[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a Batman to go with my Predator display,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 4978219-4440144695-21085.jpg (93 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
4978219-4440144695-21085.jpg
93 KB, 700x350
I'm looking for a Batman to go with my Predator display, does anyone have any recommends? On that matter What is a definitive batman, I don't want to have multiples
>>
Helps to mention which specific predator figure you're talking about.
>>
File: Dredd13.jpg (318 KB, 630x654) Image search: [Google]
Dredd13.jpg
318 KB, 630x654
DKR Mezco Batman, possibly? Most batmen are manlet's compared to Predators
>>
>>5564756
Big Red and the Jungle Hunter are the predators I have, the NECA ones.

I'm looking at Arkham Origins Barman, kinda looks like it mixes the armor of Knight with the classic of Asylum to make the most aesthetically pleasing
>>
>>5564781
DCC Arkham origins Batman is a shit figure.

>no alternate hands (just fists)
>no accessories
>articulation is in his arms is severely hindered by his xboxhueg torso

Also this probably only applies to mine specifically but the paint apps are really sloppy and shit.
>>
File: PSX_20160321_183600.jpg (2 MB, 2988x3666) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160321_183600.jpg
2 MB, 2988x3666
Pic for size comparison.

He's been wrapped in bubblewrap and stuffed in a box with my other non-displayed figures since the day I got him.
>>
File: gc.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gc.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
DC Comics Designer Batman is pretty good. That or Arkham Knight Batman.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 861x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 861x1024
>>5564757
This.
>>
>>5565761
>that chin+mouth
Goddamn
Ugh
No
>>
DCC figures look good but usually lack in accessories and articulation.
Mattel figures look like shit but they might have articulation, I'm not 100% sure since I don't like buying things that look like shit.
>>5564757
That is a fucking phenomenal figure, honestly I'd probably still be happy if I payed twice what I did. Not sure how well it'd go with NECA preds though.
>>
NECA's own 89' batman is great(it's who I have with my dead end preds) if you can still find him, if not, the arkham game ones like you suggested are good since they are in the 7 inch scale as well.
>>
>>5570588
The kneepads trigger me all the time.
>>
Wait for Mafex BVS
>>
Maybe a mafex for price or Mezco's black batman that's out now. I own the latter and love it, just started messing with it more and while the ankle pivot could be better, it's got a nice heft to it and is sturdy as fuck, the cape is also awesome
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.