[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sentinel RE:EDIT Iron Men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
My Extremis armor came with a loose leg that can't support the weight of the figure in one-legged poses while bent. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
>>
Tiger Uppercut !
>>
I like the stance
>>
>>5566190
Use the included stand ?

Which joint of the leg is loose?
>>
File: xfiqCir.jpg (78 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
xfiqCir.jpg
78 KB, 832x584
>>5566190
>diecast
Put it where it belongs
>>
>>5566190
>Does anyone know how to fix this problem
Yes, someone out there, of the 10 billion on the planet is surely knowledgeable about the subject. Maybe there are many such people.
Am I one? My knee jerk reaction is to say "Of course asshole, just grab your bottle of Future and get to work!"
That said, I don't actually know what's loose on your figure, joint-wise. You can probably tighten the joint with Future. Without seeing the figure personally, I can only make an educated guess. :^)
>>
>>5569252
>I can only afford hasbro toys and lash out an anyone that can afford better.

I'd hate you, but you're already living in a hell of your own making.
>>
>>5569252
People already know your moves, bud.
>>5568324
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.