[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the least shit Dorbz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: dorbz big daddy.jpg (63 KB, 752x564) Image search: [Google]
dorbz big daddy.jpg
63 KB, 752x564
Is this the least shit Dorbz?
>>
>>5569343
What's a dorbz? Some more Jap shit?
>>
File: dorbz lil sis.jpg (43 KB, 752x564) Image search: [Google]
dorbz lil sis.jpg
43 KB, 752x564
>>5569357
Funko decided that POP wasn't shitty enough so they made Dorbz.
>>
File: dorbz orc guy.jpg (41 KB, 752x564) Image search: [Google]
dorbz orc guy.jpg
41 KB, 752x564
>>5569366
Another one to give you an idea of exactly what they are.
>>
I think they're supposed to appeal to the supa supa kawaii crowd - see, they're "adorable". "Dorbz".

They just look ridiculous to me, but taste is subjective.
>>
>>5569366
Wait, they're also from Funko??

Fuck this, toys were a mistake.
>>
>>5569343
>>5569366
>>5569369
To be honest I find these somehow less objectionable than the Pop figures. They don't have those soulless dead button eyes for one.
>>
>>5569552
and they function as buttplugs
>>
Wow these are terrible. And I thought most Pop!s were bad.

That said, the Big Daddy Pop! Vinyl is probably the only one I'd get.
>>
>>5569343
I even like pops and I think these are fucking stupid.
>>
File: kx8b4helpq7hotqz31rf.png (216 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
kx8b4helpq7hotqz31rf.png
216 KB, 636x358
>>5569837
Yeah srsly. I never thought I'd see a toy that makes funko pops look GOOD.
>>
They kinda look like Japanese Kokeshi dolls
>>
>>5569420
From my experience shit like this is made to dupe family and friends who know someone that collects toys yet doesn't know what exactly they collect and assume they just buy anything labeled as a collectable.
>>
Faces are better but bodies are worst than Pop. So in the end, it is a wash and they are both shit.
>>
>>5569366
>ayy lmao
>>
>>5571211
"From your experience" everything is out to get you and ruin your life. You should stop talking.
>>
>>5569366
>>5569343
>Age 17+
Yeah wouldn't want some fuckin' child getting their grimy hands on this hot expensive collector's model.
>>
>>5574051
Not him, but yes, it's a pretty safe assumption that marketers are out to get people's money. You should stop acting like you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>5571211
Can confirm. Family buys me so many pops because they think they're helping me collect stuff. I don't have the heart to tell them to stop
>>
>>5574933
not to mention all the fragile bits
so many joints might break the fig easy

global warming cause of stupid shit like this
mass producing plastic that looks like shit
>>
I think the guardians of the galaxy ones are pretty cool. I might buy them because they're on clearance at gamestop for like 3 bucks.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.