[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime doll thread? Just preordered this girl here and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: FIG-DOL-8757.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
FIG-DOL-8757.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
Anime doll thread?

Just preordered this girl here and I'm waiting with baited breath for Seina. What do you do with your Lilies? Anyone got any Pure Neemos, or even those 1/3 dolls? Been meaning to get Sanya and Miyafuji for ages now.
>>
I dress them in cute clothes, give them proper guns and put them in action poses. I'm not a big fan of the weapons they come with.

I'm getting a little more sold on Pure Neemo. They still look kinda goofy though.

Also she's sold out already. I wonder how well Picco Neemo is doing in comparison to their other lines.
>>
>>5570668
Just on amiami, and she's actually cheaper on Hobbysearch, anyway. And they have Yuyu still in stock there, too. http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10380594

They're doing well enough that the new releases consistently sell out and even more telling, aftermarket price has skyrocketed. There's an Aoi on mandy for 20k right now when I got mine for 8500 before Christmas.
>>
File: MILLER I'M BURNING UP.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
MILLER I'M BURNING UP.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>Assault Lily's will never be a popular and widespread figure line

I hope Figma LA does well
>>
>>5570710

I guess people in general aren't into 1/12 dolls? I think it's much bigger in Japan, they like smaller scales. They have whole events for 1/12.
>>
File: FIG-DOL-8757_04.jpg (51 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
FIG-DOL-8757_04.jpg
51 KB, 600x800
>>5570629
Oh, goddammit anon.
I have a weakness for brain problems.
>>
This shit is dangerous, I bought Yuyu, and then I looked at the pics a bit more and decided okay I'm gonna get her some more clothes and shit....and then I ended up spending about 20000JPY in total.
Feels good.

But a side question to those who already own an Assault Lily, how are the joints? Specifically the knee, do they feel sturdy? Cause I was reading a review somewhere and the guy said they need stands most of the time, but then again that was like the version 1 bodies...
>>
>>5571548
All my 2.0 joints have been very sturdy. I did have a loose knee in a 1.0 blank body, but a drop of nail polish fixed it right up.
>>
>>5570629
Very neat. Been eyeing them for a while now, but with the release of the FAG and the LA figma I'm not sure I need this anymore, but I sure as hell want it. What sort of accessories are compatible with this line?
>>
>>5571968
They're 1/12 scale, so pretty much anything. Figma, Little Armory, Picco Neemo, and most Nendoroid accessories.
>>
File: hqpcyd-03bbox.jpg (101 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
hqpcyd-03bbox.jpg
101 KB, 600x450
The blank PN bodies don't come with blank heads, right? Is there a source for blank faces outside of Custom Lilies? Is there a reliable way to remove the eyes from the faces, at least? Want to make a catgirl operator.
>>
>>5570629
>What do you do with your Lilies? A

Not much right now. One isn't unpacked and the other's mainly posing with the 1/12 stuff I'm making - bags and such.
>>
>>5573382

You need to show them love before you recieve it.
>>
>>5572646
Nah, they sell heads separately. Many have rooted hair.
>>
Damn, that face is cute as fuck.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.