[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ told me to come here What are your thoughts on propelle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: presentation_hoverboard.jpg (302 KB, 1459x932) Image search: [Google]
presentation_hoverboard.jpg
302 KB, 1459x932
/k/ told me to come here

What are your thoughts on propeller-driven hoverboards? Would you buy one to zoom about in the back yard?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ii5BWBLVI
>>
File: 1433877144400.jpg (14 KB, 340x255) Image search: [Google]
1433877144400.jpg
14 KB, 340x255
>>5564686
Why would you go to /toy/ for a flying skateboard?
why would you post it on /k/ to begin with?
do you even know what boards are or did you just come straight here from reddit?
go to a board to do with technology or sports
>>
>>5565264
>why would you post it on /k/ to begin with?
That one gif from Arma III
>>
>>5565264
The flight time is so short that it's basically a toy. All other boards are hostile because it has no serious use
I went to /k/ to enquire about advanced military batteries. They refused to talk, presumably Lockheed has a gun to their head.
>>
>>5566230
It's fine Anon, don't pay much heed to Furby, he's grumpy like that.

The thread belongs here IMO, we've had quadcopter threads in the past and no janitor or mod seems to have issue with them.

And that invention/new use of drones as transport has potential, I can't see why it couldn't fly for longer with bigger/better batteries. If it can lift a grown adult it surely could carry additional batteries.
>>
File: Capture.png (726 KB, 790x639) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
726 KB, 790x639
>>5566920
NIGGA IL FUK YOU UP
>>
>>5566230
>military batteries
lol
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.