[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 71.jpg (371 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
71.jpg
371 KB, 1080x1920
>tfw
>>
The Ultimate version is on the way. Stay strong anon.
>>
File: Gore.jpg (172 KB, 1600x977) Image search: [Google]
Gore.jpg
172 KB, 1600x977
I have this guy, lost his detachable arm.

Also gore?
>>
>>5561257
That's the 18"

>>5561261
God that hurts me to look at. My McFarlane queen, while an outdated hunka crap, is still in one piece thankfully.
>>
>>5561257
Thanks m8 but like >>5561293 says it's the 18" version. Guess I'll need to super glue that leg back on. Not like I ever moved his legs anyways.
>>
>>5561261
Are there any Mcfarlane toys not MISB that aren't caked in dust? It seems that's their natural state nowadays.
>>
>>5561957
The plastic they use is bad to seep out plasticizers, this binds the dust to the figure.
>>
>>5561252
Drill some holes in the joints. Krazy glue the ends of a wire and shove em into the holes, and slap the parts back together, figure fixed. also if you want the glue to dry faster mix the glue with a tiny amount of baking soda. or just lightly sprinkle some into the hole before shoving the glue covered wire in.
>>
My 2008 Xeno lost 2 legs and an arm, glued it alll, the arm stayed but the legs fell off again,maybe i will make an acid trail to go with it someday
>>
>>5562253

This man speaks the truth, little dremel job + glue, and it will be OK.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.