[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: hotweels6-e1447492706599.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hotweels6-e1447492706599.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
Hi, I went to watch the BvS movie in anticipation of Wonder Woman's hot new car. However, I must've missed it somewhere, among all the action.

Does anyone know the exact scene where Wonder Woman's car appears?
>>
File: SKREE-OMNOMNOM.jpg (221 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
SKREE-OMNOMNOM.jpg
221 KB, 800x450
I had the same problem with Godzilla. Not once did he turn into a humvee and it was frankly disappointing.
>>
>>5576708

It's invisible like her jet. Stupid.
>>
File: Thor Van.jpg (165 KB, 1000x743) Image search: [Google]
Thor Van.jpg
165 KB, 1000x743
They're just saving it for Thor 3, right?
>>
Yes, when Bruce tries to catch up with her at the party, duh.
>>
Its scene was removed from the movie, but will likely be put back in for the R-Rated extended edition when it's released on Blu-Ray.
>>
>>5576708
But they do this with Starwars and Avengers, wha exactly is the problem?

Me and my girlfriend always find it amusing when we see Cars designed after characters and their traits. It's just a fun car and no doubt it was fun to come up with the designs for all these big media names.
>>
>>5578683
>Me and my girlfriend
Is she some sort of Invisible Girlfriend like Wonder Woman's jet?
>>
>>5576708
You probably won't find any of them that Mattel picked for the tie-in cars.
>>
>>5578684
Definitively
>>
>>5576708
>>5578794
Alot of these cars are just very OLD hotwheels they had years back rehashed, I still have the first version of that power pistons car from the set.

>Oh hay else can we have for the tie in line?
>we have the 2 pack with armored batman and superman themed car set and the packs with the little mini fig with a cop car or a batmobile
>why not just use old shit and repaint it?

I was waiting for a thread like this, bait or stupidity I don't care, its a shitty tie in line using even shittier cars.

Least the captain america tie in used real life cars and had more diecast in them unlike plastic shit over here

>>5578683
>mentioning relationships unnecessarily

Autism aside I honestly prefer original made cars cast mostly in diecast, the starwars cars did great, while this line is cheaper since they're regular hotwheels they...chosen mostly plastic shit molds.

That and despite owning it for years I hate the power pistons car used, even more that gold plastic they used, if only they stuck to original homaging cars rather than slapping graphics on an existing car...
>>
File: swhw-wal.jpg (224 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
swhw-wal.jpg
224 KB, 900x1200
>>5578908
They've done this for a while now. I thought the Star Wars set looked pretty good though, the designs of the vehicles and paint jobs really made them feel like they could be something you'd see in the Star Wars universe.
>>
File: swhw-factions.jpg (476 KB, 1280x913) Image search: [Google]
swhw-factions.jpg
476 KB, 1280x913
>>5583215
>>
>>5576905
Actually Jane Foster's van was fairly important to the plot of Thor. What, nobody else remember Thor? That's okay I guess...
>>
>>5578794
>Batman Bosozoku
>>
File: madoka car 1348732588350.jpg (408 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
madoka car 1348732588350.jpg
408 KB, 1500x1000
meanwhile... in Japan...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.