[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a significant amount of danger using a credit card to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Crying wallet.jpg (43 KB, 497x500) Image search: [Google]
Crying wallet.jpg
43 KB, 497x500
Is there a significant amount of danger using a credit card to pay for something on mandarake, should I pay through paypal or is it not something I should really be concerned about?
>>
>>5574871
You can set up your card with paypal, and then just use your bank's currency conversion to say "fuck you" to paypal's ripoff rates. So you'd get the benefits of using your card, plus the protection of paypal.
>>
>>5574903
this. even better if your credit card does not charge foreign transaction / currency conversion fee.
>>
>>5574903
>>5574912
So link a card to paypal and then... choose to pay with paypal at checkout and it happens automatically? Or do I have to convert my dallarydoos to ching chongs at my back first?
>>
>>5574915
Link your card to paypal first. Then you go into paypal's conversion options and tell it to use your bank's conversion rate. You need to manually set that. 9 times out of 10 it will be make your dollar go further than if you used paypal.
>>
>>5574919
Cheers
>>
>>5574919
Do you do this everytime you pay or is there some setting on your account you just switch? Because I'm on mine and can't find conversion options.
>>
>>5574922
no prob

>>5574925
No, it's a setting that should stay. Go to your paypal page, click payments, click preapproved payments, click set available funding sources (it's a tiny little text link), click conversion options next to your card, click bill me in the currency listed on the seller's invoice, click submit, on the page that it returns you to make sure the check mark is next to your card and not your bank account, click save, and then you're done.
>>
I use credit well visa debit everytime. Only issue I has is my bank really really doesnt like mandarake and I have to call them everytime I make a transaction or my card will get temporary locked it. Rather call the bank then deal with paypal. Fuck paypal.
>>
>>5574925
To change your currency default option in Paypal , do the following:
My Account -> Profile -> My Money -> My preapproved payments -> Update -
> See Available Funding Sources (or Set Available Funding Sources) -
> Conversion Options (for card you'd like to change this option)-
> Bill me in the currency listed on the seller's invoice -> Submit
>>
Somebody is going to feel real stupid when PayPal drains their bank account...
>>
>>5576616
What the hell does that mean
>>
Any Ausfags with Optus cant get Mandarake to load properly?

Been having this issue with Mandy and Jungle for the last couple months, cant get through to payment part since it just gets stuck loading so I have to buy everything from work.

Have tried all browsers i cant think of and only happens at home.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.