[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vintruvian HACKS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: 100102_Store_Spartan_v2_large.jpg (80 KB, 453x480) Image search: [Google]
100102_Store_Spartan_v2_large.jpg
80 KB, 453x480
Weren't these guys supposed to have shipped in February? Were they delayed again?
>>
>>5569270
Your mom got layed again.
>>
They've been shipping for about a month now. Boss Fight is just kinda slow about it. They're doing All-In and then everyone else. So if you did All-In and replied to the email they sent out about your address being up to date, you're good to go. If you didn't reply or if you ordered anything that wasn't All-In, you're still waiting.

The first shipment is only 8 figures. Wave 1, Bronze Spartan, Black Racer Gorgon, Gray Blank, Orange Blank. Everything else won't ship until later.
>>
>>5569283

Not to mention the basic Spartan was the most ordered figure out of all the figures.
>>
>100 variations of Gorgons
>No Perseus
>Myrmidons
>No Achilles, Trojans, or Hector

What.
The.
Literal.
Fuck?
>>
File: V-Hacks-W3-Myrmidon-Board.jpg (1016 KB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
V-Hacks-W3-Myrmidon-Board.jpg
1016 KB, 3300x2550
>>5569317
>>
>>5569858
Read my post again
>>
>>5569317
>No Perseus
>>
>>5569317
What? You are too lazy to put some togheter yourself..?
>>
>>5569970
>kickstarter exclusive

Lol
>>
So no one actually has one in hand yet?
>>
>>5570391
I've seen reviews and pics on other sites. All the shit I preordered will be in the second shipment, so who the hell knows when it'll actually be in-hand.
>>
File: Spartan.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
Spartan.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
I have the Spartan in hand, since the hoplites were the only ones that interested me. Can post pics/answer questions
>>
>>5571188
They look pretty good all in all. The modular system is cool. No bicep or thigh swivel though right?

I might buy a Spartan and see how the line does.
>>
File: IMG_0243.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0243.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>5571389
I'm not particularly good with articulation terminology, but the thighs can be moved sideways at weird angles. Same with the biceps (I think).
>>
>>5571415

L-Lewd

>>5571389
Thighs don't have a swivel

Bicep swivel is above the elbow like a modern G.I. Joe construction wise.
>>
>>5571188
Now I need a few Spartans to start removing kebab.
>>
>>5571188
How do they mix with Joes?
>>
File: 1456958228009.jpg (739 KB, 2000x671) Image search: [Google]
1456958228009.jpg
739 KB, 2000x671
From the previous Joe General
>>
>>5571912
Medusa looks fucking cool.
>>
>>5571912
Can they head swap? I need a naked Helix for reasons.
>>
>>5572050
They are supposedly designed for easy disassembly for customization purposes and they sell blank bodies (including fleshtones)
>>
>>5572050
Yes, they can.
>>
>>5571838
One more pic courtesy of Hisstank
>>
I went all in with these and then some, got my first shipment a few weeks back. Pretty cool but considering I bought them almost 2 years ago I'll probably sell most of them except the myrmodins and a couple of skeletons.
>>
Got my shipment in of the main wave, waiting on the other stuff to one day, maybe, possibly arrive. Some slight paint slip, but otherwise look good.
>>
>>5573621
>considering I bought them almost 2 years ago I'll probably sell most of them
Beg your pardon Sir, but don't understand this.
Did they lost the novelty for you, or there are other reasons?
>>
Pre-order ships when?

Also are there some anons here with any of the fully transparent bodies? I'd love to order more but I'd rather wait until I get my first order in-hand... They doing just clear transparents also?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.