[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember the Michael Jackson doll from Round the Twist.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: jacko.jpg (14 KB, 320x242) Image search: [Google]
jacko.jpg
14 KB, 320x242
Remember the Michael Jackson doll from Round the Twist.
>>
http://www.tvcatchupaustralia.com/abc3/round-the-twist/series-3-episode-9-toy-love-160433
>>
Because anyone wants to actually remember Round the Twist?
>>
>>5568762
Do you even Australian?
Of course we do.
>>
There are many things from Round the Twist I remember, but this is not one of them.
>>
>>5571627
You know it contains unintentional references Jackson's plastic surgery treatments (which explains why both his nose and chin "fell off") and his child molestation allegations. Cuddle me.
>>
Cuddle me.
>>
File: precure_wat.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
precure_wat.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
round thee twist was fucking terrifying.

the episode where the kid swallows a fish and it lets him piss vertical

or the one where the kid pisses on a tree and it turns out to be a dryad and now he's pregnant with dryad babies
>>
>>5574317
beat me to both of those. if i only remembered those scenes were from THAT show
>>
It was such a weird show, but rewatching it as an adult (because of this thread), man did it capture the zeitgeist of growing up in semi-rural Australia in the 90s.

For non-Aussies reading this, there was one episode where they put microwaved underpants on a frog, and it literally leaps into space and comes back down to hit a giant toad which then explodes all over everyone in a splatter of goo, and another episode where the teenage boy gets the power to spin his penis like a propellor and uses it to win a swimming race. I'm not even trolling.
>>
File: 5770.png (132 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
5770.png
132 KB, 600x450
Also, to make this thread toy relevant
>>
>>5568762
>Because anyone wants to actually remember Round the Twist?

I didn't know about this series before this thread and now I want to watch it.
>>
I've begun watching Round the Twist.
It's amazing.
>>
>>5574479
That scene where Bronson's dick spins out of control causing water to splash onto his face while taking a bath reminds me of ejaculation.
>>
>>5574850
You ejaculate on your face?
>>
>>5575015
No. I'm just comparing this scene.
>>
>>5574575
STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN
>>
HAVE YOU EVER, EVER FELT LIKE THIS
>>
>>5575038
>He doesn't cum on his face

gross
>>
>>5575048
ARE YOU GOIN ROUND THE TWIST?
>>
I bet this is why the third series never aired in America.
>>
>>5575722
It aired anywhere besides Australia?
>>
>>5576010
The whole series did air in the UK and Canada.
>>
WHERE'S MY MICHAEL DOLL!?
>>
Cuddle me.
>>
Veronique
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.