[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Amazon is scalping now. Is no where safe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 1242x933) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 1242x933
>Amazon is scalping now.

Is no where safe?
>>
>>5584998
>Amazon is scalping now.
>now
>>
Amazon scalps harder than almost anywhere else.
>>
How much is it supposed to be?

Most of the time it is 3rd party sellers scalping (yes, I see in the pic that it is "sold by Amazon" so in this case it is indeed Amazon doing it.)
>>
>>5585090

$20 so it's not that bad, they've been marking up the Star Wars build a weapon figures by a few bucks too.
>>
>>5584998
>image.jpg
>nonsense OP

Well, peon thread.

Report Regina and ignore Regina, with sage in the option field.
>>
>>5585114
>>5585090
It could just be them anticipating a raise in prices
Or maybe they're just being assholes and raising the prices so that they can claim they gave it a discount, because amazon usually only gives like 10% off MSRP most of the times for collector toys. I don't know about Mattel shit though.
>>
>>5584998
Amazon is bullshit. They run out of stuck yet they can still "fulfill orders" for their scumbag 3rd party sellers that mark shit up 200%.
>>
http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=17601
>>
Amazon is scalping Resistance Rey also
>>
>>5585236
I ordered a DVD the other day, IN STOCK

Last night they cancelled it, "unable to fulfill".

I seriously rarely order from them anyway now. Their free shipping got higher, their marketplace sellers often charge more than eBay and they do not take Paypal. Now they're not even reliable to fill orders.
>>
>>5584998
It's okay OP, -I- appreciated your pun.
>>
>>5585236
Best I can assume is that the third party sellers have either provided Amazon with or have previously purchased the stock from Amazon to sell on their marketplace. If that's the case then Amazon can't use the third party's supply to fulfill a first party order.
>>
>>5585189
Look up Global Rules 7 and 3 sometime, reportfag.
>>
>>5584998
wow you missed the boat on that.
and also I'm look at them on amazon now and they are $30+
I bought mine from Amazon also but I only paid $18.99 for it. I also bought some other things with it so I got free shipping.
Now here is the difference I ordered mine way back around the end of January first of February so by mid- end of February I had the figure in hand.
See the thing is you have to get on this stuff as soon as it is available when they have a surplus of the figures and before it becomes too popular and everyone goes crazy and starts snatching things up and rape prices go into effect.
>>
>>5584998
I got it for $19 at walmart. There were still a couple on pegs last time I looked
>>
>>5584998
If only you brought it earlier
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.