[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a mighty need for some robot model kits with skirts Or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: TOY-RBT-3794_03.jpg (98 KB, 800x716) Image search: [Google]
TOY-RBT-3794_03.jpg
98 KB, 800x716
I have a mighty need for some robot model kits with skirts
Or generally just a really girly looking robot will do
>>
>>5585180
You'd love some Phantasy Star model kits then
>>
File: jizuripost12.jpg (802 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
jizuripost12.jpg
802 KB, 1920x1280
>>5585180
Lemme try and list some

>Drossel and Drossel Charming (both Chogokin and Figma)
>Daibadi's Polynians
>OE MoMos (beware quality control)
>GN Archer
>Nobell Gundam
>Koto Dolores
>Koto Roll if you're okay with Robot Masters.
>Fei-yen which you posted as well as multiple other Virtual-On characters
>Some Transformers
>Tiny Hoi-Hoi san and the Desktop Army B-101 Hoi Hoi set
>Jizuri Suzaku
>Frame Arms Girls if you're okay with light metal
>Lego and Bonkle if you're willing to put in the effort
>Various Mazinger Angels, e.g. Aphrodite A, Diana A, Venus A, etc. mainly in Chogokin.

Also >>5585188

I'm probably missing a whole bunch and of course there's plenty of super obscure stuff that's out there.

Many of these are in varying states of availability, so look into them. OE MoMos and DaiBadi Production's stuff both currently have threads, and if you use fgts.jp you can get plenty of info on other figures, e.g. Drossel Charming Figma vs. Chogokin.

In terms of roboticness most of this with some exceptions goes towards the "heavier metal" side of things, there are of course a medley of more overtly human looking characters that you can get as well.
>>
>>5585193
Not all of these are model kits and a bunch of them are just female robots. I'm not looking for a robot that happens to be a girl. I'm looking for stuff that's pretty girly. Metal skirts with little metal bows, that kinda thing.
Nobell Gundam looks great, but I can't find it at good price sadly.
The MoMos with the bunny suit design are all fantastic looking but they seem expensive for what they are. Also they don't look like model kits.
>>
>>5585278
Autism the thread
>>
>>5585332
I agree with OP and autism, like any other robot girl fag, but he did say he wanted model kits.
>>
>>5585278
>>5585340

Yeah, I realized after posting you asked for model kits, not just girl robots. Sorry dudes.
>>
File: RAcaseal01.jpg (50 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
RAcaseal01.jpg
50 KB, 533x800
The Phantasy Star Online RAcaseals might fit what you're looking for. Variations on a robot maid.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.