[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of these worth anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Any of these worth anything?
>>
Whichever ones are from franchises you like
Don't buy those
Those are garbage
:^)
>>
The big chap is the only one I would bother with... I think they gave them away in a lootcrate once. It's the only one that could have been an original figure back in the 80s... Based on a prototype I think. The rest are literally faux hipster garbage. And the fact that they sell for more than $5 makes my head hurt! Why?
>>
>>5559042
>looks old
>has shit articulation
>it must be worth a lot!
>>
>>5559042
no
>>
I'm pretty sure Funko made these just to see if they could make something shitter than POP.
I like Big Chap, something nostalgic about it, but the rest are hot garbage.
>>
File: 1D0BPMi.jpg (209 KB, 640x1308) Image search: [Google]
1D0BPMi.jpg
209 KB, 640x1308
>>5559042
They look so ugly.
I can see why people would want some of them because of the name brand throwback.

But in the end, they look like shit, and very few people want figures that look like shit.
>>
>>5559108
>literally faux hipster garbage

yet shown at offical hipster conventions and sold at those conventions. whos the fake hipster now, anon?
>>
>Le retro toys XD!

Seriously if you're gonna make figures based around nostalgiafagging, at least put some effort into them.
>>
>>5561448
Playmates /90's Kenner style retro toyline when?
>>
>>5561448
>Funko
>effort

NEVER EVER
>>
Holy shit anon, is that pic from the Brookfield mall in Wisconsin? I swear I have seen that exact display. Barns and noble in the mall, right?
>>
>>5565966
Every B&N has that display in roughly the same spot.
>>
>>5565966
Whatup fellow Waukesha county toyfag!
>>
>>5559042
these and funko pops will be the things at comic book stores that take up an entire wall, right next to the Spawn stuff and the old Star Wars/Trek shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.