[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monsters, magical girls, 80s techno music, toyline fucking when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 970x545
Monsters, magical girls, 80s techno music, toyline fucking when?
>>
>>5579582
Peon, you have like 5 other threads up. I think you have a problem.
>>
>>5579582
>image.jpg
>>
Jazwares for you.
>>
>>5579582
>80s techno music

Like Technotronic?
>>
>>5580041
Don't forget a Pop
>>
>>5579582
Disney Infinity at least?
>>
File: 2015-01-11-11.52.18-600x600.jpg (120 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-11-11.52.18-600x600.jpg
120 KB, 600x600
>>5580233
Disney hates their XD properties, they only keep them around for a season or 2 in order to take viewers from CN.
Except Star Wars Rebels, that's the crust on their bread and butter right there. They even have Rebels character meet n greets now.
Disney also hates licensing anything that isn't 1st party property, unless they can throw it behind some cheap garbage like jazwares. Those Gravity Falls figures were a travesty.
>>
>>5580457
> they only keep them around for a season or 2
fuck Wander was so good and building up to something great
>>
>>5580469
At the risk of getting a little /co/ in here, Motorcity and Tron:Uprising were both incredibly good shows, and they simply dropped both of them after 2 seasons, each right on a cliffhanger.

I really wish we'd at least have gotten some of the burners' cars from Motorcity.

It would have been nice to have crazy posable articulated figures of the Uprising characters, but the main Tron line showed how little they cared. There was a little overlap because Uprising was their cross-promotional series when Tron Legacy was released, but once it faded out of the limelight, they dropped the cartoon cold.

At least we got a Disney Infinity figure of Quorra that looks sort of like her Uprising incarnation.
>>
>>5580457

So does this mean Darkwing Duck is go as the poll winner since Mabel is out of the picture?
>>
File: 1459184497270.gif (2 MB, 1208x860) Image search: [Google]
1459184497270.gif
2 MB, 1208x860
how did i click on this board
>>
>>5580041
It would be better then nothing.
>>5580457
Disney is full of shot. They make high quality programing on their XD channel, but find anyway to drive it into the ground, because all the execs really care about are the shitty sitcoms that no one but a middle age conservative with really shittaste in humor would find funny, and only keep the channel alive because its actually getting a shitton of ratings. Almost all of the cartoons they have on their are GOAT as fuck, i dont understand why they dont market them more.
>>
>>5580597
>It would be better then nothing.
>>
>>5580457
I dunno, they actually seemed to like Star. It already got ordered for a third season before the second one aired.
>>
>>5580647
Holy fuck, this made me kek because of the catcdog episode. Thanks man.
>>
>>5580597
Easy. The Disney that used to at least sort of care about family and entertainment has been trampled by the new order that only wants to make money. If it's not immediately profitable, it's as good as gone.

No one milks a franchise like the mouse, and now that they own Marvel AND Star Wars, they are the foremost childrens entertainment and merchandising juggernaut on the planet.

Disney is greedy and evil as fuck. Note they have raised the ticket prices at their theme parks every year and no one seems to care because of their fake "family friendly" facade.

They are ruthless profiteers who routinely make money from public domain stories while lobbying to revise copyrights so that nothing they create or own EVER enters public domain itself.
>>
File: j2ZJbnjD9qgl.jpg (30 KB, 483x356) Image search: [Google]
j2ZJbnjD9qgl.jpg
30 KB, 483x356
>>5580482
>that cliffhanger of Tron Uprising
>>
>>5581264
Yeah, it's pretty disgusting. Alot of companies these days are IP trolls, waiting for somebody to wander by so they can thump them. They don't want to actually invest in or produce anything.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.