[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you willingly sigb off the rights to your likness to use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 640x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 640x683
Would you willingly sigb off the rights to your likness to use on toys and action figures, with full knowledge that more then a few people will use said likeness for their lewd endeavors?
>>
>>5586538
Yes. But I'm not hawt and I need the money.
>>
>>5586538
If you're famous enough to warrant merchandising with your image, chances are you don't give a shit what some home schooled manchild autists are doing on some dying website.
>>
>>5586538
Yes, i would laugh like a madman all the way to the bank.
>>
>>5586632
This desu.
>>
Depends on the company.
>>
>>5586538
Yes definitely, [toyneedsspoilers]and I'd be envious of the lewd endeavours my toy gets into.[/plzspoilers]

Would we get to pick what kind of toy gets our face tough? If it were me I'd pick one of those rad water squirting action figures they used to make, hopefully with an inflatable raft accessory or wind up rideable jet ski.
>>
>>5586547
Neckbeard figures when?
>>
What figure is that?
>>
>>5586927
I think it's Iron Shiek.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.