[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Classics 2.0 Jetfire and Grimlock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: JEtfire og grimlock.jpg (24 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
JEtfire og grimlock.jpg
24 KB, 400x265
Can anyone tell me what the 2.0 jetfire and grimlock goes for these days?

I have the set and I am thinking about selling it. Only defect is that Jetfire is missing his handblaster
>>
>>5559426
You really need to do the leg work
Short answer is less than retail if open and if parts are missing even less
Both those bots have gotten superior toys made over the years and ech new one hurts the value of the old one like that.
>>
>>5559426
>Classics 2.0
I think you're confused.
>>
It's not the new hotness so you will be lucky to get nothing for it.
>>
>>5559426
This is Classics. There is no "Classics 2.0," there was a Universe 2.0 though but this isn't part of it

Anyway nobody wants that Grimlock, it kinda sucks (even if the altmode is bitchin') and Jetfire just had a new toy lots of people are apeshit over (not me though, fake cockpits are ass). Other than that, you can get maybe $50 for the pair tops
>>
>>5559426

I'll give you tree fiddy.
>>
Both figures were also released single, so there was zero exclusivity in that two pack, not like the Target skywarp ultra magnus pack or the Walmart devastator

>>5560002
Goddamnit loch ness monster ain't nobody gonna give you no tree fiddy!
>>
>>5559426
>Classics 2.0
But that's just Classics anon, there is no 2.0.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.