[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this fucker get a rerelease when 3.0+1.0 comes out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: RAH-EVA01-00a.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
RAH-EVA01-00a.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
Will this fucker get a rerelease when 3.0+1.0 comes out?
>>
>>5570203
Doubt it.
>>
>>5570203
If you find one for a good price snatch it up. I was late getting mine, but I found one for under 300. Money well spent, the hard plastic torso is much better than that new rubber shit they use.
>>
>>5570203
The licence is pretty much dead. If Bandai won't even make rerelease cheap RD ones, why would someone rerelease something that expensive?
>>
>>5576800
The RDs aren't being rereleased because they had awful joints and everyone hated them.
With RD's A.N.I.M.E. line though I'd be surprised if the Eva Units didn't see eventual new molds, ir at least extreme retooling.

That being said, I know nothing about RAH
>>
>>5576824
>The RDs aren't being rereleased because they had awful joints and everyone hated them.
You mean the hip joints when spread after a certain amount? Because that was really the only complaint, and I guess the plasticy finish that most RDs have.

You can literally crunch that figure into a heap. Articulation was fucking stupid (in a great way).
>>
>>5576800
They still have a movie that should be released within the next 20 or so years
>>
>>5570203

Whats the name of that particular line? I wanna buy it.
>>
>>5570203
>3.0+1.0
>Coming out
>>
>>5577779
medicom real action hero neo evangelion-01,
the chances of finding one for less than 500$ are very slim
>>
>>5577845
They're fragile as fuck anyway.
>>
>>5576824
>The RDs aren't being rereleased because they had awful joints
No, that's just your opinion.
>and everyone hated them.
And you're a idiot in denial.
>>
>>5577845

Thanks a lot for the info senpai
>>
considering he is too busy having a massive fangasm over directing the new Godzilla movie, I doubt we will see the next movie anytime soon.

But maybe, just maybe if Godzilla turns out absolutely horrible it will depress him enough that the next rebuild will be so amazing we forget about 3.0's issues.
>>
>>5577817
I fucking hope it's a clip show episode like Death and Rebirth was. Just let it crash and burn Anno I know you want to.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.