[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this worth? It's not Rio and I can't find it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 20160326_105518.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160326_105518.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
What is this worth? It's not Rio and I can't find it on ebay to find a value. I want to trade it to someone fairly.
>>
>>5573561
Does it have any accessories?
>>
>>5573577
Nope. I bought it as is.
>>
>>5573597
How much did you pay?
>>
File: 11423[1].jpg (39 KB, 256x412) Image search: [Google]
11423[1].jpg
39 KB, 256x412
You're missing a hand. It's the Kaiyodo Red Canti. About 2800 JPY originally, but fragile and the Rio: probably drove the price down a good bit.
>>
>>5573561
That is the old one by Xebec & Kotobukiya. They also made a green one. They are notorious for falling apart at the joints, to the point that a few people have modded them with revo joints. Originally, I think they came with some extra hands.
>What is this worth?
The green one I have was $12 at my LCS. On MFC the red one had an apparent list price of 2800¥: http://myfigurecollection.net/item/11423
In 2014, a MOC red one like yours sold for $39:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FLCL-Fooly-Cooly-Figure-Xebec-Kaiyodo-Original-Red-Kanchi-Kanti-Canti-MOC-/201027859333
>>
File: IMG_4989.jpg (31 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4989.jpg
31 KB, 600x400
>>5573577
The only accessory it had to begin with was a single swappable hand with a pointing finger.

Anyway OP, I'd probably peg it at about $20. A brand new, unopened, complete one goes for $35 on Mandarake currently. Also, those Cantis made of pretty shitty plastic and are notorious for breaking easily, so you might wanna warn your buyer. Or at the very least, ensure your ass is covered in case they break it two seconds after receiving then try to claim you sent them a broken toy.
>>
>>5574181
What do you need to bump this for? The answer is right above your post
>>
I hope the two new seasons bring lots of new merch
>>
>>5574181
>Bump

It's worth 1 million freedom units OP, sell it on the ebays.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.