[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fashion Doll General: Tiny Arms Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
you know the drill

Barbie, Disney, Bratz, Integrity and any other type of fashion doll you care to mention
>>
supposedly some new Bratz DCPI codes have turned up and one is for Bratz Space Angelz Pop Starz Club

makes me think they're rebooting the Space Angelz line
>>
>>5544893
So much for biceps to spare, eh Gaston?
>>
>>5544893
Gaston starved himself after belle dumped him
>>
>>5544915

>he survived the fall
>Disney Pictures presents Gaston: 127 hours
>>
seeing Gaston just reminded me of this showing up on the Descendants tumblr

https://tmblr.co/Z9IUkk22stcNC

its either a new music video or a teaser for the second movie showing off who is playing the live action Jordan
>>
Noooo ooooone
Gets AIDS like Gaston
Loses weight like Gaston
Suffers a loss of T-cells like Gaston!
>>
Anyone pick up the Gazelle doll from the Disney Store yet?
>>
>>5545278
Either I missed a major part of Lion King or you're meaning Giselle
>>
>>5546382

the singing Zootopia doll is a Gazelle

voiced by Shakira...
>>
File: disney store gazelle doll.jpg (64 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
disney store gazelle doll.jpg
64 KB, 500x474
>>5546382
>>
File: showdemtitties.jpg (3 MB, 3456x2592) Image search: [Google]
showdemtitties.jpg
3 MB, 3456x2592
>>5547258
what is underneath that bra and skirt?
>>
File: tumblr_o3nfgfojbT1tp9tvoo2_1280.jpg (175 KB, 1280x1277) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3nfgfojbT1tp9tvoo2_1280.jpg
175 KB, 1280x1277
>>5545235
So the next movie will be about Jordan/genie plot line? Interesting. I still wish we could get a Isle of the Lost film adaptation.

Also, Jakk's Pacific Hatter doll
>>
>>5547353
gazelle vag
>>
>>5547237
>>5547258
Oh. Thats weird.

I don't know why but I keep associating that movie with Dreamworks.
>>
>>5547353
Bra looks moulded on. Same texture as her legwarmers.
>>
so it looks like the Bratz reboot isn't doing to well

rumours that some places refuse to stock them as well as Backyard Beach Bash being on clearance after not even being out a month...
>>
>>5549237
>rumours that some places refuse to stock them as well as Backyard Beach Bash being on clearance after not even being out a month...

They were on clearance at my local Target, along with a lot of other new Bratz stuff. So were some Hasbro Disney Princess Little Kingdom things, but I have a feeling that they were supposed to put the Mattel Little Kingdom toys on clearance and mislabeled them...
>>
File: 7IBsdzo.jpg (239 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
7IBsdzo.jpg
239 KB, 768x1024
>>5544915
Petty sure Gaston was enough of a man to get over Belle eventually.
>>
>>5549780
Kind of like how he got over the railing of that balcony and fell to his death
>>
File: disney dolls.png (836 KB, 1060x752) Image search: [Google]
disney dolls.png
836 KB, 1060x752
Disney Princess dolls
>>
>>5550357
I still can't get over the head sizes of these
>>
>>5549237

Oooo...where'd you hear those rumors!?

I love to hear about how shittily the Bratz reboot is doing it makes me smile :)
>>
>>5550357
I finally saw these in store the other day and boy do they look stupid.
>>
Has anyone had any luck getting the DC Super Hero Girls Ivy and Harley in stores? I've been to 4 targets since they were released and all I can find are a buttload of Wonder Woman and Supergirl, plus 2 Bees.
>>
>>5553364
I did. I picked up an Ivy a week or so after release and still find the odd one here and there. With Harley, I'm pretty sure I just got lucky in finding her shortly after the shelf was stocked. I've yet to see another one since the day I snagged mine.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>5549925
Gaston is not really dead anon. I've seen him on a show called The House of Mouse and at Disney world all the time.
>>
>>5550357
>covering up Jasmines belly.
DROPPED
>>
>>5550357
>Merida in feminime clothing
>no bare midriff and shoulders on Jasmine (not to mention no golden accessories)
>long haired Mulan
>less than infinite long haired Rapunzel
>Pocahontas not barefoot
Triggered
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.