[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Ball General: Kitty Cat Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: 1458599814340.jpg (3 MB, 3782x3528) Image search: [Google]
1458599814340.jpg
3 MB, 3782x3528
Beerus is now out. Got him in-hand? Waiting to pay?

>MARCH
S.H.Figuarts Beerus (March 19th)
WCF Yajirobe
WCF Karin
WCF Kaio
WCF Mr. Satan
WCF Fat Buu
WCF Super Saiyan God Goku
YuraColle Freeza
YuraColle Vegeta
YuraColle Beerus
YuraColle Whis
YuraColle Super Saiyan God SS Goku
Figmes Son Goku
Figmes Super Saiyan Son Goku
Figmes Vegeta
Figmes Super Saiyan Vegeta
Figmes Piccolo
Figmes Krillin
Figmes Freeza
Figmes Cell

>APRIL
S.H.Figuarts Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta

>MAY
S.H.Figuarts Future Trunks (Armor)
S.H.Figuarts Son Gohan (Cell Games) (Re-Release)
WCF Grandpa Gohan
WCF Fortuneteller Baba
WCF SSJ Goten
WCF SSJ Kid Trunks
WCF SSJ God SSJ Vegeta
WCF SSJ God SSJ Goku
Ultimate Grade SSJ Goku
Ultimate Grade SSJ4 Goku
Ultimate Grade Beerus

>JUNE

S.H.Figuarts SSJ Goku Super Warior Awakening (Re-Release)
WCF Goku
WCF SSJ Goku
WCF SSJ2 Gohan (Cell Games)
WCF Vegeta
WCF Bardock
WCF Final Form Freeza
Advage Son Goku
Advage Cell
Advage Freeza
Advage Trunks
Advage Broly
Advage 'Secret'
>>
>JULY

WCF Kid Goku
WCF Battle Damage SSJ Goku
WCF SSJ Future Trunks
WCF Cell
WCF Kami
WCF LSSJ Broly
UG Legend of Saiyan SSJ Goku
UG Legend of Saiyan SSJ Vegeta
UG Legend of Saiyan SSJ4 Broly

>AUGUST

S.H.Figuarts Whis
WCF Vegeta - Squid Face
WCF Vegeta - Pink Apron Maid Service Deluxe
WCF Vegeta - His face when...
WCF Vegeta - Saiyan Ramsay
WCF Vegeta - Food of my people
WCF Vegeta - I rock pink like I do Bulma

>SEPTEMBER

WCF SSJ Son Goku
WCF Final Form Freeza
WCF SSJ3 Son Goku
WCF Kid Buu
WCF SSGSS Goku
WCF Golden Freeza

Previous >>5533490
>>
>NO DATE

>S.H.Figuarts
Super Saiyan 4 Son Goku
Super Saiyan God Goku
GT Adult Goku
Kid Goku
Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta
Porunga
Super Saiyan 3 Goku -Premium Color-
Perfect Cell -Premium Color-
Angel Goku
Champa
Vados
Gotenks Absorbed Majin Buu
Gohan Absorbed Majin Buu
Jaco
Shenron
Nappa

>Tamashii Buddies
Kid Goku
Super Saiyan 4 Goku
Bulma
Future Trunks
Vegetto
Perfect Cell
Super Saiyan Gohan (Cell Games)
King Piccolo
Nappa
Krillin
Beerus
Jaco
>>
>>5565476
Can't wait to get mine, but I ordered through a Bluefin distributor, so it'll be a while. I'm a little disappointed in how few hands he comes with, but he looks like he'll be fun to play with.
>>
>>5565476
beerus looks like shit, I can't quite pin point why though
>>
>>5565888
No paint detail
Cheap shiny plastic
old legs they've been using for years that look and function like shit
>>
>>5565888
Maybe because it's a Digimon.
>>
>>5565888
I think part of it has to do with his collar/mantle not being a solid piece and parts of it molded onto the shoulder. Would have been so much better if it were made of the softer plastic and optionally removable.
>>
So has beerus killed the dbz general?
>>
>>5568390
Seems like it. I'd say it's more so people waiting to get theirs still
>>
>>5568390

People bitched at the start of the last one about Whis too, so I'd say this one is starting out just about the same.
>>
>>5568478
I have mine since monday

I just haven't had the opportunity to take him out of the box yet. Been a bit busy.
>>
>>5565476
I just got mine in, paint is better than I thought it would be but why is he so damn huge? I don't remember him being this big in the movie, maybe im wrong.
>>
>>5568543

>Whis is taller than Beerus

Lanky ass
>>
>>5568540
Lucky. Canada post is a shit. I'll be lucky if mine comes tomorrow, if not then most likely next Wednesday... The work ethic in my town is awful and long weekends generally delay things even a day passed the holiday. Can't wait to move this summer.
>>
Tried to pay for Beerus on my phone, made sure PayPal was still setup as payment on amiami, and in doing so apparently updated my order info and it won't let me pay. I thought you weren't allowed to update orders after payments been requested? So much for that
>>
>>5568623
I think you can't change it after you pay
>>
I won't get mine until early next week, because I have another figure in that order that doesn't come out until tomorrow.

Sadness.
>>
Just shipped my Beerus from PW yesterday with a bunch of shit I got from the sale. That image actually has me more excited. Thanks OP.
>>
>>5568657
Same here. Just waiting on SHF Freddie Mercury.
>>
>Beerus sold so bad they went back to P-Bandai exclusives
Where were you when DBS killed DB SHF again?
>>
File: GOODS-00081474.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
GOODS-00081474.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>JULY

Chara Pucchi Son Goku
Chara Pucchi Vegeta
Chara Pucchi Champa
Chara Pucchi Vados
Chara Pucchi Frost
>>
>>5569647
Nobody said P-Bandai exclusives were stopping completely.
>>
is beerus using the new hips or the old dropdown fragile hips?
>>
>>5569647
Why do you think nipland actually matters in this situation? the DBZ SHFs are supported mostly by the NA market.
>>
>>5569647
We knew they were still going to do exclusives long before Beerus came out. Whis was announced almost a month ago, and he is an exclusive.
>>
Alright, let's get this party started.

Super is better than GT.

GT is garbage because it had terrible terrible story, designs, and everyone's character got shit on, even Goku reverting back to kid mode and then lolmagicallyanadultwhenifuglyssj4 and it tried to be cool with 90's hip hop soundtrack. Fight me.
>>
>>5569720
Go back to /a/, etc.
>>
>>5569725
I agree. I'm just trying to fit in here.
>>
>>5569648
Vados a qt
>>
>>5569720
>it tried to be cool with 90's hip hop soundtrack.
Only in the dub.
>>
If you still want a SHF SSJ Vegeta (Premium Color), midtowncomics.com has him for $43.99. Use the codeword CHIMICHANGA for 20% off, busting down the price to $35.19.

Cheapest shipping within USA is $9.99, though.
>>
>>5570357
Why don't you just fuck off back to /cgl/ you stupid fucking faggot.
>>
File: doesnt make sense.gif (488 KB, 499x367) Image search: [Google]
doesnt make sense.gif
488 KB, 499x367
>>5570382
>/cgl/
what are you talking about nigga?
>>
>>5569654
>>5569661
>>5569686
>dbsfags on damage control
>>
>>5570470
Theres no damage control. Its been outright stated from Bandai and Bluefin that the DBZ line is kept around only because of how well it does in the NA market.
>>
Good food accessories for Beerus?
>>
>>5570470
>BTFO shitposter on damage control
>>
>>5569648
>4 stars dragon ball
I appreciate this like that everytime

>his first dragon ball
>the good dragon in GT
>the super dragon ball missing
>a lot more that I may be missing
>>
>>5571511
It's also the one that he gives to Gohan on his hat when he is a kid.
>>
File: Beerus.jpg (503 KB, 1856x2047) Image search: [Google]
Beerus.jpg
503 KB, 1856x2047
>>5570692
The obvious choice, anon.
>>
>>5570632
Tell that to Awakening Goku and new Trunks.
>>
>>5571571
What is that even supposed to mean?
>>
>>5565476
>Beerus March 19th.
WAIT FUCKING WHERE IS MINE I PREORDERED!
>>
>>5571630
Where did you pre-order?
>>
>>5571671
Big Bad Toystore, I preordered it while I was ordering a figure they had on sale for $19 dollrydoo's.
It supposed to release and be sent this month and here we are, and still no send.
>>
>>5571718
March 19th is the Japanese release date. April is Bluefin.
>>
>>5571726
Thanks anon, now I wont worry no more that it got lost in shipping hell.
>Had a expensive JoJo statue get lost.
>Thank god the seller refunded me.
>>
>>5571729
have they even emailed you that it was released? bbts will tell you 10 days before they get their shipment in.
>>
>>5571762

BBTS usually gets their stuff about a month or so after the Japanese release.
>>
>>5571602
They wouldn't be retail release if what you said was true.
>>
Whis is up on bbts
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BANA10550&mode=retail&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=Boognice10
>>
>>5571794

I'm not even the guy you originally responded to, but it's only three out of the last several that have been retail releases.

Awakening Goku came out in what? October or something? And it has been him, Beerus and Trunks that were retail releases.

Meanwhile, SSGSS Goku, Golden Frieza, SSGSS Vegeta, Premium Vegeta and Trunks, and Whis have all been exclusives.

It seemed like they really were going to do more standard releases, but I think it ended up being way fewer than we thought.
>>
>>5571780
I fucking know that, I'm trying to figure why anon went spastic when he didn't even get an email from them.
>>
>>5571845

BBTS has been pretty shit recently about letting me know that an item is coming into stock, though.

It seems like it started this year. I only ordered Premium Vegeta and Trunks through them, though I usually get the stuff right from Japan if I can help it, but they didn't tell me that either of those would be in stock until the money disappeared from my account.
>>
>>5571813
Everything you're talking about is pre Awakening Goku. Goku preorders sold out and the figure also sold out at retail. Trunks preorders sold out and it'll probably sell out at retail too. Beerus preorders didn't sell out and the figure is still available pretty much everywhere. Next figure to be released is another DBS character and it's an exclusive. You should be able to do the maths.
>>
>>5571858
>Beerus preorders didn't sell out
Yes he did

>and the figure is still available pretty much everywhere.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-014598&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_agelimit%3D0%24s_condition_flg%3D0%24s_seriestitle%3DS.H.+Figuarts%24pagemax%3D30%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1
>>
>>5571867
>Yes he did
No, he didn't.
>AmiAmi
kek, you're not helping your cause using that one website famous for not reordering stuff that are still available from the manufacturer unless it's a huge hit as a proof.
>>
>>5571867
Oh and
>Max 3 quantities per household.
Beerus sure is a best selling item.
>>
>>5571867
>he sold out everywhere!
http://www.hlj.com/product/BANN03798/Act
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10355189
and I'm pretty sure even CDJapan still has him
If amiami has extras they'll probably be up in a week or two like they usually do since they are pretty slow on stuff like that
>>
>>5569720
Super is better than Z too, because it has put an end to powerlevel bullshit through the use of /tactics/ by weaker characters to win fights
and that's kind of a big deal that the fights will no longer amount to whoever can make the biggest explosion
>>
>>5571858

Literally none of that is pre-Awakening Goku.

The only ones that come close are SSGSS Goku and Golden Frieza, unless you count the weird, out of the ordinary fact that they were available for a very brief window at SDCC.

Half that shit I mentioned isn't even fucking out yet.
>>
>>5571988
>Literally none of that is pre-Awakening Goku.
We're talking reveal/announcement wise, genius. And if you're talking about Whis, mentioning it was stupid in the first place since it's the one we're literally talking about. God you're a moron.
>>
File: relax, i'm a time traveller.jpg (97 KB, 1588x856) Image search: [Google]
relax, i'm a time traveller.jpg
97 KB, 1588x856
Can't fucking wait to get my hands on beerus.

will probably arrive on my moment of max hype
>>
File: 20160326_165549_Richtone(HDR).jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160326_165549_Richtone(HDR).jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I love my beerus
>>
>>5574182

>Don't ever talk to me or my son again
>>
>>5574213
Audible kek
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.