[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broken Ball Joints
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Hey /toy/, I recently got a Canti figure for a steal of $70. The catch is that the right arm ball joint is broken.

Any ideas on how to fix it. This thread could also serve for anyone in need of similar help.
>>
>>5545392
Is the ball still in there?
>>
>>5545468
Looks like it. Just doused in super glue from the previous owner.

Comparison shit.
>>
>>5545505
Try to get rid of the super glue and then drill the joint out bit by bit. You'll need a replacement joint.
>>
>>5545510
You know where they'd sell the specific one I need?
>>
>>5545516
Nope.
>>
>>5545516
You can't get one. Best thing you can do is buy a pack of revoltech joints and ask the seller for some of the smaller one. You shouyld be able to get a similar piece, but not the saem one.
>>
>>5545392
I feel you, dude. My shelf collapsed and half the figures on it were broken to shit.

The only one I cared about was Canti and it's the only one I can't easily replace or fix. The rest were mostly prize fig, revoltech, or figma.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.