[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone like Lalaloopsy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: download.jpg (20 KB, 310x162) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
20 KB, 310x162
So does anyone collect these dolls besides me?
>>
They are some cute critters, but I have never bothered to pick any up.
>>
File: Let'shaveaparty.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Let'shaveaparty.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>5534113
>See this dolls in after xmas sale in the general store
>Yeah this cute thing looks like something I can collect
>Put it with all the other toys on my self
>This thing started to appear in my nightmares
>Spook the fuck out of me every morning
>Those eyes
>The eyes
>>
>>5534170
Yeah, they're kind of creepy looking.
I don't see the appeal.
>>
>>5534170
>>5534173
The spooky factor is actually what I like about them.
They remind me of Coraline.
>>
>>5534175
The other mother has the appeal of being a qt though.
>>
>>5534179
You got me there I guess.
Although I have absolutely no sexual standards and would fuck some of the Lalaloopsys too.
>>
>>5534113
I think they're QT but
>5POA
>>
>>5534200
Also just fucking try to get those little bitches to stand up.
>>
>>5534200
>>5534209
This toys are made acording to the original desing, with strechy jointless limbs (since they are based in ragdolls), that makes them extra spooky, the only thing I don't undertand is why the legs are flexible but the arm don't, maybe its better this way.
Imagine being hugged-crushed with tentacle like arms while the thing obligues you to look into the button like eyes.
>>
File: 12-200.png (118 KB, 217x508) Image search: [Google]
12-200.png
118 KB, 217x508
>>5534837
I am the guy who was defending these as cute earlier and even I think that one is fucking horrifying.
>>
File: 7007074673_a26a44c826_b.jpg (506 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
7007074673_a26a44c826_b.jpg
506 KB, 768x1024
I have a collection of some of the older minis. I like them more because the paint jobs are better, there are more details, and they actually put thought into the packaging.
>>
>>5534842
I find them cute too, the only thing is when i'm asleep-drowsy my mind plays trick on me.
>>
I love these things. I've only just started buying them so I've missed out on past releases. Older ones that aren't on shelves any more are super expensive on the aftermarket though. Especially the minis, for some reason (UK). Especially pic related.
>>
>>5541421
Dropped pic
>>
>>5541424
>that name
Is she just asking to be hot glued?
>>
>>5541424
Kill me, the food related ones are the best. I have every single food Lala.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.