[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>She's getting a second release guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: .jpg (56 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
56 KB, 515x515
>She's getting a second release guys
>>
>>5569630
I do need her for my smash collection to be complete, but i dont really like her.
>>
>>5569634
Well now's your chance to get her that aren't butt fuck prices
>>
>>5569634
Then don't buy her retard. Smash bros. is pretty much a fucking otaku-pandering joke now anyways, not worth devoting a portion of one's collection to.
>>
I bought her a couple months ago for $100 even

I probably deserve this
>>
hopefully this one has tighter hip sockets. Had to do 5 coats of pledge until mine could stand on her own.
>>
>I'm a /v/tard so new I don't know how to use greentext properly
>>
>>5569730
This.
>>
>>5569630
>tfw sold a bunch for $100 a pop at conventions
>tfw im going to do it again

Can't argue with results.
>>
>>5569730
found the /v/-boogeyman. whats it like trying this hard to desperately satisfy your need to tarnish the spotless record of the perfect board on all of 4chan with the highest ammount of traffic?
>>
>>5569642
You sound awfully upset.
>>
>>5569634
That's kind of retarded. I mean why even have a smash collection when they don't even have decent figures of all the major characters if it makes you buy expensive figures of someone you don't like.
>>
>>5569636
>76k JPY on AmiAmi or so
>not buttfuck prices
KeKeKeKeKeKe
>>
>>5569967

So, is your retardation pretend, or real?
>>
>>5569967
Assuming you're including shipping you forgot a decimal point.
>>
>>5569642
>smash bros
>otaku pandering joke

...you are aware that it is a video game, made in japan, right? That immediately means it panders to otaku, like every other game there.

Just like here in america where we pander to the transexual community and feminists with all our games. We really suck.
>>
>>5570098
How does Lego marvel pander to- you know what it probably does somehow, just don't tell me.
>>
>>5570100
The other anon was joking. At least I hope he is.
>>
>>5569747
After the way Samus sat and sat and sat, I wouldn't count on this working.
>>
When's Pit and Dark Pit re-releases?
>>
>>5570360
When the next Kid Icarus game comes out, /spoiler never /spoiler
>>
I just watched a dumbfuck buy one of these for $95 at a convention last weekend. And that was cheap compared to the $150 it was on some tables.....
>>
>>5570360

I think they had some build issue where they routinely came apart at the torso that they'd have to fix. Dunno if it'd be wise to expect GSC/MF to put in effort in a rerelease.
>>
>>5570360
Not a Layton-tier shelf warmers, but the story is quite the same.
>>
>>5569630
>on Mandarake
>>
>>5569642
>now
>>
>>5569750
Go jerk off on your Wii U, /v/aggot.
>>
>>5574321
>bawww, v is all over my precious board
>>
>>5576766
This is why no one like /v/. You faggots go to other boards and shitpost as if you're still on /v/. You ruin other boards with your pointless shitposting.

As the old saying goes: LURK MOAR!
>>
You guys do know she's on amazon for 70 bucks right?
>>
>>5577141
Absolutely no appeal to the I-only-want-what-I-can't-have crowd. Around December, when this reissue has come and gone, the shrieking from those people will shatter windows halfway across the world.
>>
>>5577141
>>5577141

>paying 70 for a 30 figure

wew
>>
What is so great about this gay ass looking dude?
>>
>>5577175
she's almost 50 bucks on amiami and plus the shipping it's pretty close to that prize
>>
>>5577117
you're the only one shitposting here. look who shitposted first.
>>
Can Lucina have long hair while wearing her mask? I never see pics of her having both
>>
>>5577662
Yes, the masked front hair piece and the regular one use the same stud. I have my Lucina unmasked with short hair.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.