[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isis Legos for the whole family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ISIS LEGO.jpg (303 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ISIS LEGO.jpg
303 KB, 800x600
>>
>>5590319
Wow, Lego is really aHEAD of all those other progressive toys. A CUT above the rest, even.
>>
When are they gonna do the 'US drone kills everybody at a wedding' set?

Yeah, I know that's not fair - there were survivors.
>>
>>5590339
Close enough, our drone strikes typically kill non-targets 90% of the time. It's nice that as long as the dead are males of at least teenage age, they can be written off as combatants.

America, because killing civilians is what good guys do!
>>
The thing I hate most about fake Lego packaging is that the piece count never matches what it shows on the box.
>>
>>5590376
Oh, and the thing I hate second-most is how they used the most low-resolution version of the LEGO logo possible. The rest of the art is fairly well-designed, but then they just phoned it in at the end.

Goddammit, now I'm actually irate. Thanks a lot, OP.
>>
>>5590376
Being this much of a try hard... Go play in the dark
>>
>>5590395
I'm sorry I didn't get upset with the thread the way you wanted me to get upset, anon.

This does legitimately bother me, though. It's like the picture that was taken from The Brick Testament and repurposed as Mohammed and Aisha, where the piece count is obviously nothing near what the box art shows.
>>
>>5590400
it's part of the joke numbnuts
>>
>>5590433
That's the problem, you thought you were funny.
>>
>>5590433
Jokes are supposed to contain an element of humor.
>>
>>5590335
>youtried.jpeg
>>
>>5590451
>>5590461

And here I am laughing at your reactions. The joke worked. You were just part of it.
Tools.
>>
>>5590369
Hey, if it means less males of at least teen age or older invading Europe being written off as innocent children then that is fine by me.
>>
>>5590540
Does anyone have that picture of the troll hugging his monitor and crying
>>
>>5590553
It doesn't, it just means even more people will be looking for refuge since apparently anyone is free game
>>
>>5590319
Hah ha very funny isis Lego so edgy, now let's get onto most troubling aspect of your post.

>legos
>>
>>5590339

Ackmed plz leave
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.