[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No idea where I would post this, this forum seemed like the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 191547531.jpg (74 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
191547531.jpg
74 KB, 640x360
No idea where I would post this, this forum seemed like the best option.

Attached is a screenshot from Bioshock Infinite. In the background is a huge clock with a brass bezel, curved glass, and roman numerals. I want this clock, I'm willing to pay low hundreds for this clock. I have looked all over eBay and Etsy, and can't find anything like it. I'm open to any suggestions.
>>
Just look for outdoor clocks online nigga
>>
>>5567008
>/v/
>"low hundreds" and not the several thousand that would cost
>Thinking you can just buy a clock that is literally built into the wall and wouldn't need to commission it
>Can't be bothered to take a better screenshot than one he found with the clock half obscured

On the low, low chance this isn't bait, you would need to build a house around that clock. You do realize that clocks have mechanisms behind them to make them work, right? Come back when your 'low hundred' budget has grown a hundred or a thousand times.
>>
what exactly makes this clock specifically special? is it the size? the 3 rings on the sides? the actual brass inner circle and the curved glass?
>>
>>5567019
I'm not quite that serious, I know that I'm not going to have a clock literally covering my wall, I just want something that looks like it, probably 24 or 36 inches.

>>5567030
>brass inner circle and the curved glass
Yes, I know the size is impractical and the rings on the side aren't critical.
>>
Bioshock Infinite for some reason gives me a hard clock boner.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (354 KB, 1600x1093) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
354 KB, 1600x1093
>>5567008
Try typing up brass art deco clock.Got a bunch of results that look similar to the clock in that screenshot. Pic somewhat related. But if you're interested in an actual antique clock such as that one, even in the 36" range, expect to pay easily over $500
>>
File: Chest2.jpg (182 KB, 401x241) Image search: [Google]
Chest2.jpg
182 KB, 401x241
Next thing you know, OP will be demanding that we tell him the monetary value of his old Pooh toy chest.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.