[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gravity Rush/Daze CE Figma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: kat.jpg (172 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
kat.jpg
172 KB, 800x750
Does anyone happen to have this figma?
Is it worth 200 burgers to import the Japanese CE if I still haven't gotten around to buying Gravity Rush HD and I want a figma of my waifu?
>>
Not for $200.

You can try to lurk 2nd hand sites like Mandarake and wait for a chance to get the figma itself and for less also.
>>
>>5560824
Not even with the cost of the PS4 game being included in that price?
>>
>>5560841
Not really and I enjoyed Gravity Daze on its original release. $200 just doesn't justify it even with the figma on top.

Only thing going for her is her character and maybe the cat but honestly just wait and lurk Mandy listings and pray you come across her as you search. Alternatively you can try to lurk AmiAmi's preowned section for a shot but you need to be fast on the order button. Jungle is another decent spot for 2nd hand figures.
>>
>>5560847
Alright, appreciate the advice.
Gravity Rush on the Vita was one of my favorite games to come out in a long time, and I didn't start really getting into collecting until recently so it was a bummer to find out I was too late to get a figma of Kat for a reasonable price.
>>
>>5560856
You could also try lurking the /bst/ threads here and check to see if an anon is willing to sell his.

If anything just stick to the sites I mention and be patient. I forgot how many nights came and went just to find a certain figure but it beats the insane prices on EBay or Amazon.
>>
Rakuten too (a lot of shops are actually shipping internationally, even without the eng interface, see their shop faq/google translate). Good luck.
>>
>>5560815

> durrrr is it worth $200?

Yes buy it you autist.
>>
>>5561468
I don't know about you, but $200 can be a lot for some people to just toss around.
>>
I actually ended up selling a few figures and buying it for about 170 when it came out

Love the game and the figma because i absolutely adore the character. It sits on top of my display seperated from everything else.

That being said, its certainly pretty basic, and its a lot of money. I bought it because i had plenty of figures to sell and so i had the money to spare
>>
>>5562336
I gotcha. Next time I do a side job and have spare cash to blow, I'll probably go ahead and pull the trigger before the price goes up again.
>>
>>5560815
Wait for the boot leg annon
>>
those are some nice heels.
>>
>everyone's face when a third Gravity Rush game comes out and Kat gets a general re-release, tanking the CE version's $200 pricetag
Kekekeke
>>
File: 1433100543486.gif (273 KB, 368x288) Image search: [Google]
1433100543486.gif
273 KB, 368x288
>>5565283
>figma bundled with a videogame getting a reissue and general release

KEK. Good joke, anon.
>>
>>5560815
>I want a figma of my waifu
If she really was you're waifu you'd have preordered this before it was release and willing to pay the price.
>>
>>5565283
Yeah that's never ever going to happen.

Gravity Rush/Daze is such a niche game its even a miracle we are even getting a sequel.

Luckily its a first party title as for the Figma a wide release or a bundled concept would probably be Raven or a powered up version.
>>
>>5565300
This to be honest. She's not your waifu OP.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.