[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2446x3055) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2446x3055
Is this worth anything?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>5545025
I found indie
>>
$6 per lb
>>
>>5545039
Should I bother to sort out mini-figure's and what not?
>>
>>5545046
yeah you could put those on the minifig BST right here on /toy/
>>
>>5545025
Crippling autism, mostly.
>>
File: prince.jpg (130 KB, 970x544) Image search: [Google]
prince.jpg
130 KB, 970x544
>>5545025
From $6 to $10 per Ib, More towards to 10 if you clean a sanitize them.

>>5545046
Yes, regular Minifigs are worth 1 to 2 bucks each, Character are worth alot more.

Lego parts like train tracks, trains wheels, power motors are worth $ too

So if you sort it(take out non lego bricks)and clean it, you have quite a chunk of change when it said and done.
>>
>>5545025
If you start up a bricklink page you could make a fortune in a year or so.
>>
>>5545084
ty homie
>>
geez, what's up with people saying you should clean/sanitize your legos?

WTF is going on that requires this?
>>
>>5546097
have you ever seen lego that has previously been used by some children?

>bite marks
>brown shit (maybe litterally)
>caked dust
>>
>>5546097
>>5546284
That, the played-with smell, and the general grimeyness.

That and the obligatory used band-aid.
>>
>>5545112
Bricklink?
>>
>>5545112
i did this and no one bought a thing from me. it took me days to sort things.
>>
>>5545025
>nerf darts mixed in with lego

My nigga. I hope you're only getting rid of it since times are tough.
Lego is life, lego is love.
>>
I donated all of my bionicle (except one fully built OG toa) and Lego to, I shit you not, a youth autism support center.
Knowing that those kids are getting more enjoyment from building and playing is worth more to me than whatever (crappy) money I would've gotten, plus how long it would've taken to sell everything.
>>
>>5547085
I gave most of mine away to friends' younger siblings. It was fun reorganizing all of the pieces and sorting them back with the sets they belonged to.

Personally, I've just never felt comfortable selling used items to people, even if there's a market for them.
>>
I have a super similar situation. I bet is fine fine of old toy parts of I sorted through all of my old legos.
>>
>>5545025
I'll take it all except bionacle parts off your hands for $250
>>
>>5546097
>>5546284
>>5546290

That and they sell for more, and It is easy to do so. One way is to use pillow cases tied with the legos inside and a washer machine or a bath tube and elbow grease.
>>
>>5548253
>>5546284
>>5546290
You guys are gross.
Almost all my childhood toys are clean and the few legos that i kept since then are too. Most of the legos i own today were recently bought and they're all "like new", which i think is pretty redundant to say.
>>
File: DSC07329.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSC07329.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1944
>>5548279
I am happy you had OCD as a kid. However, I find legos at garage sales and thrift stores and flip them. Cleaning them help them sale faster.
>>
>>5549821
>OCD
>not playing with legos in the mud
>not chewing on them
>putting them away when done with them
>cleaning your hands after eating chicken or BBQ
Sounds like someone was raised to be disgusting
>>
File: 1457407541822.gif (2 MB, 468x360) Image search: [Google]
1457407541822.gif
2 MB, 468x360
I'm a Mexican in a border state and sometimes in the local fleamarket some guys bring used Lego from Arizona. Most of the times I manage to score neat things like assorted baggies full of random parts and minifigures. But yesterday...
>walking slowly, see 4 children playing on the floor in one of the stands
>holy shit, is dat some Lego?
>they have big boats, fully built cars and vehicles, lots of cool parts
>there's a plastic container like OP's full of parts
>think fast in how much I could afford
>proceed to grab a baseplate
>suddenly a faggot appears
>"hey, those aren't for sale, it belongs to the kids"
>fug, k then
Walked away mad, Why do you take all those Lego to the thrift shop if you aren't selling them?
I got legit mad, fucking children they won't even enjoy it as much as I.
Still got some baggies and a pirates set from another seller but still, I really wanted that baseplate.
>>
>>5550756
>I got legit mad, fucking children they won't even enjoy it as much as I.
It's okay to get mad that they have all that displayed but not for sell.
Getting mad because kids have it and you do it makes you an autist.
>>
>>5545025
I'd buy all clones/Star Wars stuff
>>
>>5545025
I'm interested in your skeletons and skeletal horses.

When you get all the minifigs sorted out, post some pictures in the Minifig BST thread:
>>5502433
>>
>>5546097
Human beings are disgusting creatures. I sanitize/disinfect anything I buy second-hand. Never know where the fuck it's been, especially if it's a kid's toy.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.