[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Balls are the worst Toy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 184x274
You ever go to the toy isle, what's the first thing you see? That big ass tower of balls right near the front of it.

And what's so great about these colorful rubber balls that they're sold everywhere? Is there some kind of ball shortage? Why the fuck are these so mass produced?

What could be a more primitive toy than a ball anyhow? It's so fucking simple, "oooh look a three dimensional circle! Let's buy 100!"

What utter nincompoop would purchase this, especially for a child?
>>
>>5543708
Do you not have legs or arms?
>>
File: jcr.jpg (37 KB, 339x351) Image search: [Google]
jcr.jpg
37 KB, 339x351
>>5543708
>"oooh look a three dimensional circle! Let's buy 100!"
>a three dimensional circle

y-you mean a sphere?
>>
>>5543708
Epic post! Random observational humor. it's like, what is CAKE? it's better bread. Upvoted :)
>>
>those giant ball cage towers.

I'm sorry, what year is it? I Havnt seen one of those things since the 90s
>>
>they're sold everywhere? Is there some kind of ball shortage? Why the fuck are these so mass produced?

If they're mass produced and sold everywhere, why would there be a shortage? Trying way too hard, dude.
>>
>>5543722
What does this have to do with anything? I just don't like these cheap balls.

>>5543727
Forgive my poor wording, yes, spheres.

>>5543738
Irony the post?

>>5543739
How could you not see them, fucking every single store you can go to sells balls! They all sell balls! Every last fucking one of them! WHY?

>>5543747
They're mass produced AS IF THERE WERE a ball shortage, is what I meant to say.

Why in the fuck is this a thing though? For what purpose do companies manufacture billions of these plastic spheres? Who the fuck is buying them!?
>>
>>5543708
Anon, if you want to bait people you have to insult shit they actually care about. Random nonsense will only get people's attention for so long.
>>
>>5543708
Autism.
>>
>>5543771
When there's a shortage of something, companies usually don't simply make more--certainly not to the point where the value of the object goes down. Generally, the factors that create a shortage don't allow for the immediate rectification of said shortage.
>>
>>5543771
We marked our balls down to 1 dollar and we only have like 10 left in that ball pit.
>>
File: angel tier bait.webm (371 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
angel tier bait.webm
371 KB, 1280x720
>>5543708
>>
>>5543836
>and we only have like 10 left in that ball pit.

WHO BUYS THIS SHIT
H
O

B
U
Y
S

T
H
I
S

S
H
I
T
>>
>>5543708
I play with my balls and my bat everyday :^)
>>
>>5543708
Translation:
>I don't like toys that make me move and exert energy!
If you're not just baiting I'm guessing you're one of those 600 pound dudes that rides around on a motorized cart while you shop for toys at Walmart?
>>
>>5543877
But do you play with Cassette Bat's balls?
>>
>>5543708
Out of all the things you can complain about ball towers, you complain about the balls themselves and not the easy access that lets shit middle schoolers who think they can bounce or throw them at high speeds across the store like it's their courtyard grab them?

Those balls need to put in cages.

And once we take away their ability to procreate, put the bouncy balls somewhere only adults can reach them. But of course, making them accessible to kids is what stores want so they can aggresively take it with them to the register until mommy and daddy give in and let them have it.
>>
>>5543708
The only drawback to those balls is that nignog kids will take them out of the cage and toss em around the aisles.
>>
File: tumblr_m631wiIhRh1qfi9r0.gif (492 KB, 357x298) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m631wiIhRh1qfi9r0.gif
492 KB, 357x298
>>5543956
>>5543988

THIS.

Every parent who allows one of their little cunt turds to bounce a ball around the store should be dragged out onto the street and shot.
>>
>>5543708
Practising your stand up act, anon?

Needs some work.
>>
>>5543956
>put the bouncy balls somewhere only adults can reach them
Jokes on you I'm 25 and still fuck with those balls when I see them.
>>
>>5544069
If it is self bouncing a ball that is fine. even casually passing it in a close space between you and another person is fine.

But fuck these middle schoolers who try playing bball or even intentionally try to get in the way of other customers. Fuckers even know what they are doing because they belief being a shit and trying to act "black" (aka like a shit) is "cool" and "edgy".

You think it would be the little babby kids who have a loose concept of self control would be making a mess with the balls, but around here it's the maladjusted preteens.
>>
Free them.
>>
>>5544407
Do you remember when exactly you became a stereotypical "get off my lawn" old man?
>>
>>5543859
children play with plastic balls you numbnuts, did you never play outside with your friends / brothers / that uncle who used to touch you?
>>
>>5543898
or a "collector" that scoffs at the quality of the 12" marvel line.
>>
>>5544012
I work in a toy department, the sound of bouncing balls is chinese water torture to me.
>>
>>5544961
Retail stocker here. Seconding this. And it IS teens who predominantly are the problem with bouncing ANY balls. Little kids might do it here and there but fuck the middle schoolers and high schoolers playing basketball around the store. And it's both black AND white kids doing this shit.
>>
>>5545071
Note taken:
"Testing every ball in a store and see if I get removed."
Added to personal to do List.
>>
>>5543708
I think >>5543988 answered your question, OP.

That type of cheap ball is for poor families living in the ghetto and dogs.

>>5543898
There are plenty of ways to get fit without the usage of a ball, and even for the ways that you do you wouldn't use a Walmart toy section ball.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.