[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I know this line wasn't reviewed particularly well,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 600x447
So, I know this line wasn't reviewed particularly well, but...
What are the odds that we get a doomguy?
>>
None, because it'd be a Doom4 haloman if they did make one.
>>
>>5545068
About the same as the chances we get a figure from one of the actually good Fallout games.
>>
I think this line and the Fallout one sold pretty well, regardless of the shit articulation. We might get more of them, only thing is im not sure if thats a bad or a good thing...
>>
>>5545199
Just get a Space Marine and do a little custom sculpting
>>
>>5545199
soooo, any but BOS
>>
>>5545205
To be fair they did get better. I mean, you can only do so much to polish a turd but the first wave of Game of Thrones compared to the Skyrim and Fallout line is a noticeable contrast in quality for the better.
>>
File: polished turd.jpg (12 KB, 330x248) Image search: [Google]
polished turd.jpg
12 KB, 330x248
>>5548259
The Game of Throne figures were pretty well done though.
They just needed to fix the paint on them and they did that with the second series.

Skyrim looked like a step back and so did Fallout with that blue guy.
>>
>>5548288
The fallout ones were shit, and a pretty big disappointment. The bodies on GoT were pretty well done IMO. I only have kept Jaime but I had Ned, John Snow, and the SDCC Walker. All of them had pretty decent detailing, the major fail on them was the head sculpts were awful.
I don't now what was up with the Dweller guy is wildly disproportioned, same with the Power Armor. They've got the the torso like a barrel on toothpicks.
>>
>>5545199
I thought that new one looked pretty good.
>>
File: 1457754962020.gif (29 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1457754962020.gif
29 KB, 210x240
>announce a doomguy figure
>doom 4 design
>>
>>5545199

I would Like to see a Veteran Ranger, or some Remnants power armor.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.