[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i bought this from aliexpress is this m8 havin a giggle ? am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: akuma 3.jpg (79 KB, 915x541) Image search: [Google]
akuma 3.jpg
79 KB, 915x541
i bought this from aliexpress is this m8 havin a giggle ?
am i getting scammed?
what should i do
>>
File: akuma 2.jpg (33 KB, 1182x135) Image search: [Google]
akuma 2.jpg
33 KB, 1182x135
>>
File: akuma.jpg (63 KB, 935x641) Image search: [Google]
akuma.jpg
63 KB, 935x641
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 433x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 433x780
China man scammed you
>>
File: 1458324437352.jpg (48 KB, 640x900) Image search: [Google]
1458324437352.jpg
48 KB, 640x900
>>5567143
fugg
>>
A non-working tracking number means you're getting ripped off. Chinese New Year was some time ago(early Feb). File a Paypal claim now.

This seems to be a common scam now- a decent seller's account gets stolen, the new owner reduces prices on everything to get fast sales, and offers junk tracking info. By the time you even complain they've drained the Paypal account and run off. Actual China Post tracking shows up pretty fast once its mailed, if even China Post/17track has no records then it wasn't sent.
>>
>>5567157
If they're still responding to his messages they might not have drained the account yet. OP should file a complaint immediately.
>>
>>5567157
i order this stuff
Jan. 21 2016
>>
i paid with a debit card
should i open a dispute? wait for the nigga?
>>
>>5567176
it would've left China weeks before Chinese NY in that case. It takes maybe 1-2 days to get from China-US, a bit more for customs to log it.

File your claim directly through Paypal. Aliexpress may find in favor of the seller. Paypal gives you 180 days to file as well so there's no huge hurry, if the seller can't offer to send a replacement with working tracking then you can still file.

I have only had this happen to me once from a Chinese seller- the others I've bought from, if anything was taking too long, they'd generally bend over backwards to either reship or refund. Honest sellers over there seem to go out of their way to make buyers happy, this guy
s not doing that but is giving excuses.
>>
>>5567183
i paid with debit curd idk why
and im not in us im in mexico but tracking number is invalid i hear some niggas give a fake one so they have time to ship it in time to comply with aliexpress guidelines but this nigga never sent a real one
>>
>>5567184
just file your claim through Paypal's site, doesn't matter how you paid, they still give 180 days.
>>
i dont remember using paypal for this i used a debitcard directly on aliexpress
i jus topened a dispute on aliexpress and posted these pictures
anyone have experience with this ?
>>
>>5567143
Nah bro not always, this is actually typical. I've seen stuff take over 90 days before, it's always around January to March cause of there new year or whatever. I never order anything after November or until late April just to be safe.
Also long delivery times are to be expected. I usually tell people to think of the exact opposite of Amazon prime. And not to order anything thinking it will be there in under 4 weeks, sounds trite but you just have to be patient.
Also depending on where you are in the US (if you're in the US) I've seen as quick as 8 days with 3 days traveling through China on ePacket and 5 stuck in usps customs on the west coast, while as slow as 60 days to process and ship from china with an over 30 day process time through usps customs on the east coast.
Again, patience goes a long way with those dudes, and as long as you don't need it tomorrow or sometimes even a couple months from now and actually have seen this work with success its much easier to tolerate and manage those expectations.
>>
>>5567157

not really. I've had a few dud tracking numbers and my orders from china have always arrived. I only order from reputable sellers, though.
>>
>>5567283
>anyone have experience with this ?
No, because most of us don't buy from Aliexpress, yet alone using something like debit card to pay instead of PP or credit card.

Depending on the shipping option, and the fact Chinese New Year was inbetween, it still might arrive.
Don't get your hopes up too high.
Learn for the next time.
>>
>>5568550
Where do you live that this is typical? Mars?

Generally when I buy from China, if the seller gets tracking(you can forget tracking on a $1 item) and mark it mailed, tracking info shows online quickly from China. How fast it shows up in the US varies but 99% of my stuff takes 1-4 weeks and slow parts are usually the fault of customs.

Recently I had one cheap item with no tracking take 9 weeks to arrive, and another with that took about 7, but those are the exceptions. 1-2 weeks is the usual.

Chinese NY does slow things down for 2-3 weeks, but that was last month, they should be back to normal operations by now.

>>5568580
>because most of us don't buy from Aliexpress

Between the hassle of searching on their site because most everything is machine translated, and the fact I can almost always find cheaper prices on eBay, I don't see the point.
>>
i opened a dispute the nigga agreed to give me my refund he said package was lost in transit that if i get it in the future to payhim back lol
but thats bs he simply didnt ship it and was blaming someone else but gave me my money back
>>
>>5568550
>>5568562
I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on the first post but that tracking number thing makes you sound like a total shill.
>>
>>5569386

Two different people, senpai
>>
>>5567184
First always do your online purchases with PayPal or credit card, it will save your ass. Second your are going to wait a lot of time for those packages to reach you in my experience once they reach Mexico they will bounce for a while around the country or chill in some customs office for a week or two. Third I really hope you expect those to be KO
>>
>>5567133
>waiting a month
>>
>>5568580
>most of us don't buy from Aliexpress
Are you living in 2010?
>>
>>5576798
Chinaman detected.
>>
>>5576798
Naw, I just prefer paying the people who actually make the products, and I'm not into putting my home full with bootleg garbage.
Besides, if I buy something from chinese sellers I use Taobao.
>>
>>5576805
Wrong
>>5576815
Doesn't change the fact tons of us use AE nowadays. Not everyone is an idiot who can't tell if he's buying a KO or the real deal.
>>
>>5576798
>>5576820
shill detected.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.