[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I buy figmas in southern california?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 56765776.jpg (83 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
56765776.jpg
83 KB, 1024x768
Where can I buy figmas in southern california?
>>
>>5533076
On the internet, duh!
>>
>>5533076
anime jungle
>>
>>5533076
Fly to Japan.
>>
the anime shop
>>
Frank & Son
>>
>>5533108
I went there once and like 50 percent of what they have seemed to be bootlegs. At least in terms of statues.
>>
>>5533308
Mah nigga
>>
Little Tokyo and Japantown probably have some
>>
>>5533308
This, or wait for one of the many anime conventions that roll around.

and there's a fuckin lot of them here
>>
>>5533332
None of their figmas are bootlegs. They're an official Good Smile seller.

If not then try Kinokuniya

>>5533308
FnS is great for collection getting anything in general.
>>
you can go to chinatown. They have some scattered "Figmas"
>>
>>5533076
Socal resident here, I wouldn't really bother. It's kind of nice for the thrill sometimes, or if you had a shitty day and need an immediate pick-me-up, but you're wasting money on inflated ass prices, every single time. I no longer buy Figmas in person, I just go online to save money.
>>
>>5533308
Best part is about that place is that you can trade your figures for other figures or even sell unwanted ones to someone that wants it
>only if they say its okay to do so that is
>>
>>5533332
what made you think they were bootlegs?
>>
>>5533106
>On the internet, duh!

/thread
>>
>>5533076
Stupid Californian
>>
>>5533332
I would be EXTREMELY surprised if Jungle were selling bootlegs. They're a branch of a store from Japan, and I'm pretty sure they source all their stuff from their stores there. That said, their prices are INSANE since they remodeled. Back in the day when they had their old smaller storefront (and the cosplay location by Daikokuya still sold Gunpa), their prices were actually sorta reasonable. Nowadays, everything there is ridiculously overpriced, which I suppose is the result of their fancy new storefront and increased foot traffic through there. I used to buy toys from them pretty regularly, but now...I think I've bought maybe like two things from them in the past few years. And both times they were small shit like keychains.

>>5533308
If anything, I'd worry about bootlegs at FnS, it's far less "policed" and vendors can do what they like. Most have legit stuff though, albeit very overpriced too. There just isn't really any way to win with getting import toys locally anymore. Those days are long past.
>>
Where can I buy some in France ?
>>
>>5537208
On the internet, duh!
>>
>>5535074
Well, Jungle does buy and sell used.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.