[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My PAK D-Dog came with 2 left ears and no right ear. That's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ddog.jpg (90 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
ddog.jpg
90 KB, 800x800
My PAK D-Dog came with 2 left ears and no right ear.

That's not...normal right?

Who or where would I contact about this?
>>
File: 20160316_210303.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160316_210303.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
This is mine
>>
>>5555811
Why would you not want to keep it like this?
>>
>>5555809
Your blunders due to shit taste are between you and God, Anon.
>>
>>5555809
why am i not surprised
>>
File: dd2.jpg (553 KB, 633x745) Image search: [Google]
dd2.jpg
553 KB, 633x745
>>5555809
If you ordered him from AmiAmi, try asking them. If not, contact PAK. No one should have a defunct diamond doggo
>>
>>5555916
/thread, this anon has the right idea. If you bought it online contact the seller.

>>5555809
PAK can be like that, my Halo 2 Master Chief came with multiple left hands instead of rights... don't buy PAKs for discount off the shelf, kids, always online. You have more protection from this kind of thing when you buy online.
>>
>>5555916
just prepare to jump through a lot of photo hoops they will want

a photo of the part that is wrong
a photo of the part wrong circled
a photo of the wrong part circled on top of your packing slip/order

even then it's not 100% they won't say fuck off
>>
>people eat up this shitty Dog figure
>no based D-Walker mech toys
You deserve it OP
>>
>>5555809
why does he have two eyes?
>>
>>5555555
>>
>>5557490
How is it OPs fault they never made a D-Walker? And a PAK D-Walker would be enourmous, expensive and probably aweful.

I'd love something of D-Walker though, hopefully Vulcanlog will do more MGSV stuff eventually and make it, i think they'd do a great job of it.
>>
>>5557928
Where the fuck did I say anything about PAK?
D-Dog a shit no matter what company makes him. D-Walker a best
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.