[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broke Ass RC Car
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160322_160317.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160322_160317.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
Hey /toy/. I just got a pretty sweet RC Truck, (even if it is entry level garbage) and after about two weeks of driving it around, my bitch of a neighbor came flying down the driveway (I live in a duplex) and ran the damn thing over. Now the front left wheel assembly is fucking toast, and I don't know what parts I need. Any help? Pic related.

The truck is this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/191728280018?lpid=82
>>
File: IMG_20160322_160242.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160322_160242.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
Also, as a side note, the mount for the transmitter antenna got sheared off. Am I able to buy just the waterproof box for the transmitter? Or do I have to buy the full assembly?
>>
>>5566812
Hey, OP. There isn't a large contingent of RCfags here. Glad I got to your thread before it drifted into oblivion.

Looks like your caster blocks are wrecked. You're in luck, there's a great company called RPM that specializes in replacement parts for a lot of Traxxas vehicles. I think the specific part you're looking for is here:
http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/shop/axle-carriers-caster-blocks/caster-blocks/slash-2wd-nitro-slash-e-stampede-e-rustler-caster-blocks/

They come in a set, you might just want to swap out the other side, too, if you've got time. These replacements are far more durable than the original stuff.

As for the transmitter box, maybe hunt around the chassis accessories section? You may also want to check ebay, or you might just have to glue it.
>>
>>5566819
Actually, if you just google "Traxxas Slash waterproof receiver box" you'll find a ton of options, most for under a tenner.
>>
>>5566812
>>5568245
Now that I look closer, you're gonna need some more parts. Your rim is also cracked, although you should still be able to use it like that until it eventually destroys itself. Up to you. You also need casters and kingpins...

So for simplicity's sake, this kit has everything you need except for the wheel. Although I can't speak for their quality or durability. All I know is that I've never broken an RPM part.
>>
File: $_57.jpg (27 KB, 700x534) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
27 KB, 700x534
>>5568273
and I didn't post the fucking link. I'm a mess today

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/331224265073?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.