
The official description from IF says "Close to V scale", so I would imagine an inch or two shorter than a voyager. I think that should put him in line with God Ginrai who will be 6".
>>
>>5617697
Depends what scale you want.

There are a few out now with DX9 offering Tyrant for MP and the Doombringers set for Legends, otherwise Unique Toys has a CHUG style offering with Mania King.

I can't speak for the others but Mania King is actually pretty decent, he just has a fiddly and slightly scary transformation but once you've done it once or twice, it's not as bad. Still worth being careful though, especially when he's got those horns that are just begging to snap off if he takes a fall or you don't pay attention to them during transformation. His head also doesn't really go anywhere in alt mode and just kinda hangs out on the underside. You can orient it in ways that make it less obvious but it's still there and visible if you're looking for it.

If those options don't float your boat, your only other option is to wait for Fans Toys Sovereign but he's also MP so if that's not what you want, you're SOL.
>>
>>5617087
PO for this guy is live at a couple places. $80 for him, not too bad actually.
>>
File: owl.jpg (47 KB, 704x960) Image search: [Google]
owl.jpg
47 KB, 704x960
>>5617415

Aside from Targetmasters, FOC style, and IDW style, the only G1 Starscream that isn't impossible toy's pile of crap is whatever Maketoys has cooked up in their MP line.
>>
>>5617087
>This is the greatest 3P company ever!

it honestly looks that way, it seems IF can do no wrong.

they havent made characters i want yet, but everything about their products seems up my alley.
Pleasant, non-busy aesthetics, and focus on articulation is all I want from 3P companies, and IF seems to be doing just that
>>
>>5617840
>MP
why? We already have an MP Starscream and it's pretty good. Why do we need another one? Why not fill the CHUG role since the Classics Seeker mold is more than outdated at this point?
>>
>>5617849

IF aren't infallible, but they pretty much own the sizeclass thanks to their rapid releases and a hell of a lot of product on the horizon. DX9 and shapeshift won't be able to compete with the sculpts and articulation and will instead have to rely on their niche of G1 and FOC to get by.

I think whats so appealing is that they cram what's hard to get in a larger size class into a smaller package while delivering an incredibly good likenesses that seems difficult for turds when they are trying. The articulation, sculpt, and paint are sort of unprecedented for the scale, and thanks to the size class limitations they're simple to transform and retain playability with their weapon sets.

They need to work on transformation tolerances and partsforming though. My Magnus has tighter joints and fits than some of the heavier combiner joints in turd combiners and the finickiness of Maketoys worst.
>>
File: screaming faggot.jpg (66 KB, 666x1058) Image search: [Google]
screaming faggot.jpg
66 KB, 666x1058
>>5617889

Because the MP seeker mold fucked up a number of important things despite a more accurate rerelease and MPs are all the rage today. I don't mind but would still like to see some more classics options that aren't FOC. The silhouette is looking fairly good though.
>>
>>5617434
>>5617446

He's probably going to be the same size as Magnus/Overlord. So a bit taller than a Legends figure, but smaller than a Deluxe. Around 4 and a half, 5 inches tops.
>>
>>5617434
>>5617900
i dont know man, IF said he's "close to V" scale, so he might be just shy of Voyager scale
>>
>>5617849

From what I've seen, current MMC and IF seem to be the top dogs of quality. Design varies with taste, but quality can't be argued.
>>
>>5617905

Weird. Then why show the Magnus fight from IDW, and be doing an IDW-esque design and colors?

Not that I mind, I'd like to see more companies aim for a Deluxe/Voyager scale than trying to pull off MP's all the time every time. A shelf only has so much room for 9+ inch monstrosities hanging out. And smaller figures mean shit can be marginally cheaper.
>>
>>5617898
>MP seeker mold fucked up a number of important things despite a more accurate rerelease
Like what? I've got MP Sunstorm and haven't had any issues with it. What are people's gripes with the mold? Is it just the aesthetics or something wrong with the engineering?
>>
>>5617917
>Is it just the aesthetics or something wrong with the engineering?

Different Anon here, I don't own any of the MP Seekers, but I've seen people say both of those things were issues.
>>
>>5617917
Not him, but what comes to mind is the waist not staying on, the breasts(?) not being secured in, some odd choices here and there that could have been improved in both aesthetics/engineering. It's an old mold and it shows (not to say it's a bad mold or anything, just a bit lackluster).
>>
>>5617917
Personally don't like the torso assembly, the limited hips, and turtle neck sweater look.
>>
>>5617917

The torso never locks and the shoulder assembly is easy to unlatch. The back kibble panel doesn't like to stay in place at all. There's no range of the hips, the headculpt could be a little better, plus where the cockpit meets the torso at the neck could be less awkward looking. I also don't particularly care for the feet.
>>
>sideskirts fixed

yes

>shit head
>$40

WHY
>>
File: Tyrant-3.jpg (107 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Tyrant-3.jpg
107 KB, 1024x576
Peaugh posted a review of DX9's legends class not-Megatron, but I want to see more of pic related. Still no news if the GT one will be sold separately?

>>5618140
The real problem is how simple of a fix this is, and the fact that Takara could have just done this in the first place. It's a bloated solution to a problem that has no excuse to exist.
>>
>>5618140

wow, looks like he just got done suckin a dick
>>
File: post-268-0-55115000-1444477222.jpg (69 KB, 960x582) Image search: [Google]
post-268-0-55115000-1444477222.jpg
69 KB, 960x582
3rd party RID figures when?
Ultra class Chop Shop when?
Voyager class Thunderhoof when?
Voyager class Strongarm based on her appearance in that one CG set when?
>>
>>5618263
all adding from the other thread, this guy could work as the same legion class bought five times, even if they all have a chop shop head.
>>
>>5617611
As a person who enjoys what Pandinus looks like and would totally get him. He's not like the Scorponok of old, they have very different body types. G1 Scorponok is not a hulking brute, he's actually kind of average build aside from the massive claws and large size.
>>
>>5617087

Am I the only one that has never liked Scorponok? None of his modes are very good. Base mode is silly, scorpion mode has a ton of kibble on the back, and the robot mode is sort of an awkward mess (and equally kibbly). I mean, the hands are just straight up the scorpion claws...

Compared to Trypticon though... I guess it is sort of good they at least tried to give him a robot mode? But then... what is with that base mode?
>>
File: sexi boi.png (200 KB, 475x350) Image search: [Google]
sexi boi.png
200 KB, 475x350
>>5618314
he's very large, and his claws seem very intimidating...

I grew up with Energon Scorponok though, who was also quite cool, because he was like a tank scorpion
>>
>>5617613

Mainly just with him having more monstrous proportions in robot mode though, since all of the hallmarks of his design are still there.

Why shouldn't a giant robot that turns into a scorpion be kind of monstrous anyway? Just because the G1 toy had average Joe body proportions?
>>
Iron Factory's really got me hooked on this smaller scale. I'm poor so it allows me to buy a greater quantity of figures, and I've always been into tiny figures anyway. And Iron Factory churns out some of the best robot modes of all 3P transformers, albeit with slightly fiddly altmodes. I've got Magnus and Prowl/Bluestreak/Smokescreen and now I've got Blitzwing and the official Legends Shockwave coming in the mail soon to join them.

And wow Optimus and Scorponok look fucking amazing can't wait for those. I'm skipping the Dinobots though cause I just want Grimlock and I just want him to be a dinosaur lol.

I haven't bought anything from DX9 yet, how is their stuff? I'm really interested in their Megatron.
>>
>>5618410
You should really pick up Evil Lord too, he's one of their best.
>>
File: TurretsManacle 002 (large).jpg (724 KB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
TurretsManacle 002 (large).jpg
724 KB, 2304x1728
>>5618410
Get the MetroBros yo.
>>
>>5618452
These are still my favorites they've done. They're fun and look nice and add some good playability to Metroplex.
>>
really wish someone would make a checklist of all the Legends scale 3rd Party figures, would be really nice
>>
>>5618415

Yeah I'll probably get him soon too.

>>5618452

I just kind of don't care about those, I do have a Metroplex around but idk I'd rather use the money for figures of characters I'm more interested in.

>>5618476

Well Iron factory has Sixgun and the other dude that go with Metroplex, they have Windblade, they have Blaster w/ some tape bots (and also a blue version), they have Perceptor and Soundwave w/ some tape bots, they have Overlord, they have Ultra Magnus, they have Prowl and his bros, and they have Blitzwing.

Upcoming they have War Within Dinobots, Optimus w/ god ginrai/powermaster prime armor, Arcee, Black Shadow, Deadlock, and Scorponok

DX9 has Ironhide + Blurr, Ratchet + Scourge, Cyclonus + Galvatron, and Devastator

Upcoming they have Megatron, and Arcee + Kup, and a set of all 3 of the regular decepticons they've done with some changes made (like a new head for Galvatron)

Shapeshift Inc. has like WFC/FOC Starscream and Ironhide, and a set with them repainted into like some random color scheme

Warbotron has kits in this scale of Shockwave (who is made pretty obsolete by the official one desu) and Grimlock

And then there's also the Sentinel Optimus Pen and Hybrid Style Optimus which are pretty well in scale, not 3P but just official figures that are slightly off the beaten path and fit in well with the 3P ones

And that's pretty much everything save for the odd like targetmaster or something or like Maketoys made some minibot characters at around this size I think (but that feels more in scale with larger figures for the normal size characters)
>>
>>5618263
Never, because China doesn't give a shit about America's shitty flavor of the week toylines.
>>
>>5618507
thanks have thought about getting into those, so that's really helpful information
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 700x467
>>5618410
IMO wait for >>5618159
It's designed by Iron Factory.

Also, pic related is Warbotron Grimlock that is also designed by Iron Factory.
>>
>>5618534

Is there any word on whether it will be possible to get the Generation Toy Megatron without buying an entire huge combiner? lol, I don't think I want to deal with what the eBay prices will be for that if it's the only way to get it.

I've been debating whether to pull the trigger on the Warbotron Grimlock and I should probably just get it soon before it sells out everywhere but it pisses me off because the sculpt and overall design is like a perfect Grimlock figure but it scares me that it's a kit and the final product was molded in a really shitty yellow because I'm inexperienced at painting and I don't want to fuck it up.
>>
>>5618526

Oh also Perfect Effect made a Reflector set years ago before 3P legends was really a thing but the bots are only a couple inches tall so they fit in decently with like Iron Factory and stuff as like short dudes which seems pretty fine for Reflector, at least to me
>>
>>5617087
This is an odd thing to be on the fence about, but I don't know if I want him.
>>
>>5618526
There are also those little Demolition Crüe guys by Mech Ideas.
>>
>>5618756
well he can stand up straight unlike the Maketoys one, so why not?

I still like Energon Scorponok the best however, headmaster versions be damned.
>>
So how does TW Infinitor stack up with the Iron Factory guys and Master Made's Cityformers?
>>
I'm glad there's been a surge of good-looking 3P Optimus figures announced. Spark Toys, GCreations, Maketoys, Iron Factory, some concept art from Badcube.

I mean I know Optimus has an above-average amount of good official toys, but for the most popular character he sure has had a really small showing of 3P figures before now. And they're all shit lol, MMC's train one, that GI Joe crossover one, and ToyWorld Orion...that's it for complete Optimus figures, right?
>>
>>5618975

Infinitor is like 9 inches and I think Master Made cityformers are around 7. Iron Factory Scorponok is 7 inches too. Regular Iron Factory dudes are around 3-4 inches.
>>
The Master Made Trypticon actually goes really well with Legends figures. Their Metroplex is way too obviously Super Deformed buy Trypticon gets away with it by not having quite as ridiculously large a head. Seems like Omega Supreme is gonna be the same way, so Metroplex is really the only one who looks too out of place.
>>
>>5618632
Kinda hard to fuck that up, dude. Just pop the yellow pieces off the spru and spray paint them whatever gold color you want. Let them dry and put them together.
>>
>>5618977
>but for the most popular character he sure has had a really small showing of 3P figures before now

Probably a few reasons.

1: Because Optimus isn't hard to do, theres a billion versions of him, most of them are good to great, and his MP is basically the definitive MP that all others are judged by.

2: More likely to attract Hastak's lawyer squad if they're shitting out renditions of their most popular franchise character.
>>
Xovergen Ginrai sets worth it? For that matter, is the DX9 Armor Kit any good?
>>
File: Sharkticons.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Sharkticons.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Got the iGear Shark Attack Squad. They scale really well with MP Hot Rod. I wish I had an MP scale Kup to go with them. Which 3rd party was working on that? Is it a dead project?
>>
>>5617088
Doesn't look good.

Pass for me
>>
>>5619215
Xovergen is not know to have great quality from what I've heard. I've been interested in their Ginrai and Godbomber sets myself, but ~$200 is too much to risk on a company not know for good plastics.
>>
So, MMC and XTB on suicide watch?
>>
>>5619423
Wow, even you guys are shilling?
>>
>>5619431
Stop using that word, you don't understand it.
>>
I really wanna pop my 3rd party cherry with something noice and meaty like that Dai Atlas or Grimlock by fansproject. on the other hand legends scale stuff seems so damn fun

what are some of /toy/s favorite current releases?
>>
>>5619452
Commotus is fantastic, I'd recommend him easily.
>>
>>5619452

They're all universally garbage quality, so in all honestly don't bother. Stick with licensed stuff.
>>
>>5619452
The most recent thing I've fallen in love with is MMC Sphinx (MP Liger/Mirage).
>>
>>5618410
>I'm skipping the Dinobots though cause I just want Grimlock and I just want him to be a dinosaur lol.
how about buying Warbotron Grimlock? its a model kit designed by Iron Factory that transforms into a dinosaur!

>I haven't bought anything from DX9 yet, how is their stuff? I'm really interested in their Megatron.
As mentioned in >>5618159 IF is already working on a Megatron as well
>>
>>5619452
>fansproject
>legends
Get anything besides these things.
>>
File: DX9_Ratchet.jpg (104 KB, 768x1064) Image search: [Google]
DX9_Ratchet.jpg
104 KB, 768x1064
>>5619608

>>legends
>>Get anything besides these things

Fuck you too buddy.
>>
>>5619613
Name one 3P legends with a better value proposition than the official legends currently being released.

Protip: You can't

3P is for thing HasTak can't or won't do. HasTak is already producing top tier legends for half the cost or cheaper than 3P.
>>
File: disagree.jpg (75 KB, 245x571) Image search: [Google]
disagree.jpg
75 KB, 245x571
>>5619613
>If I want to get him or Ironhide, I'll also have to buy silly oldman servant of space Satan or gottagofast the hedgebot
meh
>>
File: Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg (23 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg
23 KB, 500x333
>>5619621
>HasTak is already producing top tier legends

>HadTak producing top tier anything

Nigga, you cray
>>
File: DX9_IRONHIDE_PAUNCH.jpg (147 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DX9_IRONHIDE_PAUNCH.jpg
147 KB, 1024x768
>>5619626

I adore the Guartinel and Medilance.

Both Plague and Speedoo are pretty good thou
>>
>>5619621
When im in the market for kids toys, I'll check out hasbro.
>>
>>5619634
It's a matter of preferences
I, personally, dislike both of them, as characters and as looks, especially Scourge (and the Sweeps)
>>
>>5619621
RiD Windblade legends is poorly designed with shitty arms. Miko beats it by a wide margin.
>>
File: dungoofed.jpg (225 KB, 2000x906) Image search: [Google]
dungoofed.jpg
225 KB, 2000x906
>>5619653
RID Windblade might cost almost 4 times as much as Miko, but Miko is 10 times the better figure.
>>
>>5619621
Who gives a shit, both Hastak and 3Ps make amazing Legends toys
>>
>>5619658
give me a Slipstream retool and you have a deal
>>
>>5619629
>>5619636
>>5619653
Are you actually this willfully ignorant or genuinely oblivious? Cosmos, Powerglide, the Insecticons, Shockwave, Blackjack, and the upcoming Wheelie and the humanoid cassettes blow anything 3P is doing for legends scale out of the water.
>>5619658
>muh waifu
But of course this is the only thing you actually care about
>>
>>5618263
That would be cool to have a combiner team with each member capable of turning into either an arm, leg, or torso. Though they'd either have to be like zords and not have their own robot modes.

Also I like the idea of mixing two different insects together. A Beetlespider would be OP.
>>
>>5619677
>Beetlespider
>implying waspscorpion wouldn't literally be classified as a bio-organic weapon
>>
File: Spark_Toys_Prime_010.jpg (82 KB, 721x960) Image search: [Google]
Spark_Toys_Prime_010.jpg
82 KB, 721x960
Welp, I buckled and ordered him.

Did anyone else?
>>
>>5619677

They'd probably settle for a torso, two legs and two arms, with identical insect modes. Simpler engineering and better structural integrity.
>>
>>5619508
This guy clearly has only owned shit like Xtransbots Ollie that falls apart if you look at it funny.
>>
>>5619332
trailerforce looks good and if you can fix the weak ankle joints, you're golden. but i have no idea what they were thinking with godbomber.
taking optimus out of the equation ruined it for me
>>
>>5619666
Why are you here? Go back to your Hasblow circlejerk thread if they're so great. We don't give a shit about that shit.
>>
>>5619666
>more/better paint apps
>more articulation
>non-fucked up knee placement
>actual arms
>comes with accessory weapon

Sorry, mate, but if the best retort you can come up with is that "m-muh waifu" bullshit, you're the one being willfully ignorant.
>>
>>5619666
>>5619698
>>5619703

can we stop taking bait, please?
>>
>>5619698
Because I'm not a faggot who's loyal to 3P or official. HasTak just makes better legends for cheaper at the moment.
>>
>>5619703
What are you fucking going on about. No one cares about Windblade. I didn't mention Windblade as a good legends toy. The only reason to care about Windblade IS because muh waifu.
>>
>>5619704
I'm sorry for intruding on your safe space, but not everything that disagrees with you is bait.
>>
>>5619703
weaboo
>>
File: TransformDW-Denfensor-01.jpg (77 KB, 696x960) Image search: [Google]
TransformDW-Denfensor-01.jpg
77 KB, 696x960
>>5619666
I forgot, I should also add Fixit to the list of good legends

Anyway, those Defensor and Bruticus upgrades are up for preorder. I'll get the bruticus one, but I'm not sold on Defensor. Looks very anime stylized
>>
>>5619711
Considering the topic at hand was
>Name one 3P legends with a better value proposition than the official legends currently being released.

The Windblade figures were posted as an example in response to that. Whether you mentioned it or not is irrelevant, and "b-but nobody cares about that one" isn't an acceptable counterargument.
>>
>>5619741
Okay, my counter were all the other legends toys by HasTak that are better than it, so what are you going on about.
>>
>>5619685

Yeah I ordered him. The most excited I've been about a non-Legends 3rd party figure in a long time. He really reminds me of a particular strain of big beefy satisfying feeling Transformers around like the Cybertron era and Benscollectables I think even said it reminds him of how those toys felt, so I'm excited to see for myself.

The figure I REALLY want the most is the Megatron though. That one looks like the best Megatron figure I've ever seen. Can't wait to have the pair facing off on my shelf, I've wanted good like Leader-size figures of the WW Optimus and Megatron designs since I was like in middle school lol.
>>
File: SixSigma 003.jpg (694 KB, 1728x2304) Image search: [Google]
SixSigma 003.jpg
694 KB, 1728x2304
>>5618507
They're pretty damn fun even without Metroplex.
>>
>>5619697

I am now the proud owner of a $400 action master.

He looks pretty great, but I am positive I can't disassemble him without breaking something, and frankly the vehicle modes aren't worth it.
>>
>>5619907

Did you read 'The War Within'?

It's about half of the reason I'm getting him.
>>
>>5619739
Hahahaha holy shit this looks horrible. Doesn't look like an upgraded Defensor at all
>>
>>5619452

MMC's Hexatron, Commotus, Anarchus.

Almost anything by Iron Factory.
>>
File: 1456463273681.jpg (16 KB, 348x342) Image search: [Google]
1456463273681.jpg
16 KB, 348x342
>>5619739
I wonder if they'll make the same for the other 2 molds (Silverbolt, OP/Motormaster)
>>
>>5619739

Real talk, that looks bad.
>>
After some USPS shenanigans, my Chinese Quakeblast is here. It's fine. There's some mold release on the diecast parts, but it's fine. It's a fun Shockwave.
>>
>>5619665
>Slipstream retool
I never realized how much I want this.
Only if she gets a alternate grumpy head and then we see Airrazor too.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1444084322743.jpg (698 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1444084322743.jpg
698 KB, 1024x1024
Man. I really love Evil Lord and I've been fiddling with him the last couple of days.

But there's just these few minor things. And I think they only bother me BWCAUSE he's so close to perfect. Like the fact that his tank halves just sit there in base mode, which is why I use the pic related mode instead. Or that it would have been so easy for his third ramp to actually click into his back instead of vaguely resting in there with friction. Or if his legs could snap together in some way for a better all in one vehicle mode. My biggest issue is getting his jet no second off; I always worry I'm gonna snap that little clip.

Just ranting for no reason. Evil Lord is still Like a 95/100 for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (326 KB, 527x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326 KB, 527x800
Hoping Iron Factory does a Stormbringer Thunderwing to go with the Optimus. I know like two other companies have announced Stormbringer Thunderwing lol but I would only really want one for with my IF figures.

Also a like Spotlight-style Blurr would be awesome. That's one of my favorite designs from the IDW books and I don't think anyone's made an accurate figure of it.
>>
>>5619739
On a side note, why doesn't any company of these companies produce alternative models for Streetwise, Swindle and other out of scale combiner team members?
>>
>>5622320
Like how?
>>
>>5622320

I don't think that's much of a market. The main improvements you can make to something like an official combiner and have it be widely recognized as desirable are like

1) more accurate to some kind of source material (usually and most reliably G1 toy or G1 cartoon)
2) better proportions
3) better articulation

Changing certain members of the combiner team to have an altmode that scales better is actually a super niche desire to fulfill because it runs directly counter to the main thing you can do to find wide appeal among the mainstream of TF collectors, which is making things more accurate to source material.

I'm not saying there's no market, because there is always the contingent of people hoping for more consistent scale than what we usually get, but the average transformers fan wants some kind of like G1 accuracy and has been conditioned for decades at this point to mostly give up on vehicle scale as a thing.
>>
File: sixturbo.gif (55 KB, 289x500) Image search: [Google]
sixturbo.gif
55 KB, 289x500
>>5619739
More to the point, why does he look like Sixturbo???
>>
How big is xtb Apollyon? Same size as MP Meg's or is he oversized?
>>
>>5622320
I just want them to make a new Motormaster. Third party's a usually on the ball with that kind of thing, but there's nothing so far.
>>
>>5622612

MP Megs is bigger than Apollyon
>>
>>5622612
>>5622618
>>
File: 1460568203184.jpg (140 KB, 555x933) Image search: [Google]
1460568203184.jpg
140 KB, 555x933
>>5622636
Give me Apollyon level detail but Generations Megs love and somehow give me my Captain.
>>
>>5622668
Speaking of which, I'm still waiting to see what his alt mode will be or look like (if they ever show it).
>>
>>5622636
>>5622618

Ohhh, thanks. Guess I'll stick with Combiner Wars / KBB Tank as my main Megs for the time being.
>>
>>5622680

They have to at some point, right?
>>
>>5622613

There actually is a 3P Motormaster that's compatible with Combiner Wars. Bold Forms Lonewolf. It doesn't look that great though.
>>
>>5622680
The artist has already drawn up the alt but he can't show it yet for whatever reason.
>>
>>5622952

Probably going to use it as a surprise when Megs finally flips his shit and begins buttfucking Tarn to death or something.
>>
File: IMG_7695.jpg (2 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7695.jpg
2 MB, 3888x2592
Just got this guy recently, he is absolutely amazing!
>>
>>5619636
This is the most pathetic attempt at sounding mature I've ever seen
>>
File: ICannotBelieveIt.png (145 KB, 651x372) Image search: [Google]
ICannotBelieveIt.png
145 KB, 651x372
>watching reviews of of the various parts of the Hades combiner by TFC
>the fucking Liokaiser head cannot move
>cannot
>fucking
>move
>on a $500-600 dollar toy

Holy shit, that is fucking pathetic. What idiot designed this fucking thing?
>>
>>5623074
...that's pretty bad =\
>>
>>5623074
Stop watching benscollectables

Even emgo figured out the helmet connection point disconnects and ben figured it out in Jallguar's review
>>
>>5623087

Is it supposed to disconnect, or are they just breaking it? Wasn't it pinned on?
>>
>>5623091
no it's not pinned on. there's a hole in the back of the head and a peg on the armature that holds the head. You pop it off the peg, fold the armature away and it stays securely on Leozak's head and voila, full articulation retained. Benscollectables shows it in his Jaruga/Jallguar review.
>>
>>5623035

I had to loosen the thigh rotation and the ankle posts that rotate for the foot transformations into jet and tank mode.

Apart from that he's probably one of their best. No parts forming either.
>>
File: kaizard_c.jpg (107 KB, 845x600) Image search: [Google]
kaizard_c.jpg
107 KB, 845x600
>>5623035
i like the 80s robot pose!
>>
File: What.jpg (19 KB, 282x341) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
19 KB, 282x341
This new Titan Master line made me interested in getting Toyworld's Infinitor
For those who have it, how it is? Could I use PE Warden's headmaster on it?
>>
>>5623035
>>5623322
I believe that it's called the space Jesus.
>>
Tell me about Bane.
Why is he a minimal recolor?
>>
Real or just an April Fools day prank?

I really would like a Cybertron Starscream. Shit is my childhood.
>>
>>5623542
I see literally no difference
>>
>>5623599

This
I looked at this picture for two minutes and couldn't find a difference
>>
File: 1351193530937.gif (3 MB, 300x231) Image search: [Google]
1351193530937.gif
3 MB, 300x231
>>5623552
>Cybertron Starscream redux
I swear to god this better not be a prank.
I've wanted a new toy of that design for ages.
All Maketoys needs to do is make Destron Sixwing based on the art that showed it as a chick and they would be my absolute favorite 3rd party.
>>
>>5623552
it was posted on April first. It's definitely a prank. Maketoys wouldn't make a GF Starscream.
>>
File: 2016-02-28 07.34.05.jpg (171 KB, 877x290) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-28 07.34.05.jpg
171 KB, 877x290
>>5623790
>Maketoys wouldn't make a GF Starscream
Anyone else infuriated that Maketoys refuses to apply their bullshit aesthetic to anything that will actually fit it?
>>
File: attachment[1].jpg (29 KB, 734x960) Image search: [Google]
attachment[1].jpg
29 KB, 734x960
animooted dirt boss
>>
File: attachment[1].jpg (26 KB, 734x960) Image search: [Google]
attachment[1].jpg
26 KB, 734x960
>>
>>5623960
>>5623962
Neat.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 450x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 450x379
>>5623960
>>5623962
I would've bought it in a micro second if it were the superior pic related.
>>
>>5623960
>>5623962
Is it finally happening, is the age of 3rd party animated figures finally upon us? I'm not counting Pipes and Huffer since no one cares about them. But Dirt Boss is an interesting design and a constructicon.
>>
>>5623960
It looks like it's taking a shit.
>>
>>5622953

He only just promised he'd never hurt anyone ever again.

But given that they said "You have been deceived" is gonna be featured in one of the issues, I suspect he's gonna reveal Tarn's true identity to the rest of the Decepticons.

The question is, will they care enough to let him go.

>TFW Megatron ends up sacrficing himself to save the Autobots he has been travelling with even as Optimus is trying to conquer Earth.

Optimus: "...I just felt a terrible tugging in the Matrix. As if a great spirit entered the Allspark."
Blackrock/Apex: "Like what?"
Optimus: "...Like a Prime."
>>
>>5624034

Suits his character.
>>
>>5623758

Do you find the original voyager to be that bad? It's a little gimmicky, and the articulation could be a bit less restricted, but it's not a piece of shit.
>>
>>5624084

The big one is...

Well, the vehicle mode is pretty amazing, but the robot mode is a piece of piss. I mean the hands, are you having me on?
>>
>>5624084
It's not that it's bad, it's that it's a bit dated, what with the visible head and the arm articulation being a joke. The design has a lot of potential for a redo. Also it means we would be able to get all the seekers in that sexy form. Bonus points if coneheads are included.
>>
>>5623087
>Local store has Jallguar in stock
>Not Leozack

And this is after they took a solid month to get Killbison and Hellbat in. Never been so into a combiner before and TFC is fucking up their distribution so hard.
>>
>>5624142

Just order online, man.
>>
>>5623962

Oh fuck yes
>>
>>5623960
>>5623962
>no one starting with Team Chaar
Honestly.
>>
>>5624780
There isn't a market for those. Green construction vehicles sell very well.
>>
File: 38_zpswo3tcwzr.jpg (122 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
38_zpswo3tcwzr.jpg
122 KB, 1024x724
>>5623552
>MP Galaxy Force Starscream
>With non-shit arms
>With cartoon accurate blue instead of black

I audibly said "holy shit" when i saw this. PLEASE dont let it be a prank. there's a limit to how cruel jokes can be...
>>
>>5624822
>There isn't a market for those

but greebly combiner messes are?
>>
>>5625070
Where have you been for the past year?
>>
>>5625087
oh lol I don't limit my interests to gay sex robots and buy other types of toys
>>
>>5625095

Freak.
>>
File: image.jpg (315 KB, 1024x1366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315 KB, 1024x1366
why
>>
>>5623960
>>5623962
Nice, too bad it's 5 years too late.
>>5625123
GOAT OP headsculpt.
>>
>>5624822
>they're going to all end up combining
I'm mad at the idea but also would throw money at that. I'm no better than any other fuckface that buys 3P Devastator.
>>
>>5625135
>GOAT OP headsculpt

>with that inaccurate mouth plate

yeahsure whatever
>>
>>5625342
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>5625135
>GOAT
>half the size it should be

why are Transformers often made to be total pinheads?
>>
File: transformissioncarnage4.jpg (56 KB, 752x564) Image search: [Google]
transformissioncarnage4.jpg
56 KB, 752x564
>>5619739
I don't mind the look of this guy. The gun addons are a nice touch considering how meek Defensors regular guns look, ball-jointed fingers are cool but if they're QC is shit then it'll be a fiasco.

As someone who missed the black PE hands I'll remain cautiously optimistic but this looks like a cool upgrade for a vanilla CW Defensor.

>>5622613
I feel you man, though there is this monster coming out soon(ish?)
>>
>>5625123
I think it looks fucking sick, but I'm not exactly jonesing for G1 Optimus figures anymore. I love his big bruiser proportions, though, he looks like old American comic art in a very pleasing way.
>>
>>5625342
What's so inaccurate about it? Too flat? You do realize it wasn't draw exactly the same everytime right?
>>5625397
GOAT HEADSCULPT, how about a little reading comprehension?
>>
>>5625480
>made to be total pinheads
he was talking about the head the whole time. how about a little reading comprehension?
>>
File: ive died and gone to heaven.webm (2 MB, 784x440) Image search: [Google]
ive died and gone to heaven.webm
2 MB, 784x440
>>5623960
>>5623962

>yfw they already confirmed they're doing the other two Constructicons via jewbook.
>>
>>5625123

Something looks a little weird about the pattern of the truck grill but other than that it looks really promising. I like kind of feel inclined to ask "why" too but idk I guess why not have another good MP Prime and have options? I'm kind of an idiot and I buy way too many Optimus figures but I could see myself potentially having both this and MP-10, and probably a lot of TF collectors are idiots who buy way too much stuff so fuck it.
>>
>>5625714
>I'm kind of an idiot and I buy way too many Optimus figures but I could see myself potentially having both this and MP-10, and probably a lot of TF collectors are idiots who buy way too much stuff so fuck it.

Nothing wrong with collecting multiple iterations of your favorites Anon. Unless you have no room for it. Then you're fucking up.
>>
>>5625490
1. Nice samefagging
2. Don't try to outsmart people when you make the same mistake twice
3. Captain Obvious much?

But since you have huge reading comprehension issues, I'm going to give you a little hint.
GOAT OP Head >>>SCULPT<<<
>>
File: shuraking.jpg (183 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
shuraking.jpg
183 KB, 1000x1000
Red pill me on pic related, /toy/.

I've recently come into a pretty large sum of money, and I'm thinking about getting the 4 (and soon 5) combiner Dinobots. Only problem is that I've been hearing a few bad things about the set so far in regards to quality control. The only one who seems to be perfectly fine (aside from being too tall) is Swoop.

Should I get this guy or not?
>>
File: EAGlV.gif (138 KB, 497x553) Image search: [Google]
EAGlV.gif
138 KB, 497x553
>>5625828
inacurate
>>
>>5625828
Get the fanstoys dinobots. You'll be much more satisfied.

The combiners are plagued with problems
>>
>>5625826

Lmao you're that insecure that you feel the need to call out everyone that disagrees with you? There were already 2 other people that didn't share your sentiments, why wouldn't there be a third?

Also i'm sorry, since when did the head >>>SCULPT<<< not include the size of the head? Did the toy company not >>>SCULPT<<< the head? Oh, right I forgot, the head's size depends on the paint, not the >>>SCULPT<<<! ..fucking retard. Just learn to read next time and be humble when you get called the fuck out.
>>
>>5625123
Looks like a upscaled fatimus. Who even asked for this? I understand that MP10 isn't perfect but this isn't really an improvement, I feel like TW could have put the resources on something that will sell better.
>>
>>5625852
I figured as much. What kind of problems are we talking here? Only ones I remember are Grimlock's combiner head being too tight and inner leg tabs breaking as well as Sludge's plastic around his neck cracking. Also, the consensus seems to be that, while they're ALL really fiddly, Snarl is ridiculously hard to transform.

Anything else I should be aware of?
>>
>>5625861
Look up the YouTube reviews for each one you're looking for.

The main issue with one set is floppyness, another set isn't cohesive and too busy, etc. Look up Bobby skullface, emgo, Ben's collectibles, the other standards out there

The other problem is that fanstoys has just been absolutely killing it with the dinobots and the QC is damned good
>>
>>5625882
I looked at Emgo and Ben's reviews. Problem is I hate watching toy reviews because they're boring as shit.
>>
File: 1443024631709.png (178 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443024631709.png
178 KB, 500x500
>>5625858
>Looks like a upscaled fatimus
He looks nothing like Energon Optimus. What you smokin?

You still got it?
>>
>>5625889
tranny detected
>>
>>5625123

Butt wheels. ...No.

Sadly, if he transforms, I'm probably getting him anyway.
>>
>>5625889
Pin head, short arms and legs, fat body.

The similarities are endless!
>>
>>5625856
>can't read
>can't count
>doesn't know what sculpt means
>proven wrong yet still argue
Kill yourself you fancy mongoloid.
>>
>>5625921

>can't refute points
>doesn't understand words used
>proven wrong yet still argue
GOAT retard
>>
I'm done talking to idiots like you. Have fun being wrong.

Oh and it's still the best OP headsculpt ever. Keep bitching.
>>
File: Sowhat.jpg (22 KB, 236x331) Image search: [Google]
Sowhat.jpg
22 KB, 236x331
>>5625928
>>5625921
>arguing on the internet

Wow you're both actually retarded.
>>
>>5625828

I've seen nothing but people saying the combined mode breaks super easily. So it's a waste.

I'm going to be nabbing the FP Dinobots because I like their more CHUG aesthetics as I already own G1 Dinobots and really don't want larger, more articulated versions of them, or the Planet X FoC versions which stray too far from an "updated Dinobots" aesthetic despite probably being the best ones on the market.
>>
>>5626019
The Lost Exo Realm Dinobots are pretty good if you're going to just be displaying them. Volar is pretty good about posing but the first two feel really limited. I have Severo coming soon, so we will see about him.

I personally prefer the Planet X ones more. I really enjoyed the games and theirs forms are pretty spot on. They have a lot better articulation too. The only one I don't have is their Swoop because he's the weakest of the group for me.
>>
>>5626044
Yeah, PX is the tits. Although that bendy part of Vulcun's transformation freaks me out every time.
>>
File: optimus_prime_3_by_thuddleston.jpg (92 KB, 600x369) Image search: [Google]
optimus_prime_3_by_thuddleston.jpg
92 KB, 600x369
>>5625361
>>5625480
>You do realize it wasn't draw exactly the same everytime right?

That's how he was drawn on his character model, its how he's usually drawn in the cartoon, and its how its drawn in the movie (the most on model G1 source you can find)
>>
>>5626044

Oh, I loved the FoC/WFC games. They were good. Just they're not the aesthetic I'm looking for when it comes to the Dinobots. And yeah, I've heard the LER ones are good, just Columpio's hips are balls so might need tightening. Haven't heard of any issues beyond that, unless you know of some?
>>
>>5617087

I'm glad we're getting some more big city bots in like a smaller scale. It's kind of ridiculous to try to display the normal size versions, but I already have Master Made Trypticon and Toyworld Fort Max hanging out with my legends figures and that seems like a much more reasonable way to buy big ass characters.

Like I have Generations Metroplex but I don't even know where to put him lol I display most of my stuff in detolfs
>>
>>5623552
>>5623758
>>5623790
>>5625061

Here's the thing with April Fools jokes like this.

Usually, it's like a person dangling a piece of shit thats covered in sprinkles.
Even though all you can see is sprinkles, you can still smell the shit, that's how you get the joke.

With MP Galaxy Force Starscream, its like someone dangling peanut butter candy. sure some people are allergic to peanut butter, but alot of people like it. unfortunately the allergic people seem to be Maketoys' main audience...

im hungry
>>
>>5626110
A metaphor involving both food and excrement
It really is one said by Anonymous
>>
>>5626076

Typical finicky fansproject transformation for all of them and columpio can't hold his weapons but I think replacement hips came with volar.
>>
Is Shapeshift Inc still a thing?

I actually didn't like either of their Starscream and Ironhide in the default deco but the Starscream repaint into fucking like Bitstream colors looks awesome and I bought that one and it's pretty damn good.

Weren't they gonna do like Optimus and Bruticus or something? Been a while since there's been any word from the AFAIK
>>
>>5625978
Very useful post.
>>
>>5626073
You didn't answer. What's wrong?
>>
>>5622218
Wasn't Stormbringer Thunderwing gigantic? The Garatron one would scale with IF stuff.
>>
>>5626588

Yeah I guess I don't actually know how big the other ones are supposed to be I never considered that they might scale fine with legends, I kind of pictured them being enormous like a foot tall or something. But I just read it's 9" which is I probably small enough. I was picturing 7" like the Iron Factory Scorponok, but 9 sounds alright.
>>
File: FPJ10043.jpg (40 KB, 752x564) Image search: [Google]
FPJ10043.jpg
40 KB, 752x564
I know we have TR Mindwipe coming up, but Sigma L is on sale this weekend and it looks tight af. Anyone have any opinions (good or bad) on it?
>>
>>5626796
Looks good, plays good. Picked it up on a whim about a year or so ago, still love him. He doesn't do anything special, but he does everything good. He's also a great size, about Voyager sized.

If you're down with picking up a stylish double shotgun wielding vampire headmaster, you'll probably be happy with Siggy.
>>
>>5626796
>Pros
Nice robot mode.
Fairly poseable.
Nice looking bat head with a neck joint to look up
Coffin headmaster cockpit
Jointed wings
DUAL SHOTGUNS
Strong personality to the toy's molding and colours
One of the larger FP Headmaster releases, so fairly nice for the price.

>Cons
Wings don't really store anywhere in robot mode.
They don't really close up around the bat for the classic perched bat look.
Bat legs are a pain to get it to balance due to their itty bitty size.
Robot collar limits head turning radius
Shotguns don't really store anywhere. There are holes to place them, but it's just a bat with giant DUAL SHOTGUNS sticking off it.
Not really accurate to Mindwipe.
Head apparently has hit or miss QC issues with arms or legs being loose depending on individual copies.
>>
>>5626317
apologies.

On MP-10 and Toyworld optimus, his mouthplate is pointed down, while in the cartoon it pointed up most of the time, like in >>5625342
>>
File: P3260303.jpg (60 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
P3260303.jpg
60 KB, 480x640
>>5625858
>I understand that MP10 isn't perfect but this isn't really an improvement

This. I'd buy a third party MP-10 killer, but Toyworld's is not it. I imagine something completely animation accurate will come along eventually.
>>
>>5625123
Well, that's a mess proportionately. MP-10 isn't exactly a winner in that regard either, but this went in the right direction until it overshot the intention.

I like the aesthetics, though. I like MP-10/as a figure but the head sculpt doesn't look Western enough for me. This has a rockin headsculpt.
>>
>>5623552
If this is real I'd literally give a kidney to get it.
>>
>>5625443
I hope that gets an oversized ko
>>
>>5623344

Infinitor is great, my only complaint is they got rid of the green which I think helped break up the colors better on G1 Fort Max. Better plastic than my only previous TW purchase (Hegemon which was like their first thing) and it's really just G1 fort max with little tweaks to the proportions and added articulation, which is honestly the perfect approach IMO. I have seen someone on TFW post pics with the warden headmaster and I think they said it fits properly.
>>
File: H-Vehicles.jpg (686 KB, 1574x449) Image search: [Google]
H-Vehicles.jpg
686 KB, 1574x449
Got a chance to open up Hulkie today. I really like these altmodes - painted in all the right places and some are articulated as well.
>>
File: H-Robos.jpg (951 KB, 1574x678) Image search: [Google]
H-Robos.jpg
951 KB, 1574x678
The bot modes are pretty nice too, the only thing that brings all of them down is the lack of any head articulation, barring Long Haul. It's really a shame, since they have some good articulation otherwise.
>>
File: H-Combined.jpg (429 KB, 590x923) Image search: [Google]
H-Combined.jpg
429 KB, 590x923
The combined mode excellent. Really cool engineering in terms of how they integrated all the parts. The head movement really makes it for me, just because of how expressive it can be.
>>
File: H-Gun.jpg (853 KB, 886x1510) Image search: [Google]
H-Gun.jpg
853 KB, 886x1510
For how limited his articulation seemed to be in some areas, he can pull of some nice action poses. The arm connections aren't dead solid, but it does afford some forward and backward tilt if used properly.
>>
>>5627352
Eh, I didn't know they dodnt have head articulation. That's pretty lame.

>>5627354
That combined mode still tempts me though. Looks nice.
>>
>>5627360
Yeah, it was kind of a shock when I looked at Scrapper's head and realized it was fused to his chest. I would have to assume it was an issue with stability or something really important, because it's an odd omission.
>>
>>5626019
>I've seen nothing but people saying the combined mode breaks super easily.

You sure your not referring to the toyworld combiner? I've not heard of anything breaking on GC version.
>>
>>5627349
do i see... two shades of purple???
>>
So uh I started to dip my toes on the water as far as collecting Legends scale stuff and picked up IF Magnus and the regular Hasbro Shockwave recently, and once I had them together I think something snapped on my brain and I got hooked and now I have IF Overlord, Blitzwing, Prowl bros, the Sentinel Optimus pen, TW Fort Max, and Master Made Trypticon all coming in the mail soon because I just fucking went ham and bought everything lol

So uh...yeah lol
>>
>>5627995

Those are some good choices, but holy shit man. You gotta show some restraint.
>>
>>5627995
Damn, how much did you pay for that Optimus? I mean, he is definitely worth the $30 he originally sold for and he's my favorite toy, but I wouldn't pay more than that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.