[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warcraft Movie toys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 20151107_124823.jpg (300 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
20151107_124823.jpg
300 KB, 1024x576
Anyone get any of the warcraft movie stuff? Any good? what should i stay away from?

i want this.
>>
File: 51QHBNB6ZZL.jpg (62 KB, 373x500) Image search: [Google]
51QHBNB6ZZL.jpg
62 KB, 373x500
i like this one
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>>5591315
I got this one and ..
>>
File: 51SNMW5VGZL._SY300_.jpg (24 KB, 252x300) Image search: [Google]
51SNMW5VGZL._SY300_.jpg
24 KB, 252x300
>>5591334
>>
>>5591315
>>5591334
>>5591336
i see reading comprehension ain't your strong suits
>>
I own the Doomhammer. It's neat for a out of scale, cheap version of it.

The figures? From what I've seen, all their legs can't really move due to their waist armor. Durotan and Medivh are more or less bricks. Lothar and Blackhand are the best out of them.
>>
I am considering pre-ordering this beast:
http://nerditems.com/en/world-of-warcraft/190-durotan.html
>>
>>5591303
Why aren't the orcs green?
>>
>>5591336
oh look it's Nature's Prophet
>>
>>5591925
Because demons. They turn green later because veggies. It just fucking works.
>>
>>5591303
Saw that at my toys r us and it dodn't look so great, I guess it was in packaging though.
>>
>>5591925
Cause this is before Gul'dan tricked everyone into drinking demon's blood to make them stronger.
>>
File: TYC10068.jpg (43 KB, 752x564) Image search: [Google]
TYC10068.jpg
43 KB, 752x564
Slightly related question.
Anyone got this guy?
>>
Gul'Dan when?
>>
>>5591925
Retcon all the way back in TBC that said orcs are originally brown and demon blood made them green
>>
>>5591343
Probably did that on purpose? Ya know, trying to subtly state something in regards of the movie stuff being not worthwhile? Of course they could also just be trolling for the sheer sake of trolling.
>>
>>5591303
>what should I stay away from?

Durotan and his lazy eye.
>>
>>5591303
May get some later this week. Will post thoughts.
>>
I've got the first 4 released 6 inch figures and I will say Durotan and Medivh are garbage and should not be bought. Lothar and Blackhand are decent but you could totally tell they were 3D printed sculpts at some point.

Get the heroes of the storm figures instead, they're better in every way and $5 cheaper.
>>
>>5591303
Doesn't matter if they or the movie is awesome, WoWFaggots will tear it apart.

I am confused why they went live action though. Hopefully not because they wanted it to stay out of the Animation Age Ghetto, but probably. Just kind of weird that blizz's team consistently does mind blowing cg trailer work and this is their finally movie?
>>
Best Warcraft line
>>
>>5592801
I get the feeling they did it live action because the general, older audience would have a stigma behind a fully cg animated movie. Like they think animated movies are only for kids.
>>
>>5592845
shame it didnt sell well and space craft will never be released
>>
>>5592858
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AnimationAgeGhetto

That's what I said, and I agree. It's bullshit though. It's really hard to cast people in those roles and not fuck it up because no matter who it is you can't please everyone.
>>
>>5592867
This. Muh space muhrines
>>
My faggot cat did me a favor and broke some of the statueshit I had. Thought I had a catshaming pic of it, but I can't find it.

>>5592845
I agree. I wish I had gotten more before it got axed.
>>
>>5592959
>I wish I had gotten more before it got axed.

you didn't buy enough, so you didn't care and let it die
>>
>>5591303
They're on par with Funko figures. I'm staying away from them. Going to wait until a decent company picks up the license.
>>
>>5593016
I'm hoping these things go on super discount at some point cause I'd have no problem buyin some crappy $3-5 figures just to get some generic orc grunts in my collection.

But otherwise, they look pretty damn crappy.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.