[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 100483.jpg (1 MB, 1476x1968) Image search: [Google]
100483.jpg
1 MB, 1476x1968
Picked this bad boy up at Wal-Mart today. Pretty kewl figure DESU. It actually has decent articulation for a DC Multiverse fig, the same as the old Batman Unlimited Frank Miller one, except this one is obviously blue instead of black and has the traditional Bat logo. They had a ton of DKR 30th anniv. Sups' too but they didn't look so good (bad paint jobs). No Sons of Batman to be seen.

Also, new DC General I guess? Old thread is old.
>>
Can thebmultiverse reverse flash head be put on the dcc figure, or would I break it if I tried?
>>
>>5545667
Picked hip and Supes. I really like the Supes figure, seems like it's a correctly proportioned one for once. Kind of thinking about picking up a second one to make a Red Son custom, and/or a second pats to paint the blue black.
Leaving them both MIB for now though.
>>
why does fat supes have better articulation than movie supes?
>>
>>5545667
That is the worst posing I have ever seen
>>
I picked up one of those BvS Mighty Minis blind bags yesterday. I got Lex Luthor and he's surprisingly chunky despite being at such a small scale. Though I get the feeling that the armor won't show up in the actual movie
>>
>>5545667
not a dc guy at all but that's a dope figure

i really like the frank miller batman in blue
>>
>>5547499
Sending your autism off the charts, is it?
>>
>>5547683
Like you would not believe
>>
NEW ICONS WHEN
>>
File: 20160313_190750.jpg (345 KB, 1000x1778) Image search: [Google]
20160313_190750.jpg
345 KB, 1000x1778
Anyone got a problem with their Icons Blue Beetle where the right arm won't lie flush against the body?
Pic related, I can't push it any closer but the left arm will. Also got some fucked up paint and shoulderpad on it as well
>>
Someone post some pics of the TDKR Supes?

Also, I scored the first wave of Batman V Superman figures for pretty cheap, now I'm waiting for the rest of series so I can finish the grapnel gun.

What's the next wave? I saw a Lex in chains and Aquaman, so I assume those are two. Then there's the unmasked Bats and heatvision Supes which are just add-ons for the gun.
>>
>>5549582
BTW, for the right price, those Multiverse figures are great. Got 'em for $10 each, no disappointment. Armored Batman is great. Just gonna resell Superman since I have the MoS version already.
>>
>>5549187
Heat up the joint and then try. Probably a glob of glue on the joint inside or it's paint stuck.
>>
>>5549582
I think Lex in chains is in the Doomsday BAF wave with Supergirl.

I believe the rest of the BvS wave is Aquaman, regular Luthor, Nightmare Batman, and that unmasked Batman.
>>
Has anyone seen Wonder Woman in a store anywhere? The $20 BvS DCEU figure. I've only seen her online and would prefer to not have to pay for shipping. The day they were released I got batman, armored bats, and supes two of each. But still haven't seen her anywhere.
>>
>>5552427
Yeah, I've seen a couple of her. Probably seen her the least. The shelfwarming pattern I've seen is:

Batman > Superman > Armored Batman > Wonder Woman.
>>
>>5552427
>>5552458

I just spotted my first Wondie today at Target. I had her in my hand and was going to get her, but...

>The edges of her face paint was bleeding into her hair.
>No white eye paint like in the prototype.
>Super sloppy paint on her boots. Make it look like she's got blood on her ankles & toes.
>One eye decal crooked.

Jesus, her paint job was atrocious. I put that one back. Pick her up in the store instead of online if you don't want a wonky Wondie.

>I wonder when the movie comes out, that we'll be seeing a WW shortage due to the SJW's buying her up ala Rey.
>>
>>5553797
Got it, yeah that's my concern that's why I like getting them in hand.
>>
>>5552427
I've decided just getting the MAFEX seems like a wiser choice.
>>
There's nothing like getting that last figure in a set you want the absolute least, just to get the Build A Figure piece. My Justice Buster just needs his left leg, so now I got to find an Earth 23 Superman.
>>
>>5552408
Unmasked is just a Walmart exclusive variant
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.