[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last thread was about "most-accurate" Buzz Lightyear,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 61DYcj1yJPL._SL1000_.jpg (65 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
61DYcj1yJPL._SL1000_.jpg
65 KB, 1000x667
Last thread was about "most-accurate" Buzz Lightyear, but what about the best/your favorite 6"-ish Buzz Lightyear? Doesn't really need to include the same features as the source but something great enough for old-fashioned posing and playing with other toys its size.

Aside from the Chogokin, that is.
>>
>>5571544
what kind of a faggot writes his name on his toys? andy a fucking shit.
>>
>>5571577
Maybe Andy took his toys to school and wrote his name on them to make sure people knew they were his.
>>
>>5571577
But Andy (a CHILD mind you) actually played with his toys. You just put yours on a shelf to collect dust you shit stain.
>>
File: initials.jpg (272 KB, 800x508) Image search: [Google]
initials.jpg
272 KB, 800x508
>>5571577
>writing
>not engraving
This is how you're supposed to do it

Only girls and "collectors" who are really just poorfags who can't afford their hobby don't mark their territory.
>>
>>5572983
if you're going to engrave your shit, atleast do it well.
>>
>>5572990
meh.
"crude" has a style to itself that really makes it yours.

Plus, some plastics has a "grain" to it that makes it hard to work against, so you're pretty limited in what direction you can go in smoothly.
>>
>>5573001
>"crude" has a style to itself that really makes it yours.
by that, you mean it has a style that makes it look like you just don't give a shit. reminds me of that one faggot dude on youtube that scratched up and electro penciled his mac. I've engraved some tools, but I take the time to make it look nice because I plan on having them for a long time.
>>
File: girliehandwriting.jpg (14 KB, 236x200) Image search: [Google]
girliehandwriting.jpg
14 KB, 236x200
>>5573007
>complains about faggot
>has faggoty handwriting
Why make it pretty for someone else's pleasure?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.