[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toys to Life General /ttl/ - Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: TTL.png (1 MB, 800x999) Image search: [Google]
TTL.png
1 MB, 800x999
Previous Thread
>>5476469

Come here to talk about all your favorite Toys to Life stuff; Skylanders, Amiibo, Disney Infinity, Lego Dimensions and whatever third party stuff from companies jumping on the money train.

Please remember to take actual game discussion to >>>/v/ where you'll likely get trolled and not find anything of interest. Please take your trolling to >>>/b/ where I'm sure no one will care about your shit opinion.

>Pastebinned Info
http://pastebin.com/KEq5q6gM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Upcoming Releases Calendar:

Skylanders:
> Wave 3.5 out now! (Dong and Bowser double packs, Birthday Bash Big Bubble Pop Fizz, Nitro Soda Skimmer [Target Exclusive], Kaos Trophy and Legendary Roller Brawl [TRU Exclusive])

Amiibo:
>Roy, Ryu and Famicon ROB launch March 18th.
>Bayonetta, Cloud and Corrin Amiibos confirmed.

Dimensions:
>Wave 4 out now!
[Fun Pack] Ghostbusters Stay Puft Fun Pack
[Level Pack] Midway Arcade Level Pack
[Fun Pack] DC Comics Super Heroes Superman Fun Pack
[Fun Pack] DC Comics Super Heroes Aquaman Fun Pack

Infinity:
>Marvel Battlegrounds and new wave out now!
>Boba Fett, Ant-Man, Black Panther, Vision, Baloo, Black Suit Spider-Man and Marvel Power Disc are part of the new wave
>Alice Through the Looking Glass possible figures leaked. Dory figure and playset leaked with some delicious macaroni.
>More unannounced playsets for each "pillar" (Marvel, Disney, Pixar, and Star Wars) are still to come.
>>
File: 17Pending.jpg (72 KB, 746x485) Image search: [Google]
17Pending.jpg
72 KB, 746x485
I forgot to put the new Kirby amiibos into the OP.

Fuck
>>
>>5551844
You also forgot the easter and autism blue skylanders.

Nice dubs tho.
>>
File: boba fett.jpg (95 KB, 793x418) Image search: [Google]
boba fett.jpg
95 KB, 793x418
Good thing I have Amazon Prime.
>>
>>5551871
isnt amazon prime like 99 dollars a year?
>>
File: FrightfulFiesta.png (264 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
FrightfulFiesta.png
264 KB, 300x300
>>5551829
Got my Frightful Fiesta today from Amazon and 3 swapforce from ebay on Sat
>>
>>5551873
It's pretty worth it for Same Day shipping.
>>
>>5551883
I guess? It's not like I'm in that much of a rush to get it the next day or something.
>>
>>5551889
Think about it like this then. How often do you pay for shipping for something? How often does something have their price raised to compensate for shipping and is offered for free shipping? With Amazon Prime, you pay for your shipping up front and you can just order when ever you want.
>>
Does anyone here play the games?
I just started up infintiy and I'm pretty shocked how little they have in terms of single player content outside of the user made maps.
>>
>>5551916
I'm mostly on ebay though, so not really seeing the benefits, i wouldnt mind if they took out a small amount each month but they insist on 100 dollars for the whole year upfront regardless if i use it or not.

>>5551917
Ive played skylanders giants and trap team. I never played anything else. I like collecting the skylanders because I like to collect monsters
>>
>>5551935
I haven't played skylanders but I've seen enough of it to understand how it works, I was just thinking Disney infinity would have something close to that in it.
>>
File: what.jpg (25 KB, 288x467) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
25 KB, 288x467
http://infinityinquirer.com/2016/03/14/disney-infinity-team-evaluating-strategy-pc-release-no-battlegrounds-play-set-compatibility/

>DISNEY INFINITY TEAM “EVALUATING” THEIR STRATEGY WITH PC RELEASE, NO BATTLEGROUNDS PLAY SET
>>
>>5551966
What do the battlefields even do? I never played DI before.
>>
>>5552014
Disney Infinity has two main modes, a structured story mode that involves the plot of a movie with a free roam hub, and a sandbox mode where unlocking things to make more things is the main focus.
>>
Is it just me or are Amiibo's the cheapest looking ones of the lot? I actually took a gander at them the other day for the first time, and they seem a step down from Disney Infinity or Skylanders.
>>
>>5552064
The problem is how varied the art styles are.
Ones like mario, pacman, duck hunt, and such look fine but the more human they are the more the fuck up.
From what I've seen Ryu looks fine, I'm worred about Cloud and Bayo
>>
>>5552063
ah ok, whats the codes with the figures for?

>>5552064
As someone who collects Skylanders and Amiibo (two DI characters) it's easier to say that since characters in amiibo are not heavy in detail like SL but calling them cheap isnt a fair comparison
>>
>>5552064
A lot of the recent Skylanders have been rather cheap looking
>>
>>5552064
Sculpted detail - Skylanders
Middle ground - Amiibo
Clean paint - Infinity
>>
>>5551917
I play Skylanders, pretty fun series. Quality can be surprisingly good for kids games.
>>
>>5552064
It depends on the line. The smash ones, especially the earliest waves, tend to look a little off, with weird sculpting and paint issues out the ass, and those terrible colored plastic stands. The other lines like Animal Crossing and Splatoon tend to look a lot nicer since they're handled by different sculptors, and use poses that won't require those godawful stands.

Also like >>5552073 said, Skylanders and Infinity both use a unified art style since they're really only compatible with one game rather than Disney and EA's entire library.
>>
>>5551844
That's a good thing. You just have a new picture for the next general. Anything but the same OP pic we've been using all this time
>>
>>5551966
Well, shit. I was getting Ant-Man tomorrow anyway, but I guess now I'll have to get the base game for Xbone too. Bretty disappoint t b h
>>
>>5552080
The codes for the figures are for the Mobile an PC versions of the game. Gimped of having the playset compatibility and actual figure swapping. All you can do is Toy Box.
>>
>>5552566
Target and Toys R Us are pretty much putting wave 1 and 2 on clearance. Meaning you can stock up on older MAHVAL characters for cheap and get the essential portal. After that, all you need is the Battlegrounds Playset and just the digital version of 3.0
>>
>>5552581
Well in that case

Wreck-it-Ralph: HZGW8CWRWSHR

Jack Skellington: ZDFJDZPX2RGL
>>
>>5552064
I don't think so. I have figures now from all the TTL series and it just really depends on the character and art style.

Generally speaking, Skylanders are pretty well made. They're real solid figures. The problem is the paint application which can be anywhere from great and awesome to "robot had a bad day" where paint is just all fucking over the place.

Amiibo are also solid, although the majority of figures are "cartoon-y" meaning they're pretty simple in general and less paint/pieces. More detailed characters like the FE guys and such have a higher possibility of getting fucked up. However, some figures, especially the Midna/Wolf Link one with TPHD is absolutely beautiful.

DI figures are all pretty standard in look which likely makes it easier to paint and create them. I only have Stitch, but I've never really seen any DI figures with shit paint jobs so QC must be high wherever they're making them at.

Lego figures are pretty standard to actual Minifigs and are likely produced in the exact same factories. However, I don't feel the price point is warranted for what you get.

To me, the price point for amiibos, infinity and Skylanders works very well right around the $10 range. Lego, it just doesn't feel like Im getting the bang for my buck, but I dunno what would be a good range for them other than something else than what they are now. I will say the 50% sale made me pick up the Dalek/Cyberman pack, so maybe $7.99 for two figures.
>>
>>5552967
>but I've never really seen any DI figures with shit paint jobs so QC must be high wherever they're making them at.
I saw three Zebs with some really bad white paint all around his mouth and the stripes had some paint slipping off(Where you have that droplet mark underneath if you understand what I mean). The one I picked also had a bit of bad application around the green bits with paint crawling up onto them.

I've also gotten Merida, Stitch, and Hulkbuster with some really bad glossy paint in certain points of the body(It might be glue, not sure, it's usually on the body, not on bits connecting arms), so if you tilt it in the light a certain way it reflects instead of being a solid color like the rest of it and you can see discoloration if you just look at it normally. Sometimes you can also see glue seeping out of the cracks which kinda ruins the paint. My Rey also came with a bent upper rod thing, but I'm not sure if that's supposed to be like that or not.

Other than that the quality is pretty great, just make sure you look at the boxes carefully, I've had worse luck with Amiibos, my Bowser came with a bit of his shell removed and then they replaced it with some other material entirely, and Kirby has the butt flap.
>>
File: Bayonetta_SSB4.png (196 KB, 372x379) Image search: [Google]
Bayonetta_SSB4.png
196 KB, 372x379
>>5552073
How will they even make that pose work for Bayonetta.
So many tiny parts.
>>
>>5553452

Those tiny parts will become big sausage parts
>>
>[Level Pack] Midway Arcade Level Pack

Lego mortal kombat?
>>
So question: Just got my Ant-Man today and redeemed the web code online yet he's not showing up as selectable on the mobile Toy Box. Anyone else having this problem?
>>
>>5553844
Disney is "reevaluating" their srrategy for the PC and mobile games. Hes2not playable on eother for the foreseeable future.
>>
So I grabbed boba fett and cap today, saw the rest of the new marvels too, but I want to wait on ant man and have no real pasion for vision/black panther.
>>
>>5553844
infinityinquirer.com/2016/03/14/disney-infinity-team-evaluating-strategy-pc-release-no-battlegrounds-play-set-compatibility/

Remember, Disney Interactive gives a fuck about you. Now here's your $30 repose :^)
>>
File: Skylanders crossover game.png (542 KB, 1024x1040) Image search: [Google]
Skylanders crossover game.png
542 KB, 1024x1040
Would you?
>>
>>5553999
I have Fat Princess on my waofu chart.

So yes.
>>
>>5553999
Don't enjoy skylanders gameplay so probably not
>>
File: DI Haul.jpg (108 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DI Haul.jpg
108 KB, 1024x768
Thanks Amazon.
>>
>>5553999
Still waiting for a Dialgia amiibo.
>>
>>5553999
Honestly with Nintendo working with Skylanders (or maybe the other way around?) I'd be shocked if we don't see other companies try to get exclusive Skylanders.

Although...seems the game didn't do super well, and maybe it really was Nintendo approaching Skylanders so they'd get an exclusive.

Im actually kind of surprised with the warm reception that Minecraft is getting that we don't have a Steve amiibo (or one of literally any character from Minecraft). Make it unlock some skins or something cool in the game like 8 bit Mario things or something.

Although..im still waiting for a shit ton of "3rd party" amiibo like Plague Knight, or some Monster Hunter ones.
>>
>>5554089
I heard Lego is courting them for a Steve minifig for LD.
>>
>>5553985
>infinityinquirer.com/2016/03/14/disney-infinity-team-evaluating-strategy-pc-release-no-battlegrounds-play-set-compatibility/

I guess the pc version is over.
They think to change the tactic.
But what other tactic there is?
They are going to forget about it and move on.
It would be fine if that happen from 4.0 or the future.
but sadly it happen from here and beyond.

I liked the idea of "buy the pices of the game you want" and the figures.

but that is over.

On an unlikely scenario, i think they could force a portal for the pc and phone versions like skylanders is doing.

But i doubt it, they probably will forget about the pc version completly.
>>
>>5554142
I heard a while back that they always wanted to bring portal conpatibility to PC. This might be that move.
>>
>>5554089
Initially (for the first game), Nintendo asked Activision about making Skylanders an exclusive.
>>
>>5554150
Other way around. Activision asked Nintendo, Nintendo said no thanks.
>>
>>5554147
Ok, i will be kind of okayish if they do exactly the same, but they just add a physical portal....
.. you know, download the free version on steam, and buy the pysical products.

But i think most of the problem is makeing the game run and all nice on the pc versions.
I mean... at this point a pc update should be as easy as adding the characters at least.....

but alot of the game still broken, so it isnt as easy.....

Until there are some real news.
There is no other option.
>>
>>5554152
And now nintendo have their own skylanders.
So everybody lived happily ever after.

Now nintendo need to make their version of "skylander" big game.
I dont know. a platformer which use the amiibos could be good.
make it like mario 64 with battle system and include every amiibo ever made.
>>
>>5553949
>>5553985
Such bullshit. There's even a skillset that lists PC commands for him on the official site after I redeemed my code. I'm so mad.
>>
>>5554175
I hope we get more Skymiibos this year. I'll be pissed if the crossover was just a one-time deal
>>
Bought Skylanders super chargers for 15 bucks at target, just because I actually LIKE Skymiibo DK, and it was cheaper than getting the single pack of him elsewhere .
10 minutes into to this... Train wreck and I'm regretting this poor life choice.
>>
>>5554142

Their problem was the lack of portal support, creating separate ecosystems for consoles and PC, the confusing as fuck way they handled the PC version (Labeled as free to play, but lacks pretty much a majority of the content that makes the game worth a damn. Steam release has it as F2p instead of demo, which pissed off the steam user base off), broken at launch, no immediate patches,and performance worse than the previous version if the game.

They just completely dropped the ball
>>
>>5554308
they sold a starter pack for 15 bucks? and yeah it is kind of bad. Youre probably not enjoying the constant vehicle levels, right? platforming combat was always what skylanders is all about. hopefully that will return again when the sequel is released this holiday
>>
>>5554326
so what would be the solution?
the people piss off about the "F2p instead of demo" are kind of dumb, i mean, it is pretty much a demo version where you need to pay nothing.
hell, even the playset in the game have demos.

So it was an improvement over the "pay to get the 2.0 version"
>>
File: Grounder.png (60 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
Grounder.png
60 KB, 276x276
Jesus Christ, these install times for the Xbox One are ridiculous. I've been waiting for 3 hours.

Should have gotten a PS4.
>>
>>5554463
>3 hours
Slow internet and 60GB games maybe.
>>
>>5552967
I'm not an expert in /toy/ but I have 20 Infinity figures. It seems every single one is great form 2.0 up. Most of the 1.0 ones have some paint problems and the frozen and incredibles have pinkish skin. Also the hands sometimes have some extra material around the fingers.
>>
>>5554056
can first evengers cap use the old cap powerdisc to give him the old shield?
>>
>>5554557
Wow, I was just about to ask exactly that. I've got all rhe marvel round discs but I never got the regular cap figure.
>>
>>5554308
>>5554371
Yeah with the deals I think the starter packs can be bought for very cheap.

The beginning of the game is kind of shit, but there's some pretty fun levels or at least things that I would call fun.

>>5554273
I hope so too, but it's hard to say given the performance of the game and the whole thing was just completely out of the blue.

I'd say Yoshi and someone like Kirby or something has a good shot (maybe not Kirby since the co-ownership thing?)

Would be neat to have a Pokemon one. Surfing Pikachu in the Water element with hilarious armor pls
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 1024x577
So which figure did you never care for but fell in love with anyways?

Mine has to be Baloo. I've never been keen on the Jungle Book, but he has this great look to him. His sculpt just epitomizes the feeling 'care-free as fuck.'
>>
>>5554830
Merida. I didn't like the movie and I find the character ugly. The figure? Absolutely love it, not to mention she is strong as hell.
>>
If you use Jack Skellington with Ghost Rider's motorcycle, Jack's head with catch on fire.
>>
>>5554371
It was on sale for 30, then target has that cartwheel app that gets you another 50% off.
>>5554777
Honestly I'd like it more if the vehicles system was polished a bit more.
They had a decent game here... But halfway through they kinda dropped the ball.

Art style got weird too.. Haven't played since Giants, but still the jumps rather jarring
>>
>>5554777
I wanted Pikachu the first time. I think Star Fox is a good candidate too, i think he was even considered the first time
>>5554929
damn, I always miss the good sales. It's always 5% off market pantry stuff or something good for waht i already have

They added jumping in Swap Force. It was just simply an extra ability because that game needs jumping, but Trap Team utilized it further by allowing jumping and attacking simultaneously and integrating into some attacks for the new guys
>>
>>5554557
Sorry, I'm just now getting into Infinity & don't have any power discs or the old Cap.
>>
>>5555157
Fox was considered, probably declined since Nintendo didn't want to "ruin" Fox's image before Zero got released. Samus would be pretty cool for Skylanders 6.
>>
>>5555157
No way would Pikachu be allowed. Didn't even get its own sound effects in Super Mario Maker because TPC are so tight-fisted.
>>
Disney has dropped support for the Apple TV version of DI, surprising no one.
>>
>>5555197
Skylanders usually has this rule where they don't really allow any human characters in the games
>>
>>5555425
True, but if she stays suited it might not be bad. I mean, before picking Bowser they wanted to first use Peach.
>>
>>5555157
It's going on till Saturday I think.
I went back today to pick up the 3ds version for Bowser. Just gonna trade In the game at GameStop. 5 bucks, but hey, 5 bucks is 5 bucks right?
>>
File: eyes.gif (104 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
eyes.gif
104 KB, 500x282
>>5554889

Holy shit for real?!
>>
File: CdxavhQUsAAyupP.jpg (35 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CdxavhQUsAAyupP.jpg
35 KB, 600x338
>>5556282
>>
>Be Me
>Dropped into Target early today to see that they had all of the new Infinity stuff.
>Really want to get Nick, Judy, Baloo, Vision, Ant Man, Black Panther, and Boba Fett.
>Only have $54 on me
fuck life
>>
>>5557235
>Not having your credit card in your wallet
Are you 14 or what?
>>
>>5557258
Shit I forgot to mention that I only have $54 on my debit card
>>
>>5554714
>>5554557
Anyone?
>>
>>5557235
Toys R Us is gonna have a b1 get one for a dollar bext week.
>>
>>5551873
49.99 if you have amazon student [spoiler]:3[/spoiler]
>>
I wasn't terribly keen on the new Marvel characters coming out this week, but I want the playset because a couple of the 2.0 characters I still like, like Loki.
But man, Black Panther looked kind of impressive in person. I don't even like the Vision and I was tempted to get him as well. I'm really happy with the 3.0 sculpts.
>>
File: image.jpg (318 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318 KB, 1920x1080
>>5557286
Just tested it out for you, Anon. Nothing happens when you give First Avengers Cap the WW2 costume power disc.
>>
I'm enjoying Battlegrounds way more than I thought I would. I just want a Star Wars Battlegrounds now
>>
>>5558185
I had the same thought. I'd also like them to do some sort of 4-player brawler for the disney characters. Maybe just straight up do a Smash Bros knock off.
>>
>>5558191
Kingdom Hearts Battlegrounds?
>>
>no new Marvel interior decorations
>no Marvel sidekicks

why
>>
>>5558183
Aw, that's a missed opportunity.
>>
>>5558382
Because Marvel is a pain in the ass to work with and a large reason why 2.0 was so shit.

I don't blame Avalanche for wanting as little as possible to do with them.
>>
>>5555425
Link could pass as an elf or something. he's got the ears for it
>>
>>5557258
>using credit for non-essentials
>>
>>5557413
Is that just for Infinity, or are amiibos included?
>>
With skylanders superchargers, what's the most optimal vehicle for playing as many areas as possible outside of the pack in car? I'd like to grab my kid a vehicle, just not sure which element/type gives the most unlocked areas, anyone know?
>>
>>5555421

They essentially dropped support for all the digital versions.

It's really poor handling and distribution system that killed it. There's no reason for a TTL multiplatform title to be an isolated experience on separate platforms.
>>
>>5558191

Battlegrounds should have been a Toybox Expansion disc.
>>
>>5558580
As far as unlocking things go, vehicle element only matters for the "daily" challenge (even then you can ask an npc to switch to another one). They have been extremely lenient with minimum toys required this time.

You just need one of each vehicle type (air, sea, land) to play the optional areas in levels and for racing.

Element and travel type do not overlap. For example, there are no fire-element sea or air vehicles.
>>
>>5558604
Right on, thanks
>>
>>5554273
We probably will
The Skylanders team wanted Fox and Falco originally, you will also probably get Nintendo Infinity figures since Disney really wants a Mario and Mickey Mouse crossover
>>
So with Gravity Falls done, does that mean Mabel will be put on hold and Darkwing Duck is go?

Also REEAAALLLY hope for a Star Butterfly too.
>>
Anyone got Roy yet?
I've been hesitant to get him since he doesn't work on Fates, but I kinda wanna say screw it.
>>
>>5558787
>>5558604
>>5558580
Since you get the Land Vehicle in the starter pack, you really only need a Sea and Air vehicle to access the other areas. If you don't mind about supercharging the vehicle, you should be able to pick up any Sea/Air in a bogo sale sometime this/next week. Target has a bogo free sale occasionally on their Cartwheel app and they're doing one in store too.

The absolute best bang for your buck is this on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018ZOM55U?colid=8C37IOWXAFH1&coliid=I1MRL15GY4IO0M&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl

$60 worth of stuff for $30. You get two double packs (an extra land) and a racing pack with a trophy to unlock more tracks in the racing challenge thing. If you and your kid like that, there's one for Astroblast (Light, Air Vehicle) and one for Trigger Happy (Tech, Land Vehicle)
>>
>>5559149
My Roy is coming from Gameshit on the 24th. If I would have known, I probably would have just tried to get him in the store.
>>
File: IMG_20160318_110902180_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160318_110902180_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
Who else /roysourboy/ here?
>>5559149
I got him. He's so fucking cool.
>>
>>5559323
I would get him but he doesn't do shit outside of Smash Bros. so I'm not in a hurry.
>>
>>5559323
Damn, the sword looks kinda jacked.

>>5559345
That's why I'm hesitant, too. Plus I don't even have the fighter in Smash so training him won't be precise. It's kinda funny since I have plenty of amiibo that don't work outside of Smash and SMM.
>>
>>5559323
Know what? Fuck it.
Name him, /toy/.
>>
>>5559356
RoyBoyToy
>>
>>5559323

Wow, this is probably the only human Amiibo that doesn't look like shit
>>
>>5558435
lol what
>>
>>5559356
Ludwig Von Koopa
>>
Anybody managed to get the Pokken Tourny Controller?
My Gamestops all shit themselves over it
>>
Do you guys have any idea if theirs going to be a 3/4 wave of animal crossing amiibo? Their's still a few holes in the line-up like Harriet and Redd.
>>
>>5559345
Not even in Fire Emblem Fates?
>>
>>5559989
you mean they shit on all the controllers or are they shelfwarming right now?
>>
>>5560049
Like maybe a handful of stores in my city got them and they got maybe 1-4 each store.
>>
>>5560043
Nope not even Fates, and apparently Nintendo has no plans to update the game to include him. He's only compatible with Smash Bros. and games like Hyrule Warriors that give you random gifts for scanning any amiibo. He doesn't even have a Mario Maker costume.
>>
File: 1456606135387.jpg (70 KB, 348x326) Image search: [Google]
1456606135387.jpg
70 KB, 348x326
>TFW you just need Cloud, Corrin and Bayonetta to complete the entire Smash Bros set.

>>5560073
To be fair he'll probably get a Mario Maker costume when the game updates next.
>>
>>5558183
I just don't care for the movie one. The figure itself even looks a little meh, like it's taking itself too seriously next to all the fun action pose super heroes.
>>
File: amazing.png (67 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
amazing.png
67 KB, 247x248
>>5557213

That is so fucking cool. Now I'm considering to get the power disc pack -just- for the bike.
>>
So I finally decided to get 3.0 while it was on sale. Got toybox takeover, Boba and vader. Girlfriend got Judy and Nick. What other things should I look into getting?
>>
File: 20160318_231339-1.jpg (522 KB, 1986x2485) Image search: [Google]
20160318_231339-1.jpg
522 KB, 1986x2485
Ryu ended up really fucking good
>>
>>5560073
>doesn't even have a SMM costume
You fucking serious?
Never mind. I don't want him. The fact he's not compatible with Fates already made me wary.
>>
>>5560243
If you want a pretty long play set make sure you grab Inside Out, it's at the very least 8 hours long, maybe even more if you go for 100% which requires time attacks. I'm still not finished and I think I've put about eight of nine hours as of now, though I've been doing score attacks and the 100% requirements with only Joy and Anger.

The Force Awakens is pretty short(About six to eight hours if you go for 100%) and Rey isn't really a fun character in my opinion, but that could just be my dislike for her character bleeding through. Finn is awesome though.

Mulan is a pretty fun character, she plays like a Lighsaber user, so if you want a Disney characters that plays like that then grab her.

Sabine is a really fun ranged character that has an awesome special and okay melee combos.

Hulkbuster feels really hefty when it comes to defense but he's kinda stuck in the melee role so it's a bit tough to use him due to all the ranged stuff 3.0 brought to the table.

Kylo Ren is great if you want a combo laden Lightsaber user, he's great in that respect and is a beast once you filled out his trees.

Poe is kinda eh, same deal with Zeb. Kanan and Ezra are just standard Lightsaber users but they're still pretty fun, Kanan especially.

That's all I can say when it comes to 3.0. If you started with 3.0 you might want to look into the Race to Space pack from 1.0 when it's on sale. The power disks that come with it have been invaluable to me, especially the Cars one.
>>
>>5560273
I don't like Street Fighter and I don't really want t buy him in Smash, but that is some damn good quality.
>>
>>5560280
Huh, thanks man. So like can I use the play sets from older editions or just 3.0 only? How is Rise against the empire? I'm a fan of the orginal trilogy and Im thinking of picking up Han.
>>
>>5560317
Playsets only work on their version. You can use a 2.0 one on 3.0 for example but it only unlocks the toys so you don't need to pay the in-game currency for them, you just can't play the content. Characters work forward so a 1.0 can work on 3.0 but a 3.0 can't work on 1.0, same deal applies for the Power Disks/Costume Disks which is why I mentioned to buy that pack in particular since the Cars one boosts ranged and melee damage and the Zurg one boosts only melee and they stack.

I don't have Rise Against the Empire, it's the only playset I'm missing along with the two Toy Box games, so sorry I can't be of much help there.

One thing to remember is if you plan on buying older figures and also buying the older games that you shouldn't switch characters between games often. I've read that if you start a 1.0 character on 2.0 or 3.0, spend skill points, go back to 1.0, level it up, then go back to either game it'll wipe some skill points which can be a bit of a problem. The older game didn't have skills and the way ownership worked for the figure was different so it causes some problems. Just letting you know.
>>
Is the playset the only way to get Finn? I don't really give a shit about the game stuff or whats-her-face, but it's possibly the only decent looking Finn figure.
>>
>>5560338
It's the only way. There's a bunch of people selling him alone on eBay for $8 if you want it.
>>
>>5560341
Thanks, I'll check it out now.
>>
>>5560317
I started with 3.0 but I bought plenty of figures (mostly Disney and SW) and expansions so far. I play alone.

>Toy Box Takeover and Speedway
Surprisingly a letdown ... both of them. Speedway is just 9 levels and a few game modes. Takeover is better but the story is still barebones. At least the few levels are diverse. Despite you can play any character in Takeover, some are muchmuchmuch stronger than others. Merida is a beast in Solo Extreme. The worst part is both expansion support network 4 player co-op but it doesn't have a matchmaking system, you can only invite players you know.

>Twilight of the Republic
Great looking environments and plenty to do BUT since it's the bundle playset it is very annoying since it ties three starring almost every mission to a different SW character. You basically need to buy the entire SW line for it for no reason. Also Ashoka and Anakin is pretty much the same and eventually it forces you to repeat the same moves. Despite the last planet (Naboo) is short it is very balanced between land, air and asteroid missions. The difficulty curve is pretty good. Worth to note since the characters can't shot, collectibles are a pain in the ass.

>Rise Against the Empire
I't isn't short but it definetly feels like that because it tries to do all the original trilogy in one budget with very big jumps. Thankfully maxing out missions are rarely tied to buying extra characters (Han Solo is a must for one or two but I don't even remember another ones). The pacing and difficulty curve isn't that good. There is basically Tatooine, Hoth and Endor. They look awesome and lively. If you complete one you need to do a few signature scene from a movie and you jump to the next. Some missions have serious difficulty spikes. Leia and Luke are both fun to play and different from each other, not to mention Leia is a great help with the collectibles. I really liked the fact the characters have mission specific comments.
>>
>>5560520
>Inside Out
Most content for your buck and it isn't a fight oriented and very forgiving playset if you don't want to max it out. While it is the longest (especially if you collect things) many levels feel long and extremely annoying if you try to collect everything. The developers definetly knew this so it constantly switches between 3D and 2D gameplay for variety. Joy and Anger is more than enought to do 90% of the game but you can switch to others at various parts. Sadly every Inside Out character is literally the same but with different colors and a mostly useless skill in the playset. On average and outside the playset Joy is the best because she can heal herself and fall slowly if you hold the jump button, making impossible jumps and save herself from certain doom on moving platforms. This is the buggiest playset I ever played, especially if you use Joys jump, it throws the character around randomly for no reason and sometims it doesn't even trigger the slow fall. Contrary to other playsets if your character dies you just respawn at the last checkpoint and don't even lose anything you collected. I really apperciated the xp distribution, you can max out your two characters with little effort in a single playthrough and some farming at the boss. However many collectibles are a pain in the ass and not because some are tied to specific characters.
>>
>>5560520
The worst part of the TotR playset(Besides needing basically all characters to get the gold stars) is the Mynocks in space. Unless you have Chewbacca or Leia you're not going to get them even with a guide. I have one left in space and the guides don't help me at all despite flying around for an hour and looking at all the areas over and over and over again.

The Jedi Temple missions are also painfully unfair to the player on Extreme since you have to do the entire thing without dying at all and you can only heal once every two and a half minutes.

>>5560534
I thought I was the only one who had problems with Joy's jump. It seems to activate at complete random and gets me thrown down the pits more often than anything else.

Another really stupid thing is the disguises. If a disguise drops during a jump you just immediately plummet. I can't count how many times I've died because of this.
>>
>>5551873
You can literally get Prime for free every month by creating a new account. You can even use the same payment type that you used for previous accounts.
>>
File: 1379526559100.gif (846 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
1379526559100.gif
846 KB, 500x211
>>5561196
I never knew that, thanks for the tip!
>>
im going to guess this wasnt a paid commercial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOUsZoR_nLk

just maybe....
>>
>>5561641
this was just as bad as their Ben 10 parody
>>
>>5561668
when the word play is better than the main joke.
there is a problem.
>>
>the LEGO game has trophies for it's add-ons

FUCK ME RIGHT UP THE POOPER.
>>
File: 1447841105975.png (50 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
1447841105975.png
50 KB, 300x303
>>5559323
>preordered roy on gamestop's website
>still not here
>went to local GS earlier
>they had loads of roys and everyone else released in this wave of amiibos
>mfw I paid 18 dollars to get a 12 dollar figurine and it didn't even get here on time
fuckin' gamestop
>>
File: 1422873513306.png (51 KB, 374x354) Image search: [Google]
1422873513306.png
51 KB, 374x354
>tfw I have a nearly complete collection of amiibos

All I have left is Gold Mario and Mega Yarn Yoshi. You best believe after managing to pay retail for nearly all of them I'm waiting for GM and YY to tank in value before I buy 'em.
>>
>>5561725
That doesn't seem so bad.
Disney Infinity has unlockable extras for having every toy.
>>
Fucking piece of shit PS3 refuses to update DI.
>>
A lot of Disney Infinity 3.0 characters are on sale for 4.99 right now at best buy, just a heads up.
>>
>>5561742
Gold is pretty cheap
He'll i'd sell you one $20 shipped
>>
I hear a little rumor that said Activision was done with the Toys to life stuff....
Which I really doubt because they are going to make a skylanders tv show.
But anybody have hear this before?
>>
>>5562714
Done with 1 billion dollar industry?

Yeah, probably not.
>>
>>5563099
thats what i thought

at most, i would see them tryimng to make a better job or burn alive
>>
>>5562714
That's like saying that they will take a break from Call of Duty
>>
>>5563241
there isnt the nintendo and disney call of duty equivalent stealing cod players
But yes i had my doubts of that rumor too
so like no body hear of it
it probably isnt happening
>>
>>5562714
but theyre developing Skylanders 6 right now. it would be nice if they made one of those "single games that last forever" like starcraft or something
>>
Managed to find the first Skylanders game for $3.23
>>
Why does the Disney Infinity toys look so good, but always have minor flaws?

Almost every single one I find has a white mark (that won't come off), a bent piece, or a scratch.
>>
>>5562714
There are a lot of doomsayers in the fandom mostly because they didn't like how hard the vehicles were pushed, and the fewer available characters this year.
They already confirmed a game 6 is coming.
>>
>>5563984
>>5563984
well, at least we know that the "Lost island" app got the axe.
>>
>>5563964
I have 20 infinity figures and The only ones I had problems with are the 1.0 ones.
>>
>>5564264
i have 29 and i would say the same thing, and even then, they are not really that awful flaw.... but i tried to get the least flawed
>>
>>5561735
I know that feel. I think he's coming today though unless the mail fucks it up.

I don't understand why Gamestop doesn't have faster shipping policies. Nearly every major retailer has game release shipping now except for Gamestop.
>>
>>5563984
I honestly like having less characters. Compared to Trap Team which had
>18 more expensive Trap Masters
>18 "new" Core figures
>18 Reposed/Minis
>at least 50 some extra accessories that they dropped in the next game and didn't even release all of them during the game's life

Compared to
>18 Characters
>18 rides
What's especially nice is that a majority of the figures have been on sale for a good portion of the game's life. I don't think I paid retail for any of them except alt deco stuff.
>>
>>5564264
I recall having a lot more issues with the 2.0 figures
>>
>Go to Gamestop looking for Roy
>End up leaving with a Retro 3-pack they had on clearance instead
Fuck me, Rob and Duck Hunt are probably some of the best Amiibos I've ever seen. Rob has all of those really nice details on his base, with the on-off switch and the "Robotic Operating Buddy" label that looks fantastic, and Duck Hunt's just really solid and well painted, even with the big horribly visible stand.

Game & Watch is neat, but it seems like all of his different parts are covered in scuff marks and big grey spots, except for the Hammer one, so he kinda brings the whole thing down a bit.
>>
>>
>>5565305
why does he have two shades of red?
>>
>>5564780
Sounds like you got some weird shit G&W set. That sucks. Mine looks pretty.

I managed to get their last Roy today. I said I wasn't going to but, eh. Fuck it.
>>
My PS3 refuses to update. Should I try calling Sony or the developers?
>>
>>5565440

I mean Disney Infinity BTW.
>>
>>5565305
is he real?
>>
>>5565786
Nah, fan art.
>>
>>5565305

Too bad that may not ever happen, although he looks a bit gangly.
>>
File: Prease undastand.jpg (80 KB, 884x868) Image search: [Google]
Prease undastand.jpg
80 KB, 884x868
>Browse eBay
>search for custom amiibos
I immediately regret my decision.
>>
File: gottagohomo.jpg (212 KB, 1192x1600) Image search: [Google]
gottagohomo.jpg
212 KB, 1192x1600
>>
File: fishigi.jpg (107 KB, 727x1171) Image search: [Google]
fishigi.jpg
107 KB, 727x1171
>>
I come bearing some Infinity 3.0 codes, if someone would like to use them on PC.

Be nice guys, just take one and leave others have some too.

Han Solo:
FSDH-BVXN-SKVJ
Inside Out Playset(Joy and Anger)
F7XN-7WSD-B8BP
Toybox Takeover:
P9YT-WGGT-T265
>>
File: IN3_PlaySet_InsideOut.jpg (794 KB, 3936x2729) Image search: [Google]
IN3_PlaySet_InsideOut.jpg
794 KB, 3936x2729
>>5566252
>F7XN-7WSD-B8BP
Thank you, i took the inside out playset code.
so other people will still be able to get Hansolo and the toybox takeover.

I promes to the world, if i get the figures set brand new, i will give away the code.
>>
How likely is Nintendo going to do Sable and Labelle figures? I can't believe they weren't first priority over Kicks.
>>
>>5566411
someone screencap this
>>
>>5566252
Thanks anon, I got toy box takeover. I need Han, but my non star wars need stomping grounds to play with.
>>
Looks like pretty much all the Lego Dimensions stuff is on sale 40-50% off in the upcoming weeks, and I saw a post today on facebook from TRU that Dimensions starter packs are $39.99 (probably for Easter)

>>5566599
I'm actually shocked they didn't make them either. As it stands now I think it's kind of unlikely. HHD is kind of old hat now, and Amiibo Festival was hot garbage and got the reception it deserved, so there's not really a "point" to the AC amiibo right now (and it shows, all S1-S2 AC Amiibo are on sale for about half off I think at TRU now)

I'd love some more because Im a sucker for all kinds of AC stuff but I have to wonder if if the cards kind of shit on the need for physical figures since I'm pretty sure they're still getting decent sales with the cards.
>>
>>5558382
Yeah I was pretty upset too t b h
>>
>>5566252
Gonna post two more, because I like you guys:

Sabine:
BYQR-FHJB-QN8X
Poe Dameron:
LQPP-PWKY-P6TZ
>>
>>5559886
Marvel is apparently very difficult to work with, and want pretty much full control of everything, including deciding what characters get made/added to the playsets. Lucasfilm are meant to be much easier to work with, as are Disney/Pixar. It's why the Marvel content always matches the new films, and why you will never EVER see X-men.
>>
>>5566821
Got Sabine, thanks a bunch anon.
>>
File: judy-nick-infinity.jpg (904 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
judy-nick-infinity.jpg
904 KB, 3264x2448
>really want Nick and Judy after seeing the movie
>TRU has B1G1 for a $1 on DI figures
>check stock, zero TRUs near me have both
>Best Buy has them for $9, slightly more than the TRU deal
>check stock, only a few have both and they're all pretty far
>check Target, only one has both
>get there, none on the shelves
>20 minutes and three employees later, they're found in the stockroom
>have them price match BB
>Target's B1G1 50% off automatically applies itself without me even considering it
>get them both for about $14
Feels pretty good.
>>
>>5566823
>The X Men

Which Avalanche actually pitched to them before getting shut the fuck down.
>>
>>5560273
I still have mine boxed. Not sure if I'm going to return him. Just not feeling it.
>>
>>5566821
Got Poe, thanks familia
>>
>>5566823
>Baron Zemo is in Civil War
>Marvel tells the Lego people to do MAsters of Evil and Thunderbolts DLC
>Baron Zemo/Citizen V is in both
>Baron Zemo lead character in MoE level
>Avengers Standoff event prominently features Zemo and the Thunderbolts
>New T-Bolts series this year

This is one situation where I am hopeful for Marvel's flavor of the month/spotlight fuckery to pay off so they put Based Zemo in 3.0
>>
>>5567798
They did say more Marvel figs are on the way.

Probably just Scarlet Witch and All New All Different Iron Man though.
>>
>>5566832
Enjoy, she's one of my favourites!
>>5566637
Easily my favourite timewaster, great choice.
>>5566411
The figures are so good, they're worth it. Inside out may be some of my favourite infinity figures.
>>
>>5567028
Exactly. X-Men make so much sense, and would be some of the BEST and most fun characters, but Marvel just won't allow it.
>>
>>5567919
>All New All Different Iron Man

But we already have that in Hulkbuster.
>>
Is the whole amiibo scarcity still a thing?

Didn't pick up Roy or Ryu on release though I see Lucas pegwarming at most retailers.
>>
>>5568125
Not so much any more for most figures. AC amiibo have shelfwarmed after the initial launch and newer Smash releases have been pretty good with having enough stock. Lucas got some extra prints so thats probably where he came from, or people didn't care much for him.

I think Cloud/Bayonetta will have brisk sales, but who knows
>>
>>5567920
I know, we are toy after all, most of the point is having the figures.

But usually I buy them when i see them on a fair price, or on sale.
and i have not being so lucky with the Inside out set.

maybe some day.
>>
>>5568125
The older ones are thinning out, and aside from a few, amiibos have been flourishing with stock. Thank fucking god.
Just need a reprint of Robin, Ness, and Palutena and I'll be good
>>
>>5567919
>Infinity doing comics based Marvel stuff
kek

Its going to be
SW
Thanos
Doctor Strange
Winter Soldier
Baron Zemo
Doctor Strange villain
>>
File: 2016-03-24 19.25.14.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-24 19.25.14.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Boba Fett and Baloo acquired.

Shelf full.

Engage collection complete mode.
>>
>>5570926
>shelf made of K'NEX
how endearing
>>
File: 1457901922819.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457901922819.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>5570926
>those stuffed minions in the corner
>>
>>5570926
>no mike

shit collection
>>
>>5571236
Mike?
as in the monsters ink mike?
>>
>>5570926
I must get Baloo. That is the most chill little nigger I've ever seen
>>
Here's some Disney Infinity PC codes. Please be nice and take only one so more people can get one.

Boba Fett: MJSB-937F-BNQZ

Star Lord+ Gamora :TBYG-6HGG-59QP

Yoda: GKBY-74MD-JSMV

Hulkbuster: NBKH-7J9B-K5QY

Anakin+Ashoka: V7TC-H9XS-YWKS

Fear: LWQF-42GR-BZQG

New Captain America: JYGR-N5TV-MZTQ

Black Panther: WXGP-XTNT-RFB6

Ant-Man: 97YT-2J5M-PB9M

Hope you guys enjoy.
>>
Are there any deals for amiibos going on at TRU by any chance?
>>
>>5571966
Thanks again anon, I love you almost done with Star Wars digital. Just need Han and his heterosexual life partner Chewie.
>>
>>5572006
I took ani and ashoka. Steve 2.0 was tempting but I'll live.
>>
>>5571966
thanks guy, I took Fear.
>>
>>5571966
Got Yodo. Thanks very much.
>>
Light FX Kylo Ren is on sale on amazon for $10.
>>
File: oogabooga kenobaloo.png (164 KB, 339x449) Image search: [Google]
oogabooga kenobaloo.png
164 KB, 339x449
this fucking game
>>
>>5572720

That face though.
>>
File: baBOO.png (641 KB, 846x806) Image search: [Google]
baBOO.png
641 KB, 846x806
>>5572721
he's so photogenic
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 799x783) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 799x783
>>5571224
Do Koopa Troopa's count as Minions? ;-)
>>
File: amused asian.jpg (21 KB, 312x345) Image search: [Google]
amused asian.jpg
21 KB, 312x345
>>5572720

What a time to be alive
>>
So theres a rumor somewhere that Scarlet Witch is coming to DI.

Way to backpedal, Marvel.
>>
>>5572852

Hope so. I really like Vision. She'd be a nice companion figure.
>>
So I'm seeing that Amazon is getting more Violet stock in three days. Has this been a long time coming? I'm not clear on how hard it is to find her new.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-25-22-40-57.png (706 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-25-22-40-57.png
706 KB, 1440x2560
What in the name of fuck is this bullshit?
>>
>>5572920
Forgot to mention they have the same thing with Robin, Palutena, Dark Pit, Pit, Ike, and Marth. All between $32.99 and $39.99
>>
Did the DI Antman always have the "OUTFIT INSPIRED BY THE CAP MOVIE" sticker on the bubble did they add it in later shipments?
>>
>>5571966
I took BP. Thanks pham
>>
File: 1457556197399.png (2 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
1457556197399.png
2 MB, 1065x902
>>5572852
I mean, they said they were going to do more female Marvel figures and I can't think of any Marvel Heroines in the MCU other than SW and Widow.

>mfw a figure is wasted on Civil War Widow
>>
>>5572928
Walmart third-party sellers are Jews mane
>>
>>5571966
got cap, thanks bro
>>
>>5570926
Huh... I have a crapton of K'NEX doing nothing in a box in my basement. Thanks for the new Amiibo display idea.
>>
>>5571985
Pretty sure that buy-one-get-a-second-for-$1 deal this week also applies to Amiibos. Probably LEGO and Skylanders, too.
>>
>>5572920
At least it's not the toon link, that thing is so damn expensive.
>>
>>5573702
Be sure to share pics when it's done. :-)
>>
>>5572944
Mine didn't have it. Makes sense though since Giant-Man didn't appear in Tayne's solo movie
>>
File: 1399842182195.jpg (202 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1399842182195.jpg
202 KB, 1200x800
>>5573776
>Pretty sure that buy-one-get-a-second-for-$1 deal this week also applies to Amiibos.

Wait, is that how that shit works?

The ad in the store was confusing as fuck. I thought they'd give me a dollar for buying 2.
>>
File: IMG_00600.jpg (653 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
IMG_00600.jpg
653 KB, 1000x667
>>5559323
fuck yea, picked up the last one at my local EB yesterday. Saw rows full of SENPAI Rob and Ryu so I'll wait on them
>>
>>5573776
Amiibos are the only TTY that aren't included - they have buy one get one 40% off or 3 for $20 for AC.
>>
File: ScarletWitch.png (4 MB, 2849x4132) Image search: [Google]
ScarletWitch.png
4 MB, 2849x4132
>Check in at TRU
>They're out of Judy, Ant-Man, Baloo, AND Vision
>Only two Black Panthers and Nick Wildes left each.

Damn, this latest wave must be a huge windfall for them.

Have some more fan art.
>>
>>5574556

I'm amazed that for once I'm having trouble finding Infinity Figures I want
>>
>>5574556
>>5574621
Locally, the selection isn't too great but online stores have about a stock of 10 left for each character
>>
>>5574621
There was no room to put the new wave, so nobody ordered any.
>>
>>5572720
Does this game allow dual-wielding lightsabers or is that just Asoka's thing?
>>
File: Untitled.png (80 KB, 264x259) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
80 KB, 264x259
Another one-day TTL sale this saturday. possibly online
>>
So does anyone have a Palutena amiibo? Does it really look as dopey as everyone says?
>>
>>5575065
Just Asoka.
>>
Here's a pic of the Kirby Amiibos that I took while I was at Wondercon this weekend
>>
>>5575523
Were you able to see what was on the bases? Are they gold or is it just the picture?
>>
File: 20160328_150441.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160328_150441.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Finally broke down and got one of the infinity items.

Really like the cartoony sculpt they have.
>>
>>5577414
It's one of the best ones.
>>
>>5577414
Wish that Marvel's cartoons looked like this.
>>
File: simmering anger.jpg (52 KB, 541x441) Image search: [Google]
simmering anger.jpg
52 KB, 541x441
>>5577414
The one thing that drew me to the Infinity shit is the universal stylization all the figures/models have had since day 1.
They made them all work perfectly for making models and none of look out of place.
>>
>>5577630
Same, I'd love something with the dcaus justice League/earth's mightiest heroes quality
>>
>>5577414
>broke down for based Ant-Man
me too nigga. His Giant form is GOAT. I have Anakin, Ashoka, and Cap too and have no interest in playing as them because Ant-Man is so great.
>>
>>5567798
>Zemo in Civil War probably wont have a costume
>Because of this he wont get an Infinity figure for 3.0 because he's not toyetic enough
>Have to wait a few years until he gets his mask and shit in the IW movies
:(
>>
>>5577955
good thing they added the battleground things, shit's somewhat fun

but there's no interest in playing anything outside of star wars or marvel because they haven't made shit for a campaign to play as disney characters besides a weird diablo clone/mario kart clone
>>
Anyone else notice Supergirl in the Lego Dimensions PS3 Starter Pack?
>>
File: bestbuy.png (113 KB, 1151x478) Image search: [Google]
bestbuy.png
113 KB, 1151x478
REV UP THOSE BLACK ARWINGS!
>>
>>5577955
Well, I want planning on it. I was going to get the ant man on antony hot toys put out but it looks like crap in person and nor enough cash for the 1/6th scale guy right now.
>>
>>5576978
They're little stars with a blue background
>>
>>5577999
People have gotten her and Green Arrow to appear with the latest patch. Probably back-end prep for LD 2.0.
>>
>>5578033
I have never ever given a shit about Falco and now I'm telling myself he has a neat design and it would look good with my other amiibos.
>>
>>5578913
If you use him in Zero you get a black Arwing that can double lock-on, but takes 3x the damage.

[spoiler]I'm not helping am I?[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.