[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1977 Star Wars Box Set
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: header.jpg (38 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
38 KB, 450x300
I got a whole box of these little star wars toys. It is a complete set (or very nearly).

It looks like a tackle-box sort of, with individual chambers for each figurine. They toys them selves are 3-5 cm tall, I would call them mini.

Anyone have any idea of the cost of the whole box? They are all in good condition, and there are doubles of some of the toys.

Dat Vader.
>but also Boba
>>
>>5586677
Fuck off Peon
>>
File: vintbobafettloose.jpg (60 KB, 500x570) Image search: [Google]
vintbobafettloose.jpg
60 KB, 500x570
>>5586677
Had a brain fart, some of them are from other years.

Seems to be about a 1977-1980 range.
>>
File: vinthammerheadloose.jpg (125 KB, 500x755) Image search: [Google]
vinthammerheadloose.jpg
125 KB, 500x755
>>5586680
I'll Peon your face.
>inb4 "that's my fetish"
>>
>>5586680
I don't think it's peon, there's a lack of image.jpg and an actually coherent OP, relax.

>>5586677
It'd help if you could show us which ones you actually have, maybe a photo of all of them together.

For vintage toys they can still be worth something while they're loose, it mostly comes down to the figures condition that determines it's price.
>>
File: header.jpg (54 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
54 KB, 450x300
>>5586690
I do not have a camera handy. I am trying to scrounge one up, but I am not sure I will find one.

The pictures I've posted are an accurate depiction of how they look> have not found an online pic that matches the box yet though. It is a star wars box though, not something jury-rigged.

There is a excellent condition version of every thing, with some doubles that are a little beat up.

I am really trying to get a camera to take picture. Even my neighbor doesn't have one but I will not quit. I know you guys should have pictures and I will not quit. People do not have cell phones usually here.
>>
>>5586720
I think possibly the best place to start looking would be ebay and check out how much toys like those have been listed for and how much they've actually been sold for.

Other than that I'm sure there's an anorak somewhere that's compiled a database of star wars toys and their worth/rarity. Honestly /toy/ isn't the best place to try and learn about vintage figures like these, this is a 4chan board so it's mostly occupied with posters into the latest things that appeal to 18 to 35yo men.

Best of luck though, anon.
>>
>>5586677
>They toys them selves are 3-5 cm tall
Can you get a ruler and confirm this
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.